Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hollister Sale Up to 50% off and Extra 20% off selected items

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Was looking thru hoodies...XS+ S seek to be the sizes....
    Nice catch OP... but I'd say they're looking for the hipster Tyrion Lannister market here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

A mere sideways step for the Superdry acclaimming uncouth dullards who were recently insulted in After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Cheers OP. 3 polos, 2 shirts and a pair of shorts for €50. How bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Cheers OP, will treat the kids to a few bits on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Sam Hain wrote: »
    A mere sideways step for the Superdry acclaimming uncouth dullards who were recently insulted in After Hours.

I will never understand getting upset about what someone else decides to wear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I think the extra 20% off promotion may be over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭spitonmedickie

What sort of fit are these? Like looking at the size guides and the reviews where people say they fit as per sizing they don't seem to fit small but I had the impression they were small fitting. might be ambitious getting into an xl hoody!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ I ordered a lot of Hollister stuff (put in an order yesterday) and they’re true to size IMO for shirts, hoodies etc. I’d say go a size larger in jeans, shorts in my experience.

I definitely don’t need to size up the same way I do on Superdry.

And for what it’s worth, they’re given a bad wrap for being “preppy” style clothes.. or whatever.. but you won’t get a better quality T-shirt for a fiver when their sales are on (bear in mind, you need to be quick to grab real bargains.. you can have items go out of stock while in your cart even).

Put in an order yesterday with a hoody, jumper, 3 x long sleeves and a pair of shorts (summer’s coming! :D) for just under €57 delivered. Less a tenner an item and delivered from EU also (Netherlands I believe).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Patsy167

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Patsy167 wrote: »
    Hollister are gas...

.. most of those items are pretty much the same as last week, but they’re now missing the 20% off in cart, so definitely better value buying this time last week.

• Advertisement

My order arrived today. A day early.

3 polo t-shirts, 2 shirts and a pair of shirts. Full price on the tags added up to €245. Delivered for €51.

Great spot by the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

If you sign up or download the app you'll be notified of upcoming sales.

Got some decent bits last year for the 2020 holidays, most of which is unworn due to the C word, so will now be for 2021 holidays hopefully & not left in the wardrobe until 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Definitive proof theres more than two genders.

Guys, girls, and... Gilly hicks?

I think Gilly Hicks is an underwear brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Patsy167

LAST DAY! ONLINE ONLY UP TO 60% OFF SELECT STYLES*

extra 30% off applied at checkout

Free delivery via app

https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/eu/guys-all-site-promotion?icmp=ICT:SUM21:M:SP:H:ALLSITE:P:SS:AprWk2

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

It has come up with "error processing your order" after multiple attempts to check-out, either paying by cc or paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Three polo shirts delivered for €38 - a bargain!

Advertisement