Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nilfisk C 135 bar Pressure Washer £99.99 Amazon

• 19-04-2018 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Its the season for washing the yard and I've been keeping an eye on these for a while. Down to £99.99 and is lowest price its been according to Camel Camel. Supposed to be a great washer. Same model is 240 euro in Argos.

Its a daily deal but not sure what stock is like as last time it stocked out before time ran up on the deal.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077NTY79K/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭userduluth

Well reviews looks ok in Amazon for me so bought one, thanks.

Also here

"http://pressurewasherreviewer.co.uk/nilfisk-c130-1-6-x-tra-pressure-washer-review/"

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭A.Gorilla

Been looking for a decent power washer before the summer. That'll do nicely. Ordered one. Thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

userduluth wrote: »
    Well reviews looks ok in Amazon for me so bought one, thanks.

Also here

"http://pressurewasherreviewer.co.uk/nilfisk-c130-1-6-x-tra-pressure-washer-review/"

Supposed to be a good unit. Nilfisk apparently use a lot of metal parts where some competitors use plastic.

Accessories aren't cheap but I'm happier to buy a higher power machine and pick up accessories later. They do a drain cleaner attachment which is supposed to be good for unblocking external drains and is something I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for and offer on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Do this come with no accessories? Not even different nozzles?

dinneenp wrote: »
    Do this come with no accessories? Not even different nozzles?

Comes with standard equipment like lance and has 2 different nozzles. Also a bottle for spraying detergents. See below. Doesn't come with patio cleaner tool, car cleaning tool or drain cleaner which are all extra. You can get it with them I'm sure but it'll cost a lot more

Included Components:
    C135 1-6i Xtra pressure washer;6M high pressure hose;Hose storage reel;Powerspeed nozzle;variable pressure tornado nozzle;soft grip hose; click & clean lance;click and clean foam sprayer;jet cleaning tool

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

thanks OP, get another £5 off with the following:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057860041

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Thanks OP. Was looking for a C120 for my old man during the week and they were coming in more expensive than this. I have an 8 year old C120 that’s still going strong. I replaced the hose this week, but that was due to damage from moving home rather than shoddy workmanship.

FWIW, the car cleaning tools are crap. The patio cleaner isn’t great. I have the drain cleaner and never used it. Buy a proper snow foam lance for car cleaning and use the main lance for everything else. You can’t go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Thanks OP, I was looking for a decent reliable Pressure Washer and this fits the bill pefect at a good price. I just snagged one with 7 Minutes left to go on the deal! :D

stimpson wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Was looking for a C120 for my old man during the week and they were coming in more expensive than this. I have an 8 year old C120 that’s still going strong. I replaced the hose this week, but that was due to damage from moving home rather than shoddy workmanship.

FWIW, the car cleaning tools are crap. The patio cleaner isn’t great. I have the drain cleaner and never used it. Buy a proper snow foam lance for car cleaning and use the main lance for everything else. You can’t go wrong.

Thanks OP, bought one.

Would this be OK for a snow foam Lance (never heard of one before)
    https://m.tomtop.com/p-e3334.html?currency=EUR&Warehouse=CN&aid=gplaiecd&mid=10000016502&utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=Google%20PLA&utm_campaign=TT_PLA_IE_CD&utm_content=3707&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn-bWBRDGARIsAPS1svvQjuxiiKPpwi0l9GW3bRuqLRTWd8Ax9dvPFP0l-vYtrhhXeZux8bIaAopBEALw_wcB

Thanks
    Pa

I missed out on the 89.99 deal for a 120 they had last week. It had all the attachments but to be honest I'd rather this one with more power and pick up any attachments I think are worth getting down the line.

Was determined not to miss out here. It's back to 179.99 now.

• Advertisement

That looks like my one, but you need a Nilfisk/Alto connector. That one is a Labour. Mine cost about 3 times that!

Edit: this one should work https://m.tomtop.com/p-e3335.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭positron

For those who missed this deal - I just noticed Lidl has power washers coming up soon. Parkside 1800W version for €80 and 2100W version for €100. Usual 3 year warranty etc. Patio cleaning attachment is another €27.

Anyone know how Parkside washers would compare to Nilfisk?

positron wrote: »
    For those who missed this deal - I just noticed Lidl has power washers coming up soon. Parkside 1800W version for €80 and 2100W version for €100. Usual 3 year warranty etc. Patio cleaning attachment is another €27.

Anyone know how Parkside washers would compare to Nilfisk?

Poorly. I’ve had both.

That looks like my one, but you need a Nilfisk/Alto connector. That one is a Labour. Mine cost about 3 times that!

Edit: this one should work https://m.tomtop.com/p-e3335.html

Thanks. Anywhere in Europe/locally that sell that? I know I can order above through some 'we deliver to Ireland from USA' website' but looking for easy option.

Thanks. Anywhere in Europe/locally that sell that? I know I can order above through some 'we deliver to Ireland from USA' website' but looking for easy option.

http://www.detailingshed.com/shampoo-snowfoam/186-snow-foam-lance.html?search_query=Lance&results=17

Run by Boardsies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

I'm subscribed to the thread and have a camel alert so as not to miss next time. Would really like one of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,059 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I bought this snow lance last year for my Nilfisk and does a great job:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Heavy-Duty-Nilfisk-Alto-Kew-Gerni-Pressure-Washer-Snow-Foam-Lance-With-1L-Bottle-/231404993231?hash=item35e0cffacf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ Cooper Early Trance

Am I missing something... Is this not the same or similar snow lance on Amazon UK for 20 GBP.

My one arrived today. Just put it together there and have to say its a very well designed unit. Nice bit of clever cable management and plenty little storage slots for extra nozzles etc so they don't go missing. It's heavier than I thought it would be, seems very solid and looking forward to trying it out. I have high hopes.

Only downside is I've come to the realisation that I've reached the point in my life where this is the type of thing that excites me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

Is this not decent value then considering it comes with the patio cleaner and detergent attachments plus the €10 voucher offer starts tomorrow?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7646278/Trail/searchtext%3ENILFISK+PRESSURE+WASHER.htm

Jayprey wrote: »
    Is this not decent value then considering it comes with the patio cleaner and detergent attachments plus the €10 voucher offer starts tomorrow?

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7646278/Trail/searchtext%3ENILFISK+PRESSURE+WASHER.htm

Its not a bad deal as far as I can tell but only extra that comes with it is patio cleaner, I think everything else came with Amazon one. I didn't have much use for patio cleaner. Might pick up the drain cleaner when their on offer though

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭userduluth

Got mine and tested it yesterday, nice piece of kit and got three attachments(including soap bottle). I need to buy the car nozzle and brush which including under body nozzle is around 55 euros in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

lads, dont have the storage facility for a power washer, if anyone near D3 would like €25 to rent it for a morning, do get in touch!!

help out a fellow boardsie!

still waiting on mine, ordered it with only minutes left to go on the offer and they were sold out at that stage, currently saying delivery 14-25th May.

Hoping it comes before that though, I have ordered before when stuff was out of stock but they usually ship it before the extended date, hope it's the same this time but no sign of it appearing back in stock yet.

It looks a great sturdy lump of kit, thanks again OP!

bazz26 wrote: »

Hi,
    It has a list of models it fits but doesn't mention the C 135. I've contacted the seller asking if it'll fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

I ordered this pressure washer when it was on offer. It was scheduled to arrive last week and my order status said it had shipped. However, it never showed up and according to my order status it had been sent back to the seller.

I contacted an post and they informed me that they'd never received it. After a phone call to Amazon it emerged that they had never sent the item. They told me it would be sent ASAP but then an hour or two after that phone conversation I received a cancellation notice stating that I could reorder the item if I wished............but it had gone up by over £40

I rang again yesterday and was told that if I ordered it at the new price they would reimburse the difference after it arrived. However, there's now a 4 week lead time.

I don't really know what happened with the order but I will be wary of ordering stuff like this from Amazon in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Just picked one up in warehouse deals for £105.😬
    Delivery 11th may.

bkrangle wrote: »
    I ordered this pressure washer when it was on offer. It was scheduled to arrive last week and my order status said it had shipped. However, it never showed up and according to my order status it had been sent back to the seller.

I contacted an post and they informed me that they'd never received it. After a phone call to Amazon it emerged that they had never sent the item. They told me it would be sent ASAP but then an hour or two after that phone conversation I received a cancellation notice stating that I could reorder the item if I wished............but it had gone up by over £40

I rang again yesterday and was told that if I ordered it at the new price they would reimburse the difference after it arrived. However, there's now a 4 week lead time.

I don't really know what happened with the order but I will be wary of ordering stuff like this from Amazon in future.

They do seem to be having a particular problem shipping these alright. I have often bought items when they were out of stock but they still usually ship withing a few days. I still haven't received mine yet either.

I asked Amazon on Chat a few days ago if they can give any indication of a definite shipping date but they couldn't.

I also pointed out to them that they are still advertising the item as 'amazon choice' which means it's available to ship immediately, but written in the text on the item page then they have 'usually ships in 2-4weeks' which contradicts this. Just a waiting game really.

• Advertisement

Gave this its first outing yesterday and was very impressed by the power from it. Was using the tornado nozzle and it absolutely tore through the moss in the driveway.

Was using a borrowed Karcher a few weeks back to do same job and was a lot more work even with the moss covered in washing powder for a few days first to kill it off. Possibly unfair comparison because the Karcher wasn't as powerful a model and was a few years older but the job was so much easier.

Wasn't overly impressed by the other nozzle, worked fine for a while and then the machine started pulsing with it and losing power, maybe it was a bit blocked or I had it tightened too much towards the +.

Couldn't figure out the hose reel other than just taking it off and unrolling it manually which completely defeats the purpose. If anyone has any ideas on how to use it properly I'm all ears.

Advertisement