Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A New Low

• 12-01-2018 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

I'm waiting impaitiantly for the inevitable car crash interview of Sean spicer on the late late show, wtf?
    OK the Liam Neeson interview wasn't too bad but ffs did they go to the rte canteen and pick the three most insufferable #@&₹_ to appear or what.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Do people still watch that ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,968 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

By the looks of tubridy, I'd say he's never been to the RTE canteen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Liam neeson and Sean Spicer hang around the rte canteen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

theres a late late thread you can follow along if you like, bit of chat

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I'm waiting to see the academic playing on it. I'm watching it at the moment with utter bemusement. What the fúck is going on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I thought this thread was about the new limbo world record

• Registered Users Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I'm waiting impaitiantly for the inevitable car crash interview of Sean spicer on the late late show, wtf?
    OK the Liam Neeson interview wasn't too bad but ffs did they go to the rte canteen and pick the three most insufferable #@&₹_ to appear or what.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

Haven't watched the LL show in 5 years, excluding the Toy Show, BUT watched some of tonight's, and thoroughly enjoyed it. So there!

OK, so Charlie L was sad, but The Academics are all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I thought the discussion was going to be about the polar vortex on the way...

...the day after tomorrow. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 mcfitness20

mr Spice certainly put Tubridy back in his box

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Pherekydes wrote: »
    I thought the discussion was going to be about the polar vortex on the way...

...the day after tomorrow. :pac:

Har har...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Your new low is my new High

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Has been reached in the World limbo dance Championship. Well done Hermes!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Noel82

Spicer is a good man, thrown into a lion pit only defending himself with a fork. He came out of it for the better imo. Likeable person

• Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

What is it with that guy and sick people? His radio show is is full of it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,023 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Sean Spicer
    What a cunt.
    Loser
    I'm having him sent to a shithole country

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Noel82 wrote: »
    Spicer is a good man, thrown into a lion pit only defending himself with a fork. He came out of it for the better imo. Likeable person

Only as Tubs as an interviewer could someone like him come out as a likeable person.

Any vilified person in the world should really try and get on the show... it'll do them wonders!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,902 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

But does Spicer have any Irish heritage? Surely he must have been asked that.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement