Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Institute of Technology

• 30-06-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

:confused: I'm after finding this audiology course just a few days ago and I'm really really interested in it! O:
    But I have no idea what AIT is like :eek:
    and I don't know the points that are needed for it. :confused:
    I have it at number 4 on my CAO list right now but i'm thinking of moving it up a bit, maybe.

Anybody planning on going to Athlone for college and know what it's like there? :)
    And does anyone have any idea what the points for that course might be? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Bubbleope wrote: »
    :confused: I'm after finding this audiology course just a few days ago and I'm really really interested in it! O:
    But I have no idea what AIT is like :eek:
    and I don't know the points that are needed for it. :confused:
    I have it at number 4 on my CAO list right now but i'm thinking of moving it up a bit, maybe.

Anybody planning on going to Athlone for college and know what it's like there? :)
    And does anyone have any idea what the points for that course might be? :eek:

Hi, i'm not planning on going to AIT, but I live close to it and my sister is studying there (3rd year B.Sc Toxicology) and she absolutely loves it! I've been there once or twice and it's pretty nice, the buildings themselves are a lot nicer than NUIG and generally there is a nice atmosphere around the college. Points? I've no idea tbh, probably high 300's, low 400's. I can't see them going over 410 tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Hi, i'm not planning on going to AIT, but I live close to it and my sister is studying there (3rd year B.Sc Toxicology) and she absolutely loves it! I've been there once or twice and it's pretty nice, the buildings themselves are a lot nicer than NUIG and generally there is a nice atmosphere around the college. Points? I've no idea tbh, probably high 300's, low 400's. I can't see them going over 410 tbh!

O: okay. hmm! I'm really considering this right now! :D
    Sounds like a nice college. :D Thanks! I'm after looking at a video of it on youtube there. I'm liking what I'm seeing.. aaah. :) so confused now though. :eek: wish i found this a bit earlier. :pac: typical
    and those points are well in my reach if i can't get my top course. :D sounds good. thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Hi, I have Audiology in AIT down as my number one choice. Like you I have never been to the college and live quite far away. Ekkkk, its scary but im really excited :) I rang the college about the points a few weeks ago and they said the points will most likely be in the 400's. And at that point 30 people had it down as their no.1 and there was only going to be 16/24 places on the course. Jess :D

Advertisement