Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a lull in panic buying here for now but i've definitely been shaking my head in disbelief/bemusement a whole lot more lately.. How are you getting on?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have sniffles, but it is probably just a winter cold. The hoarding continues here, but I am not ready to join the brotherhood (sisterhood) of the TP.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yeah i got a bit of hayfever trouble last few days.. I'm monitoring my throat mainly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Our nextdoor neighbor is a health care professional. The good news she is near by for emergencies. The bad news is that she is working with sick folks daily, and may bring the plague home.

I'm acting like i could be a carrier and so taking precautions not to spread to anyone else, it works far better on me psychologically

• Advertisement

Got to go. See ye Grem. Stay well.

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Saturn Day

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Happy weekend, people. I hope everyone's keeping well while they're staying safe. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Afternoon all. Hope you're all keeping safe and well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Finally figured out that level on Doom Eternal that's been driving me bananas.

Up and making my dinner for work here..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Up and making dinner for Ted here..

You're too kind Gremmie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Up and making my dinner for work here..

Same as myself. What are you making?

Same as myself. What are you making?

Only had to make mash and a bit of broccoli, mince and onions already done..

Happy Moon Day in Eire.

Hope things are well with you Swannie

Hope things are well with you Swannie
    You too Grem. This COVID-19 has folks dropping like flies over here. Sad.

People are doing ok at the lockdown stuff but April will be a key month I think.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Moon Day in Eire.

The moon is still chasing venus across the sky tonight... after this summer it won't be visible for another 10 years.

Hope to be around to see it again.

• Advertisement

Attention Grem! Guess what day of the week it is? Munch, munch, munch... homemade.

One day, one day I will make these tacos.

We are almost on lockdown in SoCal. Only essential services, but several are cheating to keep their businesses open. No wild student parties over spring break. Ghost town university.

Same here really.. Trying our best to be responsible but there will always be the idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stay safe Swannie.

I do quite a bit of my research work from home, having online access to university resources. I still go into lab, but see only a tiny few about campus. Many wear masks. Teaching online makes me wonder if it works as well as classroom. Participation is a bit less, and a few need a bit of prompting to keep up with assignments. Our Brave New World, indeed!

Oh... speaking of idiots, we are still having a severe toilet paper shortage across the pond. If these fools would just buy what they need and not hoard, the problem would go away.

That is properly ridiculous, should I say potty?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all :)

Hope you're all well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Advertisement