Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met.ie radar and location specific data not showing

• 20-03-2020 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭

In the last few days I've had the met.ie weather radar page not showing and also the hourly figures missing ( see attachment )

Is it working OK for any of you all ?

( mods please move if you think appropriate - thanks )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

0lddog wrote: »
    In the last few days I've had the met.ie weather radar page not showing and also the hourly figures missing ( see attachment )

Is it working OK for any of you all ?

( mods please move if you think appropriate - thanks )

Looks as normal on my phone anway olddog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Thanks Rebel, thats a great help.
    Phone and laptop have the issue, using firefox on both...
    I shall take a trip down the rabbit hole that is firefox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭dasa29

Hi Olddog

the same thing happened with me during the week, but I as using edge at the time, so later while it was still happening later that day I tried google chrome and it worked fine. The only difference I could see with the site was the marine alert has changed in look but it could be that the code used caused a problem with different servers viewing the website.

dasa29 wrote: »
    Hi Olddog

the same thing happened with me during the week, but I as using edge at the time, so later while it was still happening later that day I tried google chrome and it worked fine....... .

Thats interesting

I wonder if anyone else has encountered this and if so with what browser(s) ?

I see a support email address of digital.queries@met.ie but guess that goes back to when the new site went live. Wonder if it is still current ?

At any rate, it might be an idea if anyone encountering these issues posted here with details of what browser they are using.

If its not sorted out in a week or two I'll drop a mail to met.ie with a link to this thread.

@Rebel, are you accessing using the app or browser ? ( if browser, what are you using )

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

The app frequently tells me "location not found" and reverts to Dublin, very annoying.

• Advertisement

Now working again for me :D

How is it for ye ?

Thanks a million Met.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Website back working for me too after not working for since last week. I was missing it loads! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,812 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

There's an ongoing problem where the "New Radar" lags up to an hour behind the "Old Radar". It's essential that they don't remove the old radar until the new one is reliable.

Advertisement