Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister & American Eagle in Ireland???

• 09-08-2009 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Anybody know of any places where you can get american brands like Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister & American Eagle in Ireland. Preferable located in cork...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shebafay

hi. as far as i know, you cant get hollster and abercrombie in stores here. however, i tink you can buy american eagle online

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

They aren't sold here. You can get them all online though. Any shops which are selling them are selling fakes, generally overpriced ones too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

If you ever come over to London, all brands are located here. They opened their first Hollister store in the Westfield shopping centre. A&F is on Regent St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭deisebabe

they have no official retailers but i've seen A&F gear in a menswear shop in athlone.....so i guess shops do sell them. I've also seen them in a shop in waterford...but they were fake....the athlone stuff was real.

You can order AE online....bargain alerts sometimes have discount codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭apkb

you can get abercrombie in Origin in galway, quiey expensive though, 100+ for hoodies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭ciaracp

Hey,

Theres a hollister shop in dundrum and an abercrombie just beside trinity college...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 melanie 92

Ye there's a new Abercrombie shop in Dublin near trinity collage nowhere else in ire sells Abercrombie that's the first shop that came here., and holister thers a shop in dundrum shopping centre in Dublin that's the only holister sho in ire aswell I think an I don't think there's any American eagle in Ireland :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement