Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

• 07-02-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Recently I've been plagued by more and more reports of Jay-Z in particular and more recently Beyonce and Rihanna being involved in devil worshipping.
    YouTube is filled with videos about this and I've seen it on alot of other websites too.
    Is my fragile mind being corrupted?!;)
    This video is just after surfacing by a new rapper.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzqnRiK1hx0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Who really gives a **** tbh....

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Neasha

Agree..Who really gives a ****.

Rhianna is funky and I find whenever I hear her I cant turn her off. (Downloading albums now)

But Jay-z or whoever else. I'm sure that Free mason/satanic stuff is just a gimmick they are adopting to appear mysterious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

KingKenny wrote: »
    Who really gives a **** tbh....

Why waste my time and yours by posting then?

• Moved to...

...Conspiracy theories? :confused:

Mods, if you want to move this somewhere else, feel free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Yes OP they are satanic, google jay-z and co. backmasking, or load some tunes onto your computer and play them backwards, clearly satanic, welcome to the madhouse enjoy your stay.

jayz and co are illuminati, princehall freemasons, and devil worshippers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

uprising2 wrote: »
    Yes OP they are satanic, google jay-z and co. backmasking, or load some tunes onto your computer and play them backwards, clearly satanic, welcome to the madhouse enjoy your stay.

jayz and co are illuminati, princehall freemasons, and devil worshippers.

is that masonic symbolism in your signature image uprising?
    (i don't believe bob marley was a mason, but the cover is bizzarely like the freemason logo, no? maybe it's a deliberate play on the symbolism?)

RGDATA! wrote: »

Have I attracted the wrong crowd here?! Is there insider information?!:P

From what I understand of the freemasons they prohibit devil worshipping and require belief in a deity of some kind....can anyone correct me on this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

From what I understand of the freemasons they prohibit devil worshipping and require belief in a deity of some kind....can anyone correct me on this?!

The CT goes that as you go higher and higher, you find out you are actually worshipping Satan/Baal/Lucifer/what have you.

(i don't believe bob marley was a mason, but the cover is bizzarely like the freemason logo, no? maybe it's a deliberate play on the symbolism?)

Yes it is very similar, sun, rays and a kinda pyramid shape, but my take on it is an uprising to destroy babylon (freemason's, illuminati etc), which I believe will occur in the not too distant future, Bob Marley was well aware of the evil cabal that think they rule this world, he called for it's destruction, the CIA got to him after a failed assasination attempt, Carl Colby son of William Colby (CIA), slipped in with a tv crew bearing a gift of a pair of boots, Bob put them on, ouch, something stuck in his toe, it was a piece of copper wire, thats the same toe his cancer spread from.

"So they build our world is great confusion, to force on us the devil's illusion"

From what you understand of the freemasons is what your supposed to understand, they must believe in a supreme being, who it is doesnt matter, be it lucifer,baal, satan.

Look deeper and you will be surprised, look at famous freemasons, who built washington dc and placed a giant pentagram into the layout, who built the statue of liberty, the founding fathers of usa, it's all about deceit and double meaning, dark is light and light is dark.

And I am NOT a freemason.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

From what you understand of the freemasons is what your supposed to understand, they must believe in a supreme being, who it is doesnt matter, be it lucifer,baal, satan.

So they're open to members of differeing religious faiths? Seems pretty good.

Look deeper and you will be surprised, look at famous freemasons, who built washington dc and placed a giant pentagram into the layout, who built the statue of liberty, the founding fathers of usa, it's all about deceit and double meaning, dark is light and light is dark.

What, the French? ALL of them?

Undergod wrote: »
    So they're open to members of differeing religious faiths? Seems pretty good.

What, the French? ALL of them?

Yea they are open to members of different religious faiths, hindu, buddah, roman catholics are not allowed join although strangely the vatican is run by freemasons. And look into the initiation a little maybe, what man of God would be into that satanic sh1t?.

It was a gift from french freemason's to american freemasons.

Not all the french, designed by Brother Frederic A. Bartholdi
    http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/statue_of_liberty.htm
    When his famous statue "Liberty Enlightening the World"

Lucifer is a Latin word, literally meaning "light-bearer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

The Statue of Liberty — A Masonic Goddess from Top to Bottom
    The Babylonian Ishtar, Imperial Rome’s goddess Libertas was Papal Rome’s “MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH” and the template for America’s Statue of Liberty.

Also it was sent to newYORK.....www.YORKrite.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Yes it is very similar, sun, rays and a kinda pyramid shape"
    also the upstretched arms are in the place of the rulers in the mason logo and obviously the letter G is on there too!
    thanks for the response. it struck me recently when i saw it in your sig and i thought surely i'm not the first person to notice this, but i couldn't find anything about the story behind the cover design.

it's a pretty clever take on the logo by whoever the artist was.

the only thing i would add to this is that sometimes people can use masonic/satanic symbology ironically or to subvert it, in other words for purposes other than spreading the masonic/satanic message.

I have always thought the school of thought where, for example, every single pyramid in any image has to have some kind of masonic connotation is a bit ridiculous.

As Freud supposedly said "Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe"

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Well sometimes an all-seeing eye in a pyramid is an all-seeing eye in a pyramid.

Such as the Rothschild built Israeli Supreme Court. How would you explain these?

supremecourtpyramid.jpg

116987567IuRPMv_fs.jpg

Same symbolism here
    rihanna-rated-r-album-cover1.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

rihanna-ama08.jpg

rihapatch.jpg

2renojt.jpg

Yea sometimes a pipe is just a pipe, I found an old book from school in my ma's attic a few years ago and I was looking at my own doodlings on it, there were scribbles of pentagrams, pyramids, eye's, I wondered why I had chose these symbols, I can only presume they got there subliminally, it was a revelation to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

If you look at a map of D.C. you can make out a pyramid shape lined out by roads or landmarks (this might be stretching a bit)

If you take this to be the pyramid of 'the gret seal' and add in the 'all seeing eye then the building you've circled is a masonic lodge.

The Supreme Council, 33°, S.J. USA1733 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20009(202) 232-3579‎
    scottishrite.org

Couldn't find any rap/hip hop/pop on this site:
    http://www.masonmusic.org/

If you look at a map of D.C. you can make out a pyramid shape lined out by roads or landmarks (this might be stretching a bit)

If you take this to be the pyramid of 'the gret seal' and add in the 'all seeing eye then the building you've circled is a masonic lodge.

The Supreme Council, 33°, S.J. USA1733 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20009(202) 232-3579‎
    scottishrite.org

You sure can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Truely no-one could give a fuhk if these loons are satanists, however I would say that the previous post (youtube vids etc...) are particularly dark and negative. There is no need to spread their' negative energy here IMO. The 'artists' are over eighteen and can make their own choices. Why bother telling the good people here of the links these people may have Uprising? Ultimately you're just lending your voice to their' cause.

Uprising2 .... 'And I am NOT a freemason.;)'

I'm afraid to ask what the wink is about ....:)

Thanks everyone for the replies, very interesting and a little depressing that everything I love always turns out to be evil.
    Have a look at this link those of you who seem to know alot about this stuff and tell me what you think .....
    http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Over the last decade now the music industry is moving into really dangerous territory.The previous agenda was to promote gang violence and narcotics through the hip hop/rap artists that kids all over the world are listening and aspiring to.This is designed to create an acceptance of damage to society.Now the latest is they are moving into open acceptance of satanism with Lay Gaga at the forefront blatantly promoting the evil agenda onto the next level.

squod wrote: »
    Truely no-one could give a fuhk if these loons are satanists, however I would say that the previous post (youtube vids etc...) are particularly dark and negative. There is no need to spread their' negative energy here IMO. The 'artists' are over eighteen and can make their own choices. Why bother telling the good people here of the links these people may have Uprising? Ultimately you're just lending your voice to their' cause.

Sorry, I know they are dark and negative, but it needs to be shown to show people of the darkness that invisibly surrounds us, it may be dark and depressing, but it need's to be exposed for what it is, evil.

Uprising2 .... 'And I am NOT a freemason.;)'

I'm afraid to ask what the wink is about ....:)

Forget the wink, I am not one of those filthy animals, dull and boring I think you've just stepped over into the looney side of life and the shock is still fresh, be not afraid, educate yourself, look and you will find, this world is not what you've been led to believe.

Forget the wink, I am not one of those filthy animals, dull and boring I think you've just stepped over into the looney side of life and the shock is still fresh, be not afraid, educate yourself, look and you will find, this world is not what you've been led to believe.

Sorry if i offended you uprising2. Guess I am just a little over-suspicious given the information I've just received! Thanks for your replies.....I thought after the first 2 posts I got I was just going to be ridiculed and nobody was going to give me a real answer.:D

Sorry if i offended you uprising2. Guess I am just a little over-suspicious given the information I've just received! Thanks for your replies.....I thought after the first 2 posts I got I was just going to be ridiculed and nobody was going to give me a real answer.:D

No worries, I wasn't offended, you have to be thick skinned on this forum, you will be ridiculed here for saying anything away from the norm, even though it is CT, some people just come here to ridicule anything that bursts their little illusion bubble they are happy to live in.
    Look into "skull and bones" a satanic little group that includes a few ex presidents of the US.
    Welcome to the awakening, try stay sane along the the way, the rabbit hole runs deep.

Here's a link posted in the links section, some good stuff there to mess up your view of the world.
    http://www.kokomotion.com/TWH/docs/library.html

Links link
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=291444

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I'd almost be happy if Rihanna turned out to be a devil-worshipper as it would be at least something interesting about an otherwise very bland individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Wow thats a lot of videos there in that link!! I couldnt help noticing that Alex Jones "Fall of the Republic" was missing though.I think anybody starting off in their investigations should watch this.It really exposes the criminal enterprise we call government while not going too deep into the whole secret society subjects.A must watch.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

a little depressing that everything I love always turns out to be evil.]

If you're interested in all this CT stuff you should watch the esoteric agenda on youtube. Pay special attention to the last three videos. In fact skip the other 10 and go straight to 04:05 in video 11.

I used to worry my self and get anxious about CTs until I watched this. If there really is a conspiracy then you are letting ''them'' win by letting it affect you and worry you. The only way to ''fight'' is to live your life in peace and love. If you fear and hate evil then you are only hurting yourself.
    Alex Jones and the like empower the very people they're trying to destroy by creating fear and hatred.

The fact is you can't have good with out evil, light with out dark, hot with out cold, yes with out no, 1 with out 0, yin with out yang. If there was nothing but good in the world how would you know what good was with out having evil to compare it to? How stupid and boring would Batman be if he didn't have the evil Joker to fight. If there was one ultimate sports team that could never be beaten that sport would cease to exist. Even Brazil looses, even the All Blacks loose.

The ''battle'' between good and evil will never be won, but will go on for eternity. It is merely shifting patterns of negative and positive, on and off, love and hate, yes and no, yin and yang, 1 and 0.

A storm is a conflict between a cold front and a warm front. We don't see weather men blaming the evil warm front for attacking the good cold front.

War is evil, how ever, far more lives have been saved by wartime medical developments (triage, surgery, etc) compared to the amount of lives war has taken. Therefore war is good.
    Medicine is good, how ever, how many murderers, rapists and jedwards has medicine saved? Millions. Therefore medicine is evil

Don't let the fear of evil take something you love away from you. If Rihanna is ''Evil'' then she is doing the side of ''Goodness'' a favour by giving goodness something to fight against, therefore Rihanna is good.

The ''battle'' between good and evil is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it like you would a film or else you'll drive your self and those around you crazy with conspiratorial rants. I've been there and done that. Now I focus on taking care of myself and the people I love and I enjoy life.

Learn to be comfortable with contradiction. Evil is Good, Good is Evil

If you want to get more into what I've been talking about I would recommend Allan Watts.

DeBunny wrote: »
    If you're interested in all this CT stuff you should watch the esoteric agenda on youtube. Pay special attention to the last three videos. In fact skip the other 10 and go straight to 04:05 in video 11.

I used to worry my self and get anxious about CTs until I watched this. If there really is a conspiracy then you are letting ''them'' win by letting it affect you and worry you. The only way to ''fight'' is to live your life in peace and love. If you fear and hate evil then you are only hurting yourself.
    Alex Jones and the like empower the very people they're trying to destroy by creating fear and hatred.

The fact is you can't have good with out evil, light with out dark, hot with out cold, yes with out no, 1 with out 0, yin with out yang. If there was nothing but good in the world how would you know what good was with out having evil to compare it to? How stupid and boring would Batman be if he didn't have the evil Joker to fight. If there was one ultimate sports team that could never be beaten that sport would cease to exist. Even Brazil looses, even the All Blacks loose.

The ''battle'' between good and evil will never be won, but will go on for eternity. It is merely shifting patterns of negative and positive, on and off, love and hate, yes and no, yin and yang, 1 and 0.

A storm is a conflict between a cold front and a warm front. We don't see weather men blaming the evil warm front for attacking the good cold front.

War is evil, how ever, far more lives have been saved by wartime medical developments (triage, surgery, etc) compared to the amount of lives war has taken. Therefore war is good.
    Medicine is good, how ever, how many murderers, rapists and jedwards has medicine saved? Millions. Therefore medicine is evil

Don't let the fear of evil take something you love away from you. If Rihanna is ''Evil'' then she is doing the side of ''Goodness'' a favour by giving goodness something to fight against, therefore Rihanna is good.

The ''battle'' between good and evil is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it like you would a film or else you'll drive your self and those around you crazy with conspiratorial rants. I've been there and done that. Now I focus on taking care of myself and the people I love and I enjoy life.

Learn to be comfortable with contradiction. Evil is Good, Good is Evil

If you want to get more into what I've been talking about I would recommend Allan Watts.

I like your way of looking at this, definitely a positive approach to a negative subject .......in particular since I bought tickets to see Rihanna for her May concert before I heard of all this stuff.....so I'd like to adhere to your approach and view her as good.....although perhaps that would be me showing a little too much support.....my depression is coming back....what do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

I like your way of looking at this, definitely a positive approach to a negative subject

I think you missed my point. Positive and negative are the same and you can't have one with out the other. If you notice in my earlier post I turned war into a positive and medicine into a negative.

Become comfortable with contradiction.

The glass isn't half full or half empty it's both and neither at the same time. It's about how you decide how to look at it.

You can't have good with out evil and vice versa so do what makes you happy. Look after number one, love yourself and create goodness in your own life and that will spread to others.

I'm starting to sound like a hippy now but early morning waffling will do that.
    Just have a listen to the likes of Dr wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra and Allan Watts instead of Alex Jones, etc.

My basic point is that good and evil will never defeat each other so do what feels good to you.

Advertisement