Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£5 off Amazon offer

• 29-06-2020 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

From HUKD

Tried it this morning and worked for me so best of luck.

Not a huge discount but it buying anyhow...

Live from Monday 29th June

Take advantage of £5 off your next purchase above £25

Add the code GIFT05 at check-out.

The Promotional Code may only be redeemed against items sold by Amazon.

Possible selected accounts like last years offer but i'd thought i'd throw it in

Cannot be used on Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers (even if "fulfilled by Amazon" or "Prime Eligible"), Warehouse Deals, digital products, e-books, video games that are not yet released, alcohol, baby and infant formula, e-cigarettes (including e-liquids, refills and accessories), delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs).

The Offer is valid only between 29 June 2020 and 12 July 2020, and limited to 10000 coupons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Thanks op for the code sadly does not work on my account :(

Hopefully it works for others

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Tried it to purchase a Fire 8 Tablet and it wouldn't work for me unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭ALS

Worked for me , thanks op , all helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Worked for me. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I have been playing around with it for the last while. Randomly works on some products sold by amazon and not others! Anyway it worked on my account so I placed an order :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Many thanks OP, worked for me on a Nest outdoor camera.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭VG31

Didn't work for me but any time the code is for selected accounts it never works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

Wouldn't work on Miele bags but worked on Huggies wipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Thanks OP, worked for me on a micro sd card despite it apparently not working on "digital products". Bought the below for my dashcam.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JNSVVSW/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

It didn't work for me on a printer I was looking at by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SorenLorensen

Just bought some new pans with the discount - thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bb12

Thanks OP. I'm eligible on one of the accounts I don't use as much.

However something strange going on with amazon search results. I have a product saved in my basket that is sold and shipped by amazon. When I click on it in the basket, it brings up the product page and I can order it,

However if I search for it under the search bar it doesn't come up.

And I also can't find it in my account that would be eligible for the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Thanks OP, worked for me on a micro sd card despite it apparently not working on "digital products". Bought the below for my dashcam.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JNSVVSW/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

It didn't work for me on a printer I was looking at by the way

Digital products normally means downloads in this context, I think, so MP3s, video, apps and so on...

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bb12

bb12 wrote: »
    Thanks OP. I'm eligible on one of the accounts I don't use as much.

However something strange going on with amazon search results. I have a product saved in my basket that is sold and shipped by amazon. When I click on it in the basket, it brings up the product page and I can order it,

However if I search for it under the search bar it doesn't come up.

And I also can't find it in my account that would be eligible for the discount.

actually figured out what was wrong..had my default address on the other account set to an american addresspal one instead of a uk. the products finally showed up when my default was set to a UK addresspal instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Dunno if this can be used here or if anybody wants it,but a £50 discount on feel e bottles of wine I believe is the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭howsshenow

Thank you for the tip off "Biglad"
    Kryptonite Bike Lock a fiver cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Just bought a watch last night on Amazon so was annoyed to see this discount posted less than 24 hours after. Went to check the product I purchased and turns out it's increased in price by £5 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Worked for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Wouldn't work on Miele bags but worked on Huggies wipes.

AliExpress for the bags/filters

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

Thanks, big difference in price. Are they as good quality do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

Thanks op. Used the discount on a pair of headphones for my son today :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement