Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

There was an issue with the spoilers I shared earlier. Fixed now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Ali saying she was on the phone to Lorcan; at Stupid O'Clock while tottering about with Caddle? He's 13 years old too to clarify a question asked earlier in thread.

I note Mondos kid, Ellie Barton in real life, Juliet/te, is launching a mental health charity; described as a Fair City star; been a while since she was in it to be fair.

Is it a case of only 2 "Child" Actors per storyline/episode; currently it's Ruth & yer wan who had asthma attack; in a while they disappear & Ellie/Elly & Juliette come back into it?

Caddle mentioned Jack & Alex who haven't been on screen yet either; my er, "theory" is beginning to stack up....

Callum says he was in minding Ruth; Ruth will have to corroborate & since she was likely asleep......Oisin is playing a dangerous game.....

As for DI Yates texting 'em all at same time & the 4 being in same building........ah here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Ali saying she was on the phone to Lorcan; at Stupid O'Clock while tottering about with Caddle? He's 13 years old too to clarify a question asked earlier in thread.

I note Mondos kid, Ellie Barton in real life, Juliet/te, is launching a mental health charity; described as a Fair City star; been a while since she was in it to be fair.

Is it a case of only 2 "Child" Actors per storyline/episode; currently it's Ruth & yer wan who had asthma attack; in a while they disappear & Ellie/Elly & Juliette come back into it?

Caddle mentioned Jack & Alex who haven't been on screen yet either; my er, "theory" is beginning to stack up....

Callum says he was in minding Ruth; Ruth will have to corroborate & since she was likely asleep......Oisin is playing a dangerous game.....

As for DI Yates texting 'em all at same time & the 4 being in same building........ah here!

How did Yeates have all there mobile numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

How did Yeates have all there mobile numbers?

cos he is a super detective...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,420 ✭✭✭political analyst

Sparko wrote: »
    You actually see him coming back in a few minutes later - just after Paul takes the mysterious phonecall and walks upstairs, Donal walks past Pete and Mairead and heads upstairs himself. You only see a brief glimpse of him.

Well observed. It is, literally, a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Well observed. It is, literally, a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.

You could have it solved Sparko.

I think it was Ruth.

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Niall_76

You actually see him coming back in a few minutes later - just after Paul takes the mysterious phonecall and walks upstairs, Donal walks past Pete and Mairead and heads upstairs himself. You only see a brief glimpse of him.

Good spot but Donal was doing the deal with Paul.. did he have motive in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think it was Mondo or Callum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭Sparko

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Good spot but Donal was doing the deal with Paul.. did he have motive in the end?

I can't figure out any motive, I mainly threw his name out there due to how sneakily he reappeared and because the writers might pluck something out of left field.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,961 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Given that Maher is terminally ill, he might feel he has nothing to lose by pushing Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭con747

The stairs are cordoned off with tape so nobody can interfere with the accident scene, and in the same scene is it Pete walks out of the elevator? That community centre must be massive. :rolleyes:

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Niall_76

con747 wrote: »
    The stairs are cordoned off with tape so nobody can interfere with the accident scene, and in the same scene is it Pete walks out of the elevator? That community centre must be massive. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and Jane was there for some class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Alice1

Jane is beginning to annoy me head. She used to be a strong outspoken woman, now she's scurrying round like a scared bunny rabbit. Pull it together Jane!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Its just so strange no one remembers what will did to christiano, its like evil will was just someone's bad dream.
    Also when the paul start talking like nidge from love hate

Its just so strange no one remembers what will did to christiano, its like evil will was just someone's bad dream.

When is Cris and Will's trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭con747

Not to worry, I reckon Will has a good plan for his ex in the near future to show he still has it in him.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

con747 wrote: »
    Not to worry, I reckon Will has a good plan for his ex in the near future to show he still has it in him.

His ex being.....Mairead on this occasion? Guessing he'll mess with her OCD situation in a gaslighting scenario?

If so it better not run out of steam as quickly as the Paul-Callum-Oisin storyline did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Jimson wrote: »
    It has to be Oisin or Jane, I'm leaning towards Oisin.

And Oisin was leaning, heavily, towards Paul ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Roots 2020

Jaysus that Ray D'Arcy 'zero craic' superman ad is doing my head in. That amadán isn't exactly going to bring sweetness and light into our lives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ali is annoying. What a horrible little snake Callum is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That’s a nice lamp that’s on the table outside where Dean and Ali are sitting. I’m guessing it’s battery operated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Its too obvious to be Oisin. They need a bit of length from this story so it will start with Oisin and Callum pointing the finger at each other, then progress to characters like Mondo and Jane...then when that fizzles out it will be on to Donal and Pete, and more than likely in the end it will be Niamh!

Anyone with half a brain can see Donal is lying about this whole "i havent long to live" rubbish and is clearly up to something dodgy and possibly in cahoots with someone else like Oisin or Niamh, for reasons of revenge against Paul for cutting him out of the will or for ruining the relationship with Ruth.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Donals character hasn’t much point and won’t be back.
    However If I remember correctly Paul received a phone call and went up stairs. He spoke to this person fair friendly and I don’t think it would have been Oisin, Callum, Jane, Mondeo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ali is annoying.

A pure bunny boiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

The Sunday spoilers say “dean tells Ali he loves her”.... am what...... after a week 😫🀣

The Sunday spoilers say “dean tells Ali he loves her”.... am what...... after a week ����

WTF I thought he was after Brows Dillon :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The Sunday spoilers say “dean tells Ali he loves her”.... am what...... after a week ����

They are fast movers, sure Damo was down on one knee to Mairead after only a few dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WTF I thought he was after Brows Dillon :confused:

She’s a way better catch.

He’s some dope.

• Advertisement

Catching up on Sundays episode; so Dean pretended to not know or remember Ali was it? Or did that work both ways? Kind of seemed like writers only reminded Dean who she was to get Carol in the scene?

Callum; lad nobody's allowed in hospitals currently I think? Or is Paul supposed be that bad he's permitted? Wouldn't be sure it'd be overnight in any case....

Also in general terms is the Spar shop on campus actually trading for RTE employees or is it just stocked with fruit & veg etc. & what's done with it?

Great scene with Yates & Oisin when he hands him the photo off him in background; check mate!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement