Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to return covid payment

Options
  • 29-05-2020 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi, I returned to work 4 weeks ago and cancel it online , they stopped the pandemic payment, but this week i got this payment again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

bliger wrote: »
    Hi, I returned to work 4 weeks ago and cancel it online , they stopped the pandemic payment, but this week i got this payment again.

Could it be one off back payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I'm trying to cancel my payment online but can't make head or tails of their website. Any idea of the section you logged into to cancel the payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I'm trying to cancel my payment online but can't make head or tails of their website. Any idea of the section you logged into to cancel the payment?

My Govid, on the home page under Covid-19 there should be a tab for cancel payment. You fill out a form there and that should be it.

In saying that I cancelled last Monday when I went back to work and received a payment today. I'll have to ring them tomorrow when I get a chance as I think it might be a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

after you fill out the form on mywelfare you will not get any confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Strange I am the same. canceled four or five weeks ago and got payment today and last Tuesday. Sent email today to question it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

after you fill out the form on mywelfare you will not get any confirmation email

That’s a repayment form - I just want to sign off as I’m returning to work

Advertisement