Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Map Of Thailand flooding

• 27-10-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,

Im heading to Thiland in 3 weeks & Im very weary at he moment about the flooding situation, My plan is now to do my best to fly directly out of Bangkok as soon as I get there, hopeully up to chiang mai or down toward the south of the country. It is meant to be a nightmare to get around Bangkok at present with all the exodus of locals and all.
    From travel advice on Uk Gov websites etc, I have drawn up a map of the regions most affected from the flooding (attached), This might help anyone else heading there over the next few weeks.

I am praying the water will in some way start to recede before I go over, although I dont fancy being there for the clean up also !
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jocombo

cheers for that dutch1, very helpful. i'm in a similar situation. i think i might try and fly to phuket instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

Ye, Il be prob heading to Chiang mai up north or even to Phuket depending on whats available, domestic flights are meant to be choc-o-blok lately cos of the situation.
    F**k it sure its all an adventure !

Advertisement