Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

thebull85 wrote: »
    Naming them could save thousands more children from being raped. So my answer is yes

So anyone who's accused or anyone found guilty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

20Cent wrote: »
    Crimes against children always have special restrictions so that the children's identities can be protected. No conspiracy here. He was warned already and ignored the warning.

Wouldn't the children be brought in a different entrance anyway? These scumbags should be identified and have their faces plastered all over the world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Grayson wrote: »
    So anyone who's accused or anyone found guilty?

Take a look at the guys on the video that went to court yesterday. Do you really believe that they are innocent?

thebull85 wrote: »
    Take a look at the guys on the video that went to court yesterday. Do you really believe that they are innocent?

That's not an answer. Do you think that people's names should be made public when they're accused? Or just when found guilty?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Wouldn't the children be brought in a different entrance anyway? These scumbags should be identified and have their faces plastered all over the world.

The trial is ongoing. Robinson could have collapsed the case and those guys get off scott free. Their faces will be plastered all over the media after being found guilty.

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »

In this post someone quotes a news article where the judge specifically mentions jurors

Edit: just read that article and it's from last years case. Then he filmed inside the building and also because of him being there the jurors and defendants had to be led out through a side entrance. It could be something similar here. But until he's actually in court we won't know the reasons behind the charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭malinheader

I've never done that once. My whole post history is available for you to search. Go find a single post where I said or even implied any such thing.

Or we can all assume that you're a liar.

You notice how even Tommy Robinsons supporters didn't click like on your post? That's how fcuking dumb it is. They know you're just making sh1t up. Even in a very polarised discussion, people who should be on your side don't want to be associated with you. Even though they disagree with me they wouldn't even ascribe that to me.

Pure childish post telling someone they didn't get there post liked . And if you had bothered to follow the thread you would see that not everyone who is disgusted by the case and the way Robinson was treated is a supporter of his. A lot of people fear this will be brushed under the carpet again like A lot of things these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

That's not an answer. Do you think that people's names should be made public when they're accused? Or just when found guilty?

Where’s your answer when asked to prove he’s a racist?

Pure childish post telling someone they didn't get there post liked . And if you had bothered to follow the thread you would see that not everyone who is disgusted by the case and the way Robinson was treated is a supporter of his. A lot of people fear this will be brushed under the carpet again like A lot of things these days.

So you agree with him that I support suicide bombers?

I'm pointing out that even people who disagree with me wouldn't even agree with him. It's not about how much people "like" him but how they don't agree with him on that. It wasn't about showing a lack of popularity but a lack of agreement. But you knew that didn't you.

You however seen to like your point scoring. So how about you take on the challenge of defending his post? Or you could agree with me that it was stupid and an utter lie.

Where’s your answer when asked to prove he’s a racist?

Others have already posted up racist tweets if his.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So the difference between this case and that of say something from the metoo campaign is that there are minors involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I must say I'm very shocked to read that supporters of Tommy are more interested in ogling at the photos of paedophiles than protecting the identies of their victims. Tommy himself is not like that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭malinheader

So you agree with him that I support suicide bombers?

I'm pointing out that even people who disagree with me wouldn't even agree with him. It's not about how much people "like" him but how they don't agree with him on that. It wasn't about showing a lack of popularity but a lack of agreement. But you knew that didn't you.

You however seen to like your point scoring. So how about you take on the challenge of defending his post? Or you could agree with me that it was stupid and an utter lie.
    point scoring, lying, stupid posts. Seems to me point scoring is more a trait of your own. Don't get upset if I don't like your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

If anybody would like to imitate their hero Tommy. There are plenty of child abuse cases in Ireland ongoing with reporting restrictions in place.

You just need to turn up outside the court, pretend your a journalist just like Tommy, and start live streaming and videoing people going into court.

Let us know how you got on, after you get out of prison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Fake racist tweets that a 5 year old could put together.

Must try harder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

The same people on here defending Robinson would be having a field day if a Muslim grooming gang got off a conviction because of a mistrial. Court reporting restrictions exist for a reason. Robinson could have reported on the trial like anyone else but that wouldn't have gotten him in the news. He gambled that he'd be treated lightly and he lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,877 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

dav3 wrote: »
    If anybody would like to imitate their hero Tommy. There are plenty of child abuse cases in Ireland ongoing with reporting restrictions in place.

You just need to turn up outside the court, pretend your a journalist just like Tommy, and start live streaming and videoing people going into court.

Let us know how you got on, after you get out of prison.

Can i do this for all child abuse cases or do they have to be Muslim ones?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

point scoring, lying, stupid posts. Seems to me point scoring is more a trait of your own. Don't get upset if I don't like your post.

What is wrong with you? You're actually attacking me for a post where I pointed out that no-one else here think I support suicide bombers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Should not have filmed them if he was told not to do so especially on a suspended sentence. So his own fault in that regard. We do not need to see videos on these Pakistani Muslim gangs who rape children all over the country, we all know they exist.

I don't blame him for his views on Islamism, I hold similar views to him on it.

I know this is going to sound pedantic, and I know there's a rule against grammar Nazism, but can we PLEASE got one thing straight?

There are no such words as "Muslimism" or "Islamsism": Islam is the religion; a Muslim is the person who practices the religion.

Sorry to go back to basics, but if you want to try and give the impression that you know what you're talking about when it comes to religious ethnic groups and their influence on societal community relations, getting the basic words right is kind of a pre-requisite.

Getting them so fanatically wrong makes you look like a complete and utter ****wit no matter what point you make.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Historic cases where the victims were all adult at the time of the case.

This is live case where some of the victims are still underage.

How do you people still not get this? It’s to protect the victims and to ensure there’s no mistrial.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The ironic thing is there were people who wanted to report these scum Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs who targeted white underage girls, but were afraid to because of being labeled a racist. Tommy Robinson is reporting on it but gets labeled a racist, even though there's zero interest evidence to back this up.

The ironic thing is there were people who wanted to report these scum Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs who targeted white underage girls, but were afraid to because of being labeled a racist. Tommy Robinson is reporting on it but gets labeled a racist, even though there's zero interest evidence to back this up.

That doesn't sound like irony.

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

White girls have to sacrified on the altar of multiculturalism. How else can we have peaceful and tolerant societies like the UK and Sweden?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭enricoh

Can i do this for all child abuse cases or do they have to be Muslim ones?

If you can find any child abuse trials on here or the uk where there are 29 perpitrators on trial that aren't Muslim please let us know. Sod it, forget 29 try 9.

enricoh wrote: »
    If you can find any child abuse trials on here or the uk where there are 29 perpitrators on trial that aren't Muslim please let us know. Sod it, forget 29 try 9.

There's a quota of abuse victims that has to be met now before it's distasteful enough to warrant protesting...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Odhinn

White girls have to sacrified on the altar of multiculturalism. How else can we have peaceful and tolerant societies like the UK and Sweden?

I thought this wasn't about race?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

There's a quota of abuse victims that has to be met now before it's distasteful enough to warrant protesting...?

Not victims, perpetrators. These are large paedophile rings by and large composed of people of Bangladeshi and Pakistani descent who are committing gang rapes of children and teenagers. And these rings have, over the last 30 years, been protected by the elected local authorities and police services.

If that isn't worth protesting, I don't know what is.

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Odhinn wrote: »
    I thought this wasn't about race?

Of course not. It's just the state looking the other way while Pakistanis raped and abused white Englands girls for years.

• Advertisement

Of course not. It's just the state looking the other way while Pakistanis raped and abused white Englands girls for years.

The state who is trying to prosecute them while Mr Robinson tries to sabotage their trial?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement