Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Hmm, beating a senior into a home with a hurl, that's, eh, different :rolleyes:

Well if you are to go quietly there might not be a need for violence.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a hope, i too have a hurl

Not a hope, i too have a hurl

But you can be sure you can't use it as well as me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Brave words. Had one in my paws since i was a wee one. Being a tipp woman, camogie was life..

Now, may battle the elements for a while. Catch ya in a bit.

• Advertisement

Brave words. Had one in my paws since i was a wee one. Being a tipp woman, camogie was life..

Still doesn't mean you are any good. I was asked to play county. Last week I nearly broke someone's ankle with a shot. I may not be the best outfield but I'm lethal from a dead ball.

As if i'll let you off with a dead ball shot!.

As if i'll let you off with a dead ball shot!.

I'll fight you from the throw in.

You're on!.

You're on!.

You won't last long.

• Advertisement

I don't have to, once i have possession it's over :P

I don't have to, once i have possession it's over :P

I can be veey rough ;)

Ah yeah you western lads like to try that :P

Ah yeah you western lads like to try that :P

Western? We're neighbours you and me

Not premier class though :pac:

Not premier class though :pac:

Ah you're only saying that. I'd destroy you on a good day.

Hard to destroy a tank with a piece of wood..

Hard to destroy a tank with a piece of wood..

You'd just love a go with my piece of wood

Hahahaha :)

Hahahaha :)

Can't blame you Tipp gals tbh. I have enough of them throwing themselves at me

• Advertisement

Is it time to wake up for your corn flakes now?

Is it time to wake up for your corn flakes now?

I should have woken up about an hour ago.

Probably, you were talking some mad crap in your sleep :P

Probably, you were talking some mad crap in your sleep :P

Nah I'm always talking mad crap

An hour and a half to go, wrecked.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Get a room you two, or hang a tie on the door.

Now what, pray tell, would we do with a room?!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Now what, pray tell, would we do with a room?!

To practice your swinging

Of hurleys.

Can it be a room in a china shop so?. :D

• Advertisement

Can it be a room in a china shop so?. :D

I can be the bull ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement