Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ERCC: Ospreys vs Munster, Sat 16th Nov 5:30pm, BT Sport

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Come on people, Ospreys have won just 1 game all season. They lost at home to Kings. Kings. Saracens have won 3 from 4 in the Premiership, including very big half century wins away to Wasps and Northampton. Quite how anyone can say they are worse than Ospreys is utterly beyond me. That requires some extreme mental gymnastics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

molloyjh wrote: »
    Come on people, Ospreys have won just 1 game all season. They lost at home to Kings. Kings. Saracens have won 3 from 4 in the Premiership, including very big half century wins away to Wasps and Northampton. Quite how anyone can say they are worse than Ospreys is utterly beyond me. That requires some extreme mental gymnastics.

In this competition?!?! No...in fact on today's evidence it's quite accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Really? Based on what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Not according to this actual Ospreys fan, who actually watches Ospreys play:

https://twitter.com/SquidgeRugby/status/1196087844495904769?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Not according to this actual Ospreys fan, who actually watches Ospreys play:

https://twitter.com/SquidgeRugby/status/1196087844495904769?s=20

Racing were unplayable at certain points in the game, freaks all over the pitch. I thought Sarries did OK. Not looking forward to Racing next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Pity the poor bugger who has to stop this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Watched this back again properly - POM was immense I thought, as good as Loughman was I thought he was MOTM - constant menace at maul, breakdown and lineout. TOD looked back in form, great to see. Latched on to Haley at one point and drove him forward 15 metres. Stander had a huge game too, some great steals on the deck.and top tackler (17/0).

Others who impressed were Kleyn (obliterated their rucks and gave the hit preceding Conway's try). Rory Scannell was very good as was Tyler too. Murray was brilliant also, whipping the ball away from the breakdown, pace of play was very good.

Some of the offloading was a joy to watch, really excited to see where Larkham takes us. Scrum wasn't great but I've every faith in Rowntree to bring us on, he's done a great job in the past with teams

Thought the ref reffed the breakdown well, allowed a good contest. Ospreys were very poor though so this Saturday will be more of an indicator to where we are, scrum in particular is worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Has anyone seen any highlights online? or the game?
    I'd like to see the last few minutes build up for the try.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Has anyone seen any highlights online? or the game?
    I'd like to see the last few minutes build up for the try.
    Here's the whole thing. You can make your own highlights reel. :)

Advertisement