Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FURNITURE20

20% off furniture of 149 euros or more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ Casen Obedient Sleeper

I was looking on the Littlewoods.com site and they still advertise the 12 month BNPL which is annoying.

The 6 month one is grand for small purchases but I’d be afraid I’d get caught out if I bought a large item.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

Got a code this morning for 15% of clothing and footwear and 10% off Home and electrical

Q4RFK

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DMD72

Q4RKE for 20% of clothing and Footwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

aoife365 wrote: »
    Got a code this morning for 15% of clothing and footwear and 10% off Home and electrical

Q4RFK
    DMD72 wrote: »
    Q4RKE for 20% of clothing and Footwear.

Both invalid for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Both invalid for me :(

Didn’t work for me either but the VODX10MAR worked for 10% last night

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Any codes for April?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’d be cautious about buying stuff with them at the moment if u have to end up returning it.

I returned a top over three weeks ago through parcel connect, returned it the exact same way I’ve returned items before and had no problem. The item was delivered back to my address again with no explanation. Couldn’t get through to their customer service on phone. Have sent the item back again

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

I was looking on the Littlewoods.com site and they still advertise the 12 month BNPL which is annoying.

The 6 month one is grand for small purchases but I’d be afraid I’d get caught out if I bought a large item.

Annoying we don't get the same discounts as the UK, I used to use the 12 month 1 regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ZolaGood

I just chanced VODX10APR and it worked for 10% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

ZolaGood wrote: »
    I just chanced VODX10APR and it worked for 10% off

I'm not sure if the vodx10 discount can only be used once regardless of the month but hopefully someone else can confirm as I used it in march but havnt tried this month yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭riddles

does anyone have a way of contacting them looks like the queries email is turned off?

riddles wrote: »
    does anyone have a way of contacting them looks like the queries email is turned off?

Think they are only taking calls from people struggling to pay their bill at the moment

Annoying we don't get the same discounts as the UK, I used to use the 12 month 1 regularly

I was using the same 12 month BNPL code for ages and it stopped working about a year ago. The 6 month one know I don’t need a code if I spend enough it asks me do I want to use it.

I always paid the 12 month back in time so I guess it wasn’t beneficial to LW to be giving me 12 month BNPL codes

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭audi02

Any new codes at all? Would like to place a big order thank you

audi02 wrote: »
    Any new codes at all? Would like to place a big order thank you

VODX10APR For 10% only worked on clothes for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Irishsteven91

Any one have any promo code please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Irishsteven91

Any one have any promo code please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

Discount code Q4RRY for 15% off footwear and clothes or 10% off home and electrics on or before 3/05/20

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Meg G wrote: »
    Discount code Q4RRY for 15% off footwear and clothes or 10% off home and electrics on or before 3/05/20

Invalid for me :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

amor3 wrote: »
    Invalid for me :-(

Same for me. I haven't found a code that works on electrics in about a year for gods sake:(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nickyc1

laneooo wrote: »
    Same for me. I haven't found a code that works on electrics in about a year for gods sake:(

Same wanna buy a karcher pressure washer

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

laneooo wrote: »

I tried it against footwear, still didn't work..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 AussieJim

So true @laneooo. They seem to have cut back on promotions

• Registered Users Posts: 30,019 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Does anybody know how many days you've to pay for something without getting charged interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DMD72

Does anybody know how many days you've to pay for something without getting charged interest?

28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nickyc1

Nickyc1 wrote: »
    Same wanna buy a karcher pressure washer

So We ended up opening a new account in my wife’s name skipped the credit application paid cash and got the 15% discount on first order saved €39 on an already discounted item 😊 She’s happy to have her own account so win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

Meg G wrote: »
    Thanks worked on LG oled tv I ordered

Doesn't work on iPhones unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

I can confirm this worked for me also which is surprising but it's only that TV I think...not working on phones etc

€1,124.99 Not bad for an OLED with it being littlewoods n all.

Advertisement