Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech G29/G920 and shifter €239.99 Argos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭dmn22

Sorry is it 149.99 or 239.99 if you buy both at the same store?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭SteM

€239.99 as far as I can tell. €149.99 is the discount.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

It's a saving of €149

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Robertoni

dmn22 wrote: »
    Sorry is it 149.99 or 239.99 if you buy both at the same store?

Price is 239.99 for both after discount applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Robertoni wrote: »
    Price is 239.99 for both after discount applied.

I've reserved mine now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Deagol

Thanks OP, got mine today (early bday pressie :)) - Perfect for getting back into racing games!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭LariToper

Thank you very much OP. Have been watching the price of these since the start of lockdown as they were impossible to get and then everywhere started gouging prices up to €320+ for the wheel alone. Finally I can get one 3 months later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

LariToper wrote: »
    Thank you very much OP. Have been watching the price of these since the start of lockdown as they were impossible to get and then everywhere started gouging prices up to €320+ for the wheel alone. Finally I can get one 3 months later :D

I was one of the lucky people who managed to snap up at the start of lockdown. Got new one on Amazon for £185. Its a great piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I actually wouldn't mind a driving wheel, but not too interested in the shifter

Would have to buy both with this offer of course, prob be able to sell on the shifter easy enough on adverts too esp if brand new

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

Robertoni wrote: »
    Found on HUKD

go to Logitech Driving Force Shifter Controller on Argos.ie and select special offer and add either wheel.
    Includes special offer saving
    (if you buy all items together at one store): €149.99 This price only applies if all items in this offer are bought together. Click on the product name for full offer details.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=15051&langId=111&productId=1511248

Thank you very much for this. I remember searching for a G29 for ages but everything was too expensive. Got it reservered. Great deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭Ardent

Picked this deal up as well, nice bit of kit. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Now to get a stand for it :P

Advertisement