Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laser eye surgery with optilase

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Alex86Eire

Fathead wrote: »
    Have my consultation on Wednesday, could someone pass along a referal code please.

I just PMed you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lavieenrose

Hi everyone, going for a consultation with Optilase soon and wondering if anyone has a referral code they'd be willing to share? Thanks so much in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Hi everyone, going for a consultation with Optilase soon and wondering if anyone has a referral code they'd be willing to share? Thanks so much in advance!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I was just wondering if anyone has a referral code I could use, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

Johner wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone has a referral code I could use, thanks.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭SteM

My wife is going in for a consultation with them soon, I'd appreciate a discount code if anyone had one available.

SteM wrote: »
    My wife is going in for a consultation with them soon, I'd appreciate a discount code if anyone had one available.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

SteM wrote: »

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 polly500

I'm planning to have a consultation with optilase soon and I'd really appreciate a referral code please

polly500 wrote: »
    I'm planning to have a consultation with optilase soon and I'd really appreciate a referral code please

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 AnthonyOD1987

Hopefully getting an appointment with optilase in next week or so - would anyone have a referral code they could share?

Hopefully getting an appointment with optilase in next week or so - would anyone have a referral code they could share?

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Lorna93

I'd appreciate a referral code too if anyone has one.

Lorna93 wrote: »
    I'd appreciate a referral code too if anyone has one.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Hello. Booked my mum a consultation with optilase. A discount code would be most appreciated if anyone would kindly provide. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aallaann9003

manonboard wrote: »
    Hello. Booked my mum a consultation with optilase. A discount code would be most appreciated if anyone would kindly provide. Thank you :)

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

Does anyone know roughly what is the usual degree of astigmatism they will go up to with the standard pricing of 3-4k. I am trying to work out is it worth my while going for a consultation. I have -2.75 and am trying to figure out how much worse than moderate that is and has Axis any signifance?

henke wrote: »
    Does anyone know roughly what is the usual degree of astigmatism they will go up to with the standard pricing of 3-4k. I am trying to work out is it worth my while going for a consultation. I have -2.75 and am trying to figure out how much worse than moderate that is and has Axis any signifance?

I can't help you with that, but the consultation is free so even if you're not suitable it'll cost you nothing except an hour of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

Yeah I probably will just get that done. Does anyone know if health insurance benefits such as Laya apply to Optilase in the North?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭mayo pixiebell

sarah23lou wrote: »
    Sent you a pm😊

I just got the same price with them. It’s so expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭beachhead

Optilase must be the only eye site correction surgery clinic in the ROI

beachhead wrote: »
    Optilase must be the only eye site correction surgery clinic in the ROI

There are 3/4 different places at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Roduffy

Hi,

Would anyone be able to refer me please? :-) I’m booked in for lasik with optilase in November

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭alicenyhan

Roduffy wrote: »
    Hi,

Would anyone be able to refer me please? :-) I’m booked in for lasik with optilase in November

Pm sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JurgensKlopp

Hi all

Booked in for LASIK with Optilase Cork at the end of October. Just wondering if anybody could give me a referral?

Thanks a million

Hi all

Booked in for LASIK with Optilase Cork at the end of October. Just wondering if anybody could give me a referral?

Thanks a million

Hiya. PM sent.

Hi all

Thanks a million

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Would anyone mind sending me on a referral code please? Many thanks in advance :)

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Would anyone mind sending me on a referral code please? Many thanks in advance :)

PM sent Susie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 pabloaimar

Hi, was just in here doing some research on optilase for my sister and I'm reading about this referral code. Would appreciate if anyone could send me one please?

Can you use the same code more for more than one person?

Advertisement