Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

eeloe wrote: »
    What size batteries for the EGO?

Standard sized you get in starter kits, 650mAh I think.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'd be interested in two of them...

don't really have anything to offer as a swap tho, so how much would you like for both of them posted to Waterford? :)

eeloe wrote: »
    I'd be interested in two of them...

don't really have anything to offer as a swap tho, so how much would you like for both of them posted to Waterford? :)

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Gah, so I made a big mistake and ordered a fair bit of 11mg liquid because I couldn't get my flavour in 18mg or higher. Thing is, it just isn't strong enough for me at all! (I've gone back to self-mixing 36mg stuff... :D)

So I'm looking to sell it on preferably.

4 x 50ml 11mg Marlbora/USA Mix: http://www.thebestshop.eu/standard-eliquid-pg-/-vg/50ml-eliquid-pg/prod_101.html

Yes, I'm an idiot for buying in bulk without being 100% sure. :)

I've got about 25-28ml of a 30ml bottle of Halo Premium Bella Valentine flavour Ejuice, @ 24mg nic.

I got it from the vapour store with my first order, i'm now down to 11mg, and this is far too strong for me, and i can't see myself using it in future due to the strength.

I paid over 20euro for this, but i'm willing to swap it for pretty much anything, let me know what ya have and we can work something out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Lads I have a lavatube body since X-mas in brand new condition. Paid over 40for it probably looking for 30 or a swap with something

How come you haven't used the lavatube?

Just looking on youtube and they seem to be quite the device! :)

I have used it, if just find that my vv box mod is much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey vapers:)
    I have 2 Echo VV (3.2V 3.7V and 4.2V) 900 mAh batteries, 510 connector, just like eGo, hardly ever used and want to swap them for something different. They perform very well imho but the reason i am getting rid of them is because i have a vv mod on order and do not need these any more. Ordered from vapeescape.co.uk for 19.99 pounds each but sadly can't link them as they don't have them any more on their website. they are less than a month old, so plenty of life left in them. What i am looking for is either tecc microlite pcc starter kit, V1P PCC starter kit or any other pcc starter kit. must be white in colour with red led of similar value. Oh and automatic is a must as i am looking for a device for "going out" times. So, if you have something i am looking for and want to upgrade this is a perfect opportunity. let me know:)

Edit: also will accept cash 35 euro for 2 almost new variable voltage 900 mAh batteries and I'll throw in a quick charger as well. Dublin city centre

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Lads I have a lavatube body since X-mas in brand new condition. Paid over 40for it probably looking for 30 or a swap with something

I might be interested, pm sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hey vapers:)
    I have 2 Echo VV (3.2V 3.7V and 4.2V) 900 mAh batteries,

hi , Im interested in the VV batteries... sent you a PM...I presume they are the same thread type as an Ego C type battery ,

Just wanted to put out a massive thank you to Hunter Mahan here.

picked up two 650mAh batteries off him over the weekend, he popped them in the post double quick to me, and packaged very well, he was even nice enough to charge up the batteries before he sent them down to me.

what a champ!

thanks again :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Valentines special 10% discount on http://e-cigshop.eu using code VAL10. Valid until 14/2/2012.

wingnut32 wrote: »

Still have this folks!

Could you let me know what else I'd need to get that lavatube up and running? I'll assume since you say body, I'll need batteries/chargers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

haha, didnt take yuou long at all to pick up the bug for buying new vaping kit :)

youll need batteries, a charger and some regular/high resistance atomisers/cartomisers

you can use your regular dual coils or whatever on the lavatube, but there's no point really.. it has a safety feature where it runs only at a low voltage with low res atomisers.. so itll be like having a very bulky ego battery

batteries you can pick up for a tenner or so online, best get 2
    charger is 15 from irishvapers

atomisers/cartomisers again.. all down to personal choice
    im using the chibi tank atm with boge 3.0ohm cartomisers. loving it at 5vs plus the tank holds 3ml of juice so it saves the awkwardness of having to constantly top up (and if you are vaping at high voltages, you will need to constantly top up.. the higher the volt the quicker the carto dries out)
    http://www.parkesvaping.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=188
    the tank
    you can get prepunched cartomisers from those guys for about 2 dollars apiece, shipping is about a week iirc

even if you get the tank, having a few non-punched boges is worth it imo for testing new juices. i only tried boge cartos when I got my lavatube after hearing great things about them, and what I heard wasn't wrong. very impressed with them. I tend to get a week or so out of one in or outside the tank, and i'm a heavy vaper. although as with all things vaping the caveats of, buy a few because you might get some duds.

I bought 8 replacement pre punched cartos for the tank and 2-3 of them were non runners. got a few days out of 2 of them before they crapped out, and the third.. I dont know if it was something I did, but it just had to be binned straight away.

Yeah really getting in to it!

Enjoying it much more than smoking! :-)

Gonna have to research a bit more, lavatube or a provari?

well the lavatube is about 70 quid and the provari is about 250

the provari might be a little better than the lavatube, but it's not 180 quid better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

well the lavatube is about 70 quid and the provari is about 250

the provari might be a little better than the lavatube, but it's not 180 quid better

Don't Irish Vapers have the lavatube for 40 euro or is that only half the cost when all the rest of it is put together?

yeah that's the body, you still need the batteries/charger and atomisers/cartomisers

• Advertisement

I really really didn't think the provari would be that expensive.

No wonder none of the irish vendors sell them.

no you know why so many people are so happy with the lavatube :)

as far as I know the only thing it doesn't do just as good as the provari is that the provari has an airier draw, so it's easier to inhale

but you can fix that by getting a 510-ego adapter for like 3-4 euro online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

no you know why so many people are so happy with the lavatube :)

as far as I know the only thing it doesn't do just as good as the provari is that the provari has an airier draw, so it's easier to inhale

but you can fix that by getting a 510-ego adapter for like 3-4 euro online

Does the Lavatube work with LR's? Thought I read that they're not for use with LR?

yeah it works with them but there's no real point to the lavatubve if you're using LR, it has a safety feature where it wont use a voltage too high for it
    so ewven if you set it at 5v, itll vote at 3.4 or whatever the max safe voltage for the atomiser is

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

ezsmoke.ie (see links in first post of Where to Buy thread) offer:-

10% discount for all new customers on all products until Feb 17. Discount / coupon code is "welcome".

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

mewso wrote: »
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/ - 10% discount for all new customers on all products until Feb 17. Discount / coupon code is "welcome".

5 DCC XL for €7 is great value.

But limited enough selection of juices.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That's not bad value at all. Can't beat Inawera for the juices though!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

yeah it works with them but there's no real point to the lavatubve if you're using LR, it has a safety feature where it wont use a voltage too high for it
    so ewven if you set it at 5v, itll vote at 3.4 or whatever the max safe voltage for the atomiser is

Incidentally, the ProVari doesn't work with LR either.

I'm in the process of buying the bits to make a mod with a switching regulator that can do both LR and HV.

From Irish Vapers (see links in first post of Where to Buy thread):-
    I'd like to offer to all vapers a promocional discount of 10% for the launching of our new ejuice.

Coupon code "WHITE LABEL" available until the 18th inclusive.

I assume this means you must be buying this specific liquid be it on it's own or with other purchases to qualify for the discount.

• Advertisement

cu chulainn, lugh, setanta
    lol, great names anyway

Advertisement