Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bursting to pee if I drink

• 06-09-2020 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I have an issue, I need to drink more water but when I do I burst to go after every drink of water. How can I prevent this? I'm sick of it. I've to pull over every second in my car and leave meetings if I drink before or during then up all night if I wait to drink until I go home.

Comments

Trans Ann wrote: »
    I have an issue, I need to drink more water but when I do I burst to go after every drink of water. How can I prevent this? I'm sick of it. I've to pull over every second in my car and leave meetings if I drink before or during then up all night if I wait to drink until I go home.

You need to visit your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭beachhead

Try the Kegel exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Trans Ann

JayZeus wrote: »
    You need to visit your GP.

Maybe..my GP is very non chalant. I've three different ones. I don't trust any of them and I'm sick of handing 60 euro each time to be told I'm stressed. I'm not!!!! Something weird is going on especially the left side of my body.

beachhead wrote: »
    Try the Kegel exercise.

Will do ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Simi

Ask for bloods to be taken this time. Including a HbA1c test to check for diabetes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭con747

Trans Ann wrote: »

Why not ask about all your ailments in one thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058111103

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Why not pay to see a private urologist and cut the gp out of the equasion

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

He's/she is over in the legal forum ive tried to get a mod boards.ie is playing up on me the usual hamster.can someone pm a mod.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

triona1 wrote: »
    He's/she is over in the legal forum ive tried to get a mod boards.ie is playing up on me the usual hamster.can someone pm a mod.

Can I not post on two forums? Genuine question.. I only started posting yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Sorry folks, per forum charter, no medical advice to be given in the biology forum.

OP, you'll need to talk to a GP for medical advice, randomers on the internet are no subsitute for a medical doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement