Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k - 393 euro including delivery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Tweaky wrote: »
    Mine has updated from refunded to processing which is definitely a step in the right direction

Mine is still showing as refunded, when did you order if you don’t me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Mine is still showing as refunded, when did you order if you don’t me asking?

April 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Mine has changed from "refunded" to "processing" since yesterday... Caviat being delivery date still says before May 15th :-) ordered mine on the 18th April.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Def_IRL

So ... lets see, as of this morning Friday 12th June..
    Expected re-stocking into their ES warehouse is now due next Monday...

Rob 09:28
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    The item in your order are out of stock due to high demand. However, we have a good news it will be in stock on
    15-06-2020
    Can you please wait till date ?
    Alternatively, we can replace the item any other item
    Once shipped the delivery time is: 02-05 business days
    This is most demanded order we have, and we have already sent it for restocking . the expected restocking date is 15-06-2020
    Your order has already been marked as priority
    Yes, and I am making a note for your order as well to ship on priority

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ndm123

Scott 09:51
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The item in your order is still restocking, due to the fact that it is highly requested. We expect the new stock of this product to arrive around June 22, 2020.
    This restocked time is for only reference, and the specific time may be affected by some uncertain factors. Thanks for your understanding.

I tried the same conversation - stock is expected a week later. I ordered from ES warehouse on 14th April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

hi guys

this is pretty long thread and a lot of ups and downs...

couple of quick questions:

has this drone been releases officially yet ?

can an order be placed for the Drone today , from any European sources ? or are they only based in china?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Mine has changed to say 'estimated to ship before June 14 2020' 2254.png

hi guys

this is pretty long thread and a lot of ups and downs...

couple of quick questions:

has this drone been releases officially yet ?

can an order be placed for the Drone today , from any European sources ? or are they only based in china?

Thank you
    It is released now yes. Not sure of any EU sources to buy from at the minute.

It may be available from Xiaomi UK, France, Spain. But not sure nay of those deliver to Ireland.
    https://www.mi.com/global/

Also available here
    https://fimi.aliexpress.com/store/5063216

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Suckit wrote: »
    Mine has changed to say 'estimated to ship before June 14 2020' 2254.png

When did you order if you don't mind me asking ?
    Also did you win in the luckydraw ??

That's a Sunday - I find it unlikely to ship before then.

Hopefully it will be worth the wait and the hassle!

Mine has updated today from Out of Stock to processing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭5500

Mine has shown processing since ordered in April so no status change, I'd have cancelled by now only I also ordered spare battery and case ect with the order and they have already shipped. Getting to be a pain though with them constantly pushing the dates back

ndm123 wrote: »
    Scott 09:51
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The item in your order is still restocking, due to the fact that it is highly requested. We expect the new stock of this product to arrive around June 22, 2020.
    This restocked time is for only reference, and the specific time may be affected by some uncertain factors. Thanks for your understanding.

I tried the same conversation - stock is expected a week later. I ordered from ES warehouse on 14th April.

Thats odd as I ordered on 14th April too, yet we are (yet again) being told different stories with regards new expected dates... I'll be cancelling mine if this continues again next week

• Registered Users Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I cancelled by BG order as I couldn't be bothered dealing with them anymore.

I reordered with the FIMI store on AliExpress and with TCB rebate it's coming in a little over €340 assuming no customs.

I have a tracking number, their Comms have been clear and consistent and I expect it before the end of the of the month.

The tracking number is "issued" but not been picked up yet. It's the usual Ali seller tactic of meeting the Ali shipping deadlines.
    Have been assured the plan to ship on the 15th tho.

I do hope that whenever these drones get here, we all have a bit of craic with them :)

Def_IRL wrote: »
    Thats odd as I ordered on 14th April too, yet we are (yet again) being told different stories with regards new expected dates... I'll be cancelling mine if this continues again next week

I think I will also cancel if it doesn't ship by the 22nd. Will probably order a Mavic mini.

Have any of you claimed money back from banggood before? Is it difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭ablelocks

with all the toing and froing, I think I'll just go for a mavic air 2.

having done a rough calculation, to get similar to the fly more combo would end up costing about $750-800, assuming I don't get stung for customs. If I did, then that'd bring it to a minimum of $900.

the mavic air 2 at €1049 is starting to look like a better option - with better warranty support and I'd have it next week rather than some unknown time in July or even August.

More delays. I think it's time (for me) to give up I don't blame Banggood, but I won't be chasing this.

627YQ0h.png?1

Dear Suckit,

Thank you very much for ordering from Banggood.com.

We are sorry to inform you that the following products in your order are still out of stock because of expanding sales.

We are pushing the factory to produce and replenishing our stock urgently. It is expected that they will be shipped back within 1 ~ 2 weeks.

We will ship the products as soon as the goods arrive.

Order No. Order Date:

3f1b9185-71eb-4839-a6a1-83b86b96e421.jpg

US$.00

If you have any questions or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you order from any of the Chinese sites (Taobao/1688/Tmall etc.) their shipping prices have shot up (quite expensive now) as a result of the limited flights and ships.
    I am guessing that this delay may be related to that, and also maybe stock was not fulfilled as quickly as they hoped.
    If it is the flights, and the fact that they are already selling these a lot cheaper than they had planned/EU tax, and that they are fairly big shipping price each, then they are unlikely to get here until flights go back to normal.

I have emailed them politely asking if it was realistically going to get here or should I give up. Hopefully I get an honest response.

Has anybody that ordered from aliexpress received theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭garion

pete6296 wrote: »
    Mine is in Dublin from banggood

Brilliant, congrats.

What date did you order?

Mine is in Dublin from banggood

Well done Pete.
    Annoyed that they told me only last Friday that mine would ship today too, yet this morning when I saw no update/progress I contacted them, and they told me t's pushed out yet another week....it's very annoying that they keep pushing dates out week on week.
    I was going to cancel the order this evening until I saw that your order is now making headway. Great to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭pete6296

garion wrote: »
    Brilliant, congrats.

What date did you order?

27/05 but from China not spain

• Advertisement

Def_IRL wrote: »
    Well done Pete.
    Annoyed that they told me only last Friday that mine would ship today too, yet this morning when I saw no update/progress I contacted them, and they told me t's pushed out yet another week....it's very annoying that they keep pushing dates out week on week.
    I was going to cancel the order this evening until I saw that your order is now making headway. Great to hear.

Same happened to me. Which warehouse did you select. I cancelled my order from Spain warehouse and re ordered from China warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭garion

27/05 but from China not spain

Ah, that'll be the difference. Let us know if you get stung for customs.

garion wrote: »
    Ah, that'll be the difference. Let us know if you get stung for customs.

Took out the insurance if it does happen to cover me

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Took out the insurance if it does happen to cover me

how did you do that ?

how did you do that ?
    Tick tariff insurance at the checkout.

I would imagine I'm not the only one kicking themselves for not having done that to begin with now.

Hindsight with pre-orders.
    Congrats Pete.. Sour Grapes here :D
    I am on chat, and...
    Do you think it will ship within 7 days?

e749a6ead4e834c79ff7c436caa1b552.png

Schrubble 23:59

Yes, I am positive about the same

So 22nd it is.. I have asked the on the chat to cancel the order if it is not shipped by then.

I had asked if they could change the Warehouse, I got told that is not possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭CFC007

Tracking from Ali Express is showing up under post Netherlands. Are they routing parcels through there?

CFC007 wrote: »
    Tracking from Ali Express is showing up under post Netherlands. Are they routing parcels through there?
    Yep, think that's the most common one to avoid customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The latest I've been told is June 22nd shipping date from ES warehouse as the item is sold out, "this is the maximum estimated time frame".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭banie01

My order from AliExpress is now moving in China.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

NUTZZ wrote: »
    The latest I've been told is June 22nd shipping date from ES warehouse as the item is sold out, "this is the maximum estimated time frame".

Ive been told that it may be 1-2 weeks more but they didnt have a date for the shipment to arrive in the warehouse... I'm waiting for 2 weeks, then i'm done, a drone is not for me.

Advertisement