Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Meeting old friends for my birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

A rare morning at home alone, no one needing a lift anywhere or for me to pick up stuff for them so no particular reason to go out. I have just been tipping away at jobs that were put on the long finger, the house is silent save the dishwasher. And though it took multiple trips up and down to the attic I got the Christmas tree and decorations up all by myself instead of listening to the tuts and sighs and the rolling eyes when I ask for help. In your faces, mofos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

My god I arrive home and my housemates actually put out the wheelie bin :eek:

Big deal says you

Well it’s a TH for me after months of frustration, feeling like a lackey for always doing it, using notes, ignoring the collection days hoping they’d do it, encouraging, subtle hints & angry words and now finally maybe it’s changing

Praise the lord !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went to get digital passport photos done so I can apply for my passport and the woman in the chemist didn’t charge for them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

TWO boxes of mince pies in the groceries! Asked if they had any and they did!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

A tayto sandwich. I'm never living abroad again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Subacio

I was serenaded by a Eurovision singer in Tesco on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Catching up with the last two episodes of Doctors on BBC 1 today. They were both very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Hoodie arrived in the post today, it's purple, has a unicorn splayed out across it and says nope in massive letters... It's my non verbal cue as to when I am mentally and emotionally exhausted and I love it!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    Hoodie arrived in the post today, it's purple, has a unicorn splayed out across it and says nope in massive letters... It's my non verbal cue as to when I am mentally and emotionally exhausted and I love it!! :pac:

We demand a pic of it :pac:

• Advertisement

We demand a pic of it :pac:

Anything for you seph! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Did you hear that Seph? ANYTHING!! :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Subacio wrote: »
    I was serenaded by a Eurovision singer in Tesco on Tuesday.

Did you give him your spare change?

:D

Eh.... Well.... Within reason like.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That is Awesome!

Hmmm well I could do with a cupan tae as well 1f914.png, I'll chance my arm1f600.png

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Ooooooh!!! I bet it's gonna be kittens!!!!

Like, even kittens?!?!?
    Eh.... Well.... Within reason like.....

So, kittens?!?!?!?
    That is Awesome!Hmmm well I could do with a cupan tae as well 1f914.png, I'll chance my arm1f600.png

WHAT!?! :eek: No kittens?!?!?

That is Awesome!

Hmmm well I could do with a cupan tae as well 1f914.png, I'll chance my arm1f600.png

Oooh.... I make a point of not making other people's tea.... I have very controversial tea making habits that tend to upset others.... :pac:

Excellent training session tonight! 🥊

Oooh.... I make a point of not making other people's tea.... I have very controversial tea making habits that tend to upset others.... :pac:

And what are they :pac:?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I bet it's stirring counterclockwise. Ugh.

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    Ooooooh!!! I bet it's gonna be kittens!!!!

Like, even kittens?!?!?

So, kittens?!?!?!?

WHAT!?! :eek: No kittens?!?!?

:D:D

Worse than that... I am a firm believer in the science behind milk in first.....

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

EdiblePitifulFlee-small.gif

Worse than that... I am a firm believer in the science behind milk in first.....

I see.....ah sure no harm in that at all..:)

*furiously pushes the red button* 1f61c.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

New series of Grace & Frankie next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Chatting to the brother on the phone for the last hour, we put the world to rights so we did

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Stan and Ollie tomorrow evening in the cinema

Muhammad Ali: "A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Kitten lying on my arm purring so loud can hardly think...or type ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭blade1

This :pac:

vzc7it.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement