Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Askaboutmoney.com

• 01-05-2005 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Thought this website might interest the people on this board, http://www.askaboutmoney.com/
    The guys really know what they're talking about when it comes to investing/mortgages/shares/etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Repli wrote:
    Thought this website might interest the people on this board, http://www.askaboutmoney.com/
    The guys really know what they're talking about when it comes to investing/mortgages/shares/etc

your about 3 years late :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah it's a good site. Interesting reading on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Sweet. Handy little forum to have. Good job nesf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 David Gould

joe. wrote: »
    Sweet. Handy little forum to have. Good job nesf

ask about money is a crap site they keep banning me:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

ask about money is a crap site they keep banning me:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What did you do, resurrect 3 year old threads over there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ranger4

Banned me for posting a general banking question, good riddance to them, this site is way ahead of the curve, much more informative and way more freedom to express investors views and gain very usefull info, This day and age people should be allowed to ask basic non inflamatory questions without logging into a site where you find a message saying in other words F**k off, I even sent a message explaining why i double posted as i thought there was a problem with server and asking why i was banned, who ever owns site couldnt give a toss about users views.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Folks, take your problems with Askaboutmoney..to ermm Askaboutmoney.

Don't dig up 3 year old threads here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement