Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

St Helens, Adamstown

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mannu_cse

I booked on 24th, was told July/Aug completion date.
    Not sure how much variations is possible.. maybe existing owners can tell this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ujeli

I booked in 24th Feb too and I was told June/July. My guess is by the time everything done up and finished, it would be September.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mannu_cse

Ujeli wrote: »
    I booked in 24th Feb too and I was told June/July. My guess is by the time everything done up and finished, it would be September.

Hope they don't slip further :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭sheriff2

We booked on the 24th, I was told September / October. My wife heard July!!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

We bought in Phase 1 (last August) and initially we were told the houses will be ready in April-May and now the latest update is suggesting the houses will be ready in Jul-Aug due to overhead electricity cable issue so lets see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

We secured one on the 24th as well. Was told completion date is September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HeadHunting

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when will the next phase be released?

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when will the next phase be released?

Thanks.

As far as I know they have submitted planning documents for the next phase, but they have not been approved yet.

I think the developer is not in any kind of rush anyway because they are slower than snail with everything related to this development.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HeadHunting

09_09_09 wrote: »
    As far as I know they have submitted planning documents for the next phase, but they have not been approved yet.

I think the developer is not in any kind of rush anyway because they are slower than snail with everything related to this development.

Thanks for your info!. We missed the phase 2, hopefully the price won't raise too much.

Thanks for your info!. We missed the phase 2, hopefully the price won't raise too much.

If I remember correctly they used sneaky tactic last time.

Per the brochure/pamphlet, the base price was set at €295k for 3 bed, but they changed it to €297,500 at the last minute.

I reckon the next phase will achieve €310k base price, because both Shckelton and Somerton are going a lot higher than that at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

How are people finding the build quality? Is there good sound insulation between homes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 techyrajeev

Hi All, I have booked for one of the Mid terraced houses in St Helens Heath in Phase 2 in the Month of October 2021. My Solicitor is raising below concerns regarding below

1) Land Registry scheme map is still not available as this has not yet been approved by the Land Registry . Is it safe to go ahead with the provisional Layout as specified in the contract.

2) there are two dealings in the process of being registered in the Land Registry. The builder solicitor is simply saying that they do not know when these dealings will complete. Land Registry Authority is saying that until and unless these dealings are resolved, I wont be able to get the property registered under my name and i it will be impossible for me to sell the house.

Any suggestion to the above will be extremly helpful

Advertisement