Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topshop Website Store Locator

• 11-09-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Now I may be prove wrong by some more patient sole, but i went on topshop.com to have a look at store opening hours in Dublin tonight.

Go to store locator, choose international, go to select country, no option for Ireland. No Eire, No ROI.

Get a bit annoyed. Stupid Brits.

Go to UK. Go to Map. Ireland (excluding NI) is not highlighted in the maps they show.

So it's not possible to locate a store online in Ireland.

Very, very annoying. And just why? I mean they have the new US store stuff up, would it have killed them to edit the list of international countries to include Ireland at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hmmm, that's pretty stupid of Topshop.

Most places will be open until 9 tonight anyway; the Topshop on Stephen's Green might close a bit earlier but the ones in shopping centres will be open late. Ring up the one that you want to go to and ask them when they close.

Edit: Just saw on this page that there's a number for Customer Service in Ireland. Weirdly, it's a UK number. Tel: +44 870 606 9666 (calls charged at national rate). Try them for opening hours. And tell them to update their website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

I posted this topic weeks back and myself and another poster both emailled Topshop and apparently the Topshop internet team are going to do something about it....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Good, cos now they have an American site, which has prices in dollars, is it too much to ask for Euro prices. And for them to take Laser!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Yeah I emailed Topshop a few weeks back about this, haven't heard anything back, what a surprise.

In my experience the English stores aren't great at getting back to you about much! I got vouchers for New Look last year and wanted to find out something about them & am still waiting on a reply but the vouchers are long gone!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

SarahJ wrote: »
    Good, cos now they have an American site, which has prices in dollars, is it too much to ask for Euro prices. And for them to take Laser!!!

Why on EARTH would you want them to charge us in Euro's?? You save a lot buying online in sterling!

I agree with ethO, you save so much more in sterling! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I know this is an ancient thread but just wondering what stores topshop have on their own in Dublin? Is the Stephen's Green one still there? I have vouchers and tried to use them recently in the Topshop in House of Fraser Dundrum, but was told the vouchers are only accepted in stand alone shops. If anyone could offer info that would be great! Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

There are definitely standalone stores in Stephens Green, Jervis SC and Blanchardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

ongarboy wrote: »
    There are definitely standalone stores in Stephens Green, Jervis SC and Blanchardstown.

Thanks a mil :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement