Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

70% off flat pack furniture woodies

• 24-02-2019 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Woodies Tralee have 70% off all flat pack furniture at the moment, I saved €266. Offer doesn’t seem to be on the website

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

th283 wrote: »
    Woodies Tralee have 70% off all flat pack furniture at the moment, I saved €266. Offer doesn’t seem to be on the website

What did you get?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

th283 wrote:
    Both of these for €114, should have been €380

:( I bought that book case 9 years ago in Woodies Kilkenny. €60 in the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Ning

Looks like fake sales. No way the original price is the true price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Their flat pack is always 50% off and that’s paying over the odds. Woodies are always 20% dearer than everyone else anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,143 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

And the quality of their stuff leaves a lot to be desired when compared against the (often cheaper) equivalent in IKEA.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya but us culchies have to rely on the likes woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

fryup wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ya but us culchies have to rely on the likes woodies

You can shop on Ikeas website now and they offer nationwide delivery. You need to buy a few items to make the delivery charges worthwhile but as said the quality of Ikea stuff is a good bit better than Woodies

OmegaGene wrote:
    Offer is on the website 80% off all flatpack

70% for me

OmegaGene wrote:
    Sorry fat thumbs

Makes sense :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Agree it's a fake sale. No way anyone would pay those non sale prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LazerShark

Sleepy wrote: »
    And the quality of their stuff leaves a lot to be desired when compared against the (often cheaper) equivalent in IKEA.

We bought a desk and flatpack shelves in Woodies a few years ago and they fell apart. Of course I got blamed as the one who put it together. I would avoid. Similar experience with Argos.
    Muahahaha wrote: »
    You can shop on Ikeas website now and they offer nationwide delivery. You need to buy a few items to make the delivery charges worthwhile but as said the quality of Ikea stuff is a good bit better than Woodies

I only saw this yesterday. Great news for those of us outside the pale. We always end up spending a fortune when we actually drive up for a visit.

Advertisement