Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Masturbation

• 12-02-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

So this is mainly amied at the women among us (unless males feel they can help!).

Anyway, so a few years ago, I gave up on masturbation cause it really just didn't do anything for me.

Bu recently, I decided that if I really wanted to get the most out of sex with a partner I might as well try pleasing myself to the best. Particularly because of the amount of times I've heard that if you can't make yourself orgasm He'll never be able to.

Anyway, recently started using a vibrator and the difference is amazing, a lot easier to get pleasure. However, still not sure I'm reaching orgasm...

Basically, I get that legs shaking feeling for about 3-5 seconds and then it dies down.

Sorry this may be a bit graphic but ...

As well, my legs and clitoris pulse afterwards...

Kind of lost now and fed up trying... I know there are different types of orgasms etc, and maybe I am just trying too hard but I'm not pressuring myself or anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Do you feel yourself sort of climbing and climbing to a point where you strain to hit the top and when you do there is a sensation of 'falling' and a release?
    Also do you feel your vagina pulsing rhythmically? Like going tight, then relaxing, tight, then relaxing...

Its a difficult one to articulate, but if youre not sure - then perhaps youre not orgasming.

The shaky legs and pulsing feelings have happened to me even if I didnt orgasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hey All,

So this is mainly amied at the women among us (unless males feel they can help!).

Anyway, so a few years ago, I gave up on masturbation cause it really just didn't do anything for me.

Bu recently, I decided that if I really wanted to get the most out of sex with a partner I might as well try pleasing myself to the best. Particularly because of the amount of times I've heard that if you can't make yourself orgasm He'll never be able to.

Anyway, recently started using a vibrator and the difference is amazing, a lot easier to get pleasure. However, still not sure I'm reaching orgasm...

Basically, I get that legs shaking feeling for about 3-5 seconds and then it dies down.

Sorry this may be a bit graphic but ...

As well, my legs and clitoris pulse afterwards...

Kind of lost now and fed up trying... I know there are different types of orgasms etc, and maybe I am just trying too hard but I'm not pressuring myself or anything.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Well, coming from a guy, you will know when you orgasm, and if you have to question yourself about it, then idsay you didnt orgasm...id imagine its the same for a woman..when you do have an orgasm, u will know straight away..

Keep it up! You're almost there- you have to train your body to orgasm, I used to have major difficulty and could never orgasm with a partner, now I do it all the time. My vibrator is amazing- it works everytime. You could be having a mini orgasm though. I find when my partner uses my vibrartor on me it is much more intense and I lose control whcih doesn't ever happen alone. Keep it up and let your body get used to the feeling and it'll just kepp getting better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

bear in mind that if you were not getting anything from masturbation, you probably weren't doing it right.

Do you feel yourself sort of climbing and climbing to a point where you strain to hit the top and when you do there is a sensation of 'falling' and a release?
    Also do you feel your vagina pulsing rhythmically? Like going tight, then relaxing, tight, then relaxing...

Its a difficult one to articulate, but if youre not sure - then perhaps youre not orgasming.

The shaky legs and pulsing feelings have happened to me even if I didnt orgasm.

Hey OP here,

I do feel the pulsing and I feel the strain to reach the top but don't get any 'falling feeling', just I get the feeling that I didn't get there!

I presume I'm not orgasming - unless it is a mini one but how to know? - but why can't I reach that point?

Is it just a case of keeping at it till I get there, and as one poster said get the body used to that feeling?

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement