Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Just came across this article from a couple of weeks ago, I haven't seen it on here, I'll copy and paste as you only get to read a couple of articles a week and then you must subscribe to view the full article.

This was my trail of thought after the Iranian was blasted.

Copy and paste from
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/dublin-criminal-expected-to-seek-revenge-for-hamid-sanambar-murder-1.3908683

Dublin criminal expected to seek revenge for Hamid Sanambar murder
    Garda fearful Sanambar allies set to target associates of murdered Sean Little.

Gardaí anticipate an escalation in gun violence within a wide network of criminals in north Dublin following the murder of Hamid Sanambar on Tuesday.

The Iranian national, who was shot in Kilmore West, was suspected of involvement in a number of shootings since the start of the year and last year.

He was close to a gang leader in his 20s based in Finglas who is Glen ward regarded as one of the emerging figures in the Dublin underworld.

Gardaí now believe the young criminal will seek revenge for the murder of Sanambar and will regard his murder as a challenge to his authority.

Detectives believe four fatal shootings since the start of the year are all linked to the activities of the Finglas gang and the young criminals they supply drugs to in the city.

Zach Parker (23) was shot dead outside a gym in Swords, north Co Dublin, in January. Sean Little (22) was shot dead near Walshestown, north Co Dublin, last Tuesday week. Jordan Davis (22) was murdered in Darndale on Wednesday of last week and Sanambar was murdered in Dublin on Tuesday.

Parker, Little and Davis were all friends who dealt drugs that originated with the Kinahan gang and were sold to the murdered friends by the gang in Finglas.

Gardaí believe the Finglas gang killed Parker over an unpaid drugs debt. They suspect the same gang shot Little, because he had been threatening revenge for Parker’s killing, and also Davis, possibly over an unpaid drugs debt.

Little’s associates had become convinced over the past week that Sanambar (42), who had been living in Clonshaugh, north Dublin, was present when Little was shot dead, and perhaps pulled the trigger. And that Sanambar had visited the scene of Little’s murder last Wednesday week and the Little family home on Tuesday to create the impression he was grieving.

Gardaí believe Little’s associates were tracking Sanambar’s movements in recent days. When he called to the Little family home on Kilbarron Avenue, Kilmore West at 3.30pm on Tuesday, he was shot dead by men who lay in wait outside.

It means while Parker, Little and Davis all appear to have been murdered by the Finglas gang, Sanambar’s murder was effectively an attack on that gang.

There are concerns now that any of Little’s criminal associates who fall under the suspicion of the Finglas gang for the Sanambar murder may be targeted by it.

The getaway vehicle used by the three men who killed Sanambar was set on fire at Castletimon Gardens close to the murder scene. The silver Toyota Avensis 04 D 71806 was bought from a small car dealership in south Dublin 10 days ago.

The man who bought the car did some work on it and sold it online at a small profit last week. Gardaí are now examining that second transaction in the hope it may lead them to the men who bought the car.

“We are particularly interested in the Toyota Avensis car and its whereabouts since it was sold on May 20th,” said Detective Inspector Mick Mulligan.

“If anyone has any information about where it was parked up, they could contact us at Santry Garda station or Ballymun station.”

Asked if the Little and Sanambar murders were linked, Det Insp Mulligan said: “Naturally we are taking cognizance of the location where this murder happened.

“We are not connecting both at this time but it is something we are considering. We are co-ordinating with the other investigation teams in relation to the other murders,” he added in reference to the murders of Little and Davis last week and Parker in January.

Taoiseach Leo Varadkar will visit communities affected by the gangland killings in Coolock and Kilmore West, Dublin “as soon as I can find a little time”, Marie O’Halloran writes. Mr Varadkar said he shared the “collective revulsion at the killings that have happened in different parts of Dublin and Drogheda in recent weeks”. And he told the Dáil on Wednesday he wanted to “express solidarity with the communities in which these killings have happened”.

Sounds about right.

Leo saying "when I get a little time" someone should have told him that would sound bad in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

That was probably before he made his mystic prediction.

Perhaps, but it wasn't reported until today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭FaxingBerlin

Just came across this article from a couple of weeks ago, I haven't seen it on here, I'll copy and paste as you only get to read a couple of articles a week and then you must subscribe to view the full article.

This was my trail of thought after the Iranian was blasted.

Copy and paste from
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/dublin-criminal-expected-to-seek-revenge-for-hamid-sanambar-murder-1.3908683

Dublin criminal expected to seek revenge for Hamid Sanambar murder
    Garda fearful Sanambar allies set to target associates of murdered Sean Little.

Gardaí anticipate an escalation in gun violence within a wide network of criminals in north Dublin following the murder of Hamid Sanambar on Tuesday.

The Iranian national, who was shot in Kilmore West, was suspected of involvement in a number of shootings since the start of the year and last year.

He was close to a gang leader in his 20s based in Finglas who is regarded as one of the emerging figures in the Dublin underworld.

Gardaí now believe the young criminal will seek revenge for the murder of Sanambar and will regard his murder as a challenge to his authority.

Detectives believe four fatal shootings since the start of the year are all linked to the activities of the Finglas gang and the young criminals they supply drugs to in the city.

Zach Parker (23) was shot dead outside a gym in Swords, north Co Dublin, in January. Sean Little (22) was shot dead near Walshestown, north Co Dublin, last Tuesday week. Jordan Davis (22) was murdered in Darndale on Wednesday of last week and Sanambar was murdered in Dublin on Tuesday.

Parker, Little and Davis were all friends who dealt drugs that originated with the Kinahan gang and were sold to the murdered friends by the gang in Finglas.

Gardaí believe the Finglas gang killed Parker over an unpaid drugs debt. They suspect the same gang shot Little, because he had been threatening revenge for Parker’s killing, and also Davis, possibly over an unpaid drugs debt.

Little’s associates had become convinced over the past week that Sanambar (42), who had been living in Clonshaugh, north Dublin, was present when Little was shot dead, and perhaps pulled the trigger. And that Sanambar had visited the scene of Little’s murder last Wednesday week and the Little family home on Tuesday to create the impression he was grieving.

Gardaí believe Little’s associates were tracking Sanambar’s movements in recent days. When he called to the Little family home on Kilbarron Avenue, Kilmore West at 3.30pm on Tuesday, he was shot dead by men who lay in wait outside.

It means while Parker, Little and Davis all appear to have been murdered by the Finglas gang, Sanambar’s murder was effectively an attack on that gang.

There are concerns now that any of Little’s criminal associates who fall under the suspicion of the Finglas gang for the Sanambar murder may be targeted by it.

The getaway vehicle used by the three men who killed Sanambar was set on fire at Castletimon Gardens close to the murder scene. The silver Toyota Avensis 04 D 71806 was bought from a small car dealership in south Dublin 10 days ago.

The man who bought the car did some work on it and sold it online at a small profit last week. Gardaí are now examining that second transaction in the hope it may lead them to the men who bought the car.

“We are particularly interested in the Toyota Avensis car and its whereabouts since it was sold on May 20th,” said Detective Inspector Mick Mulligan.

“If anyone has any information about where it was parked up, they could contact us at Santry Garda station or Ballymun station.”

Asked if the Little and Sanambar murders were linked, Det Insp Mulligan said: “Naturally we are taking cognizance of the location where this murder happened.

“We are not connecting both at this time but it is something we are considering. We are co-ordinating with the other investigation teams in relation to the other murders,” he added in reference to the murders of Little and Davis last week and Parker in January.

Taoiseach Leo Varadkar will visit communities affected by the gangland killings in Coolock and Kilmore West, Dublin “as soon as I can find a little time”, Marie O’Halloran writes. Mr Varadkar said he shared the “collective revulsion at the killings that have happened in different parts of Dublin and Drogheda in recent weeks”. And he told the Dáil on Wednesday he wanted to “express solidarity with the communities in which these killings have happened”.

Overstating the relationship between flashy and sandbar here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

they keep referring to Flashy as "up and coming" or "emerging figure" I'd say he's up and emerged by now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Some fella predicted last wknd that something would happen in Longford. He was right, Maura has entered love island!!
    How long until Love Island enters Maura ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭FaxingBerlin

blinding wrote: »
    How long until Love Island enters Maura ?

How long till the whole thing is over and yous can get back to being men again?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

If Maura wins Love Island there won't be a sulky raced in Longford for a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Dante7 wrote: »
    Perhaps, but it wasn't reported until today.

It was reported on the 7th June in a few papers then seemed to reappear again yesterday as if it was fresh news, anybody local would have heard of it at the time and made a prediction that "Mr X" that owns the targeted house would get revenge in the following week.

From 7th June:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-hunting-number-culprits-after-16461358

Overstating the relationship between flashy and sandbar here.

Agreed, wardy doesn't give a bollox about anybody but himself, and won't be out to get anybody for Snackbars murder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 StoneIsland

Agreed, wardy doesn't give a bollox about anybody but himself, and won't be out to get anybody for Snackbars murder.

Pood owl hamid got a paupers funeral the coolock boys should dig him up and piss on him. Love hate job.

The next evolution in the Kinahan/Hutch feud, a GANGSTA rap, you couldn't make this shit up.

"Coolio clued up on LA gang culture – but is still getting his head around Ireland’s mob feuds ahead of Leopardstown gig"

Chatting ahead of his show here at Leopardstown tomorrow night, the Gangsta’s Paradise star is somewhat taken aback by the continuing developments in the gang war plaguing Dublin for the past three years.

He admits: “I haven’t been keeping up with the local news, is it getting pretty serious?”

And letting slip a bizarrely held faith that former UFC double-weight champion Conor McGregor can sort out all the nation’s problems, he naively asks: “Can Conor not do anything about that?”

Talking about a possible future tune, he adds: “Kinahan and Hutch gangs, I’ll make a reference to that.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/4203714/coolio-clued-up-on-la-gang-culture-but-is-still-getting-his-head-around-irelands-mob-feuds-ahead-of-leopardstown-gig/

And letting slip a bizarrely held faith that former UFC double-weight champion Conor McGregor can sort out all the nation’s problems, he naively asks: “Can Conor not do anything about that?”

This is a pretty in depth look at the Kinahan-Hutch fued for an mma news website:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/9/26/17870536/ufc-229-conor-mcgregor-and-the-cartel-shady-figures-kinahan-hutch-khabib-mma-crime-gangs-news

Loads of sirens in Finglas, Ohh sorry, it's Finglas, no big deal, actually sounded like a chase.

PS:
    Just thought I'd throw that in as I've seen similar posted here.

Edit:
    Solved.
    https://extra.ie/2019/06/14/news/irish-news/emergency-services-rush-to-scene-as-m50-crash-causes-lane-closure-heavy-delays

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭anacc

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Mac address.

Your MAC address is only visible on local network and not over the internet, and are very easy to spoof.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

They won't go near Mc addresses anyway, since this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭Arciphel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Dublin WhatsApp Ballyfermot. What's that all about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Dublin WhatsApp Ballyfermot. What's that all about?
    Looks to be some sort of dispute/feud think the first video has a woman getting sparked out cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Is that a young gang taking on a more senior criminal over someone getting a "stripe"?

The video of the unmarked golf, is apparently from the seizure of cars from ls active car sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,003 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

KM792 wrote: »
    Coffin looks bargain basement alright.

Which is a sensible thing to do, right? Why would you spend thousands on a box to go in the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Young lad feuding with settled travellers I think. Much the same over the north side young lads trying to take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Looks to be some sort of dispute/feud think the first video has a woman getting sparked out cold

First video she goes after them and gets knocked down while trying to get a bike back by the looks of it, then 2nd video she's out cold on the ground, and it looks like a few of them go back towards the house. 3rd video she looks like she's back up going after them and garda arrive in unmarked car, and then I guess that's her son in the driveway watching it all?

Or is the 3rd video supposed to be the 1st? They're all jumbled up the way I got them.

I don't speak Ballyfermot, what's a "stripe"? are they arguing over zebras?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Hoboo

El_Bee wrote: »

I'm guessing from the photos I saw, it's a slash across the face with a knife (could see his teeth through his cheek)

Hoboo wrote: »
    I'm guessing from the photos I saw, it's a slash across the face with a knife (could see his teeth through his cheek)

Jesus Christ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Ear to mouth..it used to mean you were a Rat (the phone from ear to mouth)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,028 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

He must have looked just like Harvey ‘2-Face’ Dent in the dark knight rises.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

He must have looked just like Harvey ‘2-Face’ Dent in the dark knight rises.

El_Bee wrote: »

This is it:
    Warning Graphic

Horrible stuff, scarred for life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement