Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Taylor [Would Ya?]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

She kicks ass .......... but not my ass. She wouldnt do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭DenMan

ClioV6 wrote: »
    why the fúck do some people always get defensive when somebodies sexuality is questioned or mentioned?

Not defensive Clio, just curious. I mean...it's not that important is it? Katie is a great boxer. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

DenMan wrote: »
    Not defensive Clio, just curious. I mean...it's not that important is it? Katie is a great boxer. End of.

The point (which you missed) is that Ive seen her in a few interviews (Late Late springs to mind), where she was asked why she doesnt have BF yet, and does the boxing scare away the lads- which is as much an assumption about her hetrosexuality as anything else

No need to get sensitive luvvie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭DenMan

My bad. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

I've followed her career a bit over the last few years and seen a few of her fights and her interviews. She's a fantastic boxer and fingers' crossed she gets the chance to compete for a Olympic medal and she brings back the gold.

i think she's a nice looking girl. She's not a stunner, she's not a girl we'd be talking about in terms of looks if she wasn't famous for something else. She looks like a normal Irish girl.

By the sounds of it, she's bit of a conservative Christian. She's also been trained by her dad in the boxing club for years. Also based on the way she comes across in interviews (so you can see I'm not really going on much here) i reckon she's lived a fairly sheltered life.

If I found out in a few years that she had a girl friend I wouldn't be surprised, if I found out in a few years she was happily married to her first proper boyfriend I wouldn't be too surprised either.

Haven't said that I've never met her so I'm talking thru me hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

She is seriously fast.
    This is the first time I have ever seen her, I didnt think she looked like a boxer at all. But damn can she move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

gave here a quick google shes about a 5 :/ and the legs :eek: there like overly mussely i find that unexceptable... i bet her back looks worse to so no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I most definitely wouldn't...

She has some voice on her, Like a broken record

• Registered Users Posts: 23,971 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I bet she's got a big pair of cauliflowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Yeah if I was that way inclined...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Milky Moo wrote: »
    Yeah if I was that way inclined...

That doesn't make any sense.

ClioV6 wrote: »
    That doesn't make any sense.
    If I was gay I would,but I am not so I won't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If I was gay I would,but I am not so I won't

but how can you tell if you would or not if you aren't gay?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

MY EYES!!!

Because girls generally can appreciate other girls being pretty etc.
    I have a major girl crush on mylenne klass and mandy moore but unless I was gay I wouldn't act upon it (chance would be a fine thing :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I'd hit it and I'd quit it.
    I'd shoot my load, then leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Why all the controversy? Coz she's a boxer? She is f\_/cking cute and extremely down-to-earth for a world champion athlete. There's nothing unattractive about her, imo. I'd love a girl like her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Because girls generally can appreciate other girls being pretty etc.
    I have a major girl crush on mylenne klass and mandy moore but unless I was gay I wouldn't act upon it (chance would be a fine thing :P)

mylenne klass has a lovly back mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

mylenne klass has a lovly back mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:
    Hells yeah!!

Advertisement