Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost Samsung Galaxy S2 at 5.33am on Sunday

Options
  • 20-03-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi everybody.

I have lost my Samsung Galaxy S2 (IMEI 359585/04/843994/4) in a taxi at 5.33 am on Sunday 18 march.

I could tracked my phone and i know that someone turn it off at 5.55am in the area of Twisted Pepper.

It's a SGS 2 - Black Edition - IMEI 359585/04/843994/4

I have blacklisted the IMEI, the phone is not usable anymore.

If you find me, please write me : <mod snip - PM only>
    That will be a pleasure to reward you for your help...

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

What kind of tracking were you using? Plan B, where's my droid, prey or the built in Samsung one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Wisefr

I have tracked it with google latitude history.... Guarda just told me that a taxi bring a SGS2 to a guarda station... But they said that i can't come before tomorrow afternoon... Dont know why. I hope it's mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I hope it works out for you too. In the meantime, if they haven't deleted your google account from the phone you can install 'Plan B' from your computer and it will give you a lot of options for tracking it. It doesn't matter if they've changed the simcard, as long as your phone has access to the internet.

Advertisement