Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Rugby Jerseys - Connacht, Leinster, Ulster & More

• 18-04-2008 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.lovell-rugby.co.uk/Rugby-Shirts/Celtic-League

Just picked up the Connacht home jersey for £15. Delivered in two days.
    P&P was £6 but I'm guessing you could reduce that on a multiple order.

£20.99 total for a jersey with an RRP of £50 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bah.. only XL left in Connacht jersey! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭figs86

great bargain,

got a leinster training and connacht home jersey delivered to my house for same price as one jersey - would been cheaper except for £12 post which is a bit steep but at those prices......so what!

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Mr Woods

Cheers Sleepy,

What are the sizes like,normally take large in T-/shirts, lookin at Leinster 07/08 Training SS Rugby Shirt & Gwent Dragons 07/08 Home SS Rugby Shirt (keep the missus happy :)),is large your standard large, or do they lean towards XL ?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

basquille wrote: »
    Bah.. only XL left in Connacht jersey! :(

You could get the black away one maybe. M, L & XL left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Mr Woods wrote: »
    Cheers Sleepy,

What are the sizes like,normally take large in T-/shirts, lookin at Leinster 07/08 Training SS Rugby Shirt & Gwent Dragons 07/08 Home SS Rugby Shirt (keep the missus happy :)),is large your standard large, or do they lean towards XL ?

Got my Connacht jersey in the post yesterday (I already bought the Leinster training one and a London Irish one a few weeks ago), was gonna get the Ulster one as well but it's only the armourfit one.

In relation to sizes, a Canterbury large and a rugbytech large are different, if you take a medium in a canterbury jersey you'll need to order a large in the rugbytech jersey.

I made that mistake with the last order, got a medium Leinster(canterbury) and a medium London Irish(rugbytech), the Leinster one fitted fine but the London Irish was a bit toight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Would I by right then in thinking that Canterburys large is bigger then the norm.
    I have a few London Irish tops in large when Kooga supplied them and the large was a perfect fit. The large Leinster top I have is either labeled incorrectly or Canterburys large is huge.
    Thanks GDM for that size comparison between Canterbury and Rugbytech.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

nice one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

30% off Rugby wear in Arnotts at the moment. Not Munster though I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

€50 for munster home replica jersey, very good, from champions sports. Great seeing as though everyone wants one

http://www.champion.ie/website/product_detail.php?cid=3&d_id=1&pid=79

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Indefatigable

hmm... I like the look of connaught jersey, but I'm from Munster hmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Grawns wrote: »
    30% off Rugby wear in Arnotts at the moment. Not Munster though I think!
    I think it's 40%!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,923 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers - just grabbed myself a few :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

connacht fans have been wearing munster shirts for years!
    west is the best!!!
    j

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Munster jersey for €24 in lifestlye

http://www.lifestylesports.com/aspx/shopping.aspx?catid=1.9.1&loc=C

had to make sure it was the adult jersey but all good

Edit: For some reason it says canterbury home jersey but that must be a mistake. Also when you pick a size the price goes back to full price on screen but go through to checkout and the reduction is there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

chris85 wrote: »
    Munster jersey for €24 in lifestlye

http://www.lifestylesports.com/aspx/shopping.aspx?catid=1.9.1&loc=C

had to make sure it was the adult jersey but all good

I still feel slightly at ease with the fact they haven't dropped the price of the away jersey, paid full price for it three weeks ago, if they dropped it I'd me well cheesed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭webels

GDM wrote: »
    I still feel slightly at ease with the fact they haven't dropped the price of the away jersey, paid full price for it three weeks ago, if they dropped it I'd me well cheesed off.

Shirts on the lifestyle site now back up to €50. So if you picked up some at that price well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭figs86

lifestyle processed my order for 24euro Munster shirt then cancelled it
    they claim the ran out of stock - id say they did an aer lingus on it and posted wrong price and are backtracking now

• Registered Users Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

hmm... I like the look of connaught jersey, but I'm from Munster hmm...
    The one joy of being a Connacht fan - we may suck but we've got the nicest jersey of the provincial sides! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

the training shirt works out as €40 inc delivery. Would i be aswell getting it in ireland. would i get it cheaper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

GDM wrote: »

I'm almost positive that it's being replaced very soon. The away jerseys tend to be changed each year. The rumours suggest that a mainly white jersey is replacing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

The rumours suggest that a mainly white jersey is replacing it.

Replacing an already mainly white jersey? :confused:

EDIT: Sh*t, though we were talking about the Ireland jersey here and not the Munster one, apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,954 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I presume the one the wore in the final was there away one? Thats navy

Advertisement