Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, wondering where on Earth the week went. I've been in annual leave doing a whole lot of nothing and it flew by!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i love this thread as well, not for the people, just cause I'm a nosey pr*ck and want to improve my stalking. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Jazmine Melodic Peephole

Look at bap playing hard to get!
    I am in work

I am at the coal face and am all business. No more Ms nice Shane Sparse Partridge!!

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why do you have coal on your face ?

*confused look*

Is it because of the healing properties? 🀔

Charcoal facials darling, its where its at!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside eating avocado on toast

northgirl wrote: »
    Deferring celebrations to my half birthday cause it'll be mid summer and I hope I'll feel better then.

I'll take 40 McDonalds fries though :D

Happy Birthday! I'll buy you 40 mcflurries if you want!
    Autosport wrote: »
    and he can also provide 40 kisses ;):D

Welllllll I suppose I could take some time out of my busy day to do this 🤔😏😏

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just settled myself on the couch to play a bit of PlayStation. Need to do a workout today too so I will do that shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Glitches galore that won't let me post.. Ffs I missed all the fun.
    On the couch, managed to get up on time this morning and was putting Elliots shoes on when he decided it was as good a time as any to poo and ended up having to strip him again.. I think I should give up on my plans to be on time, never mind early... it doesn't happen :D on the plus side I seem to have cured his constipation issues :D:D
    I have all my housework done. Yay. Weekend here I come. 2lb loss last night and won the raffle hahahaha, (got ingredients for a dinner) I also got slimmer of the week which was another bag of stuff (donated by other members) but they gave it to someone else cos I already had one. :D I have 2.5lbs to have 3st gone. :o go me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Fire lit after a battle, meal cooked and eaten; kippers so I had an eager audience of five salivating mouths and ten huge starving eyes... this lot could audition for Oxfam.... Knitting calls....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Outside the office on lunch enjoying a Dairy Milk Whole Nut And Diet Coke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside eating avocado on toast

Happy Birthday! I'll buy you 40 mcflurries if you want!

Welllllll I suppose I could take some time out of my busy day to do this 🤔😏😏

I could use all of the above really. Just caught sight of myself in the mirror...

Dear god... talk about dark circles..

Wah

I could use all of the above really. Just caught sight of myself in the mirror...

Wah

A bit of concealer or brightening cream for under the eye will help with that ng :)

My location from my previous post hasn't changed although I am now relaxed with my feet up. Ahh work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

A bit of concealer or brightening cream for under the eye will help with that ng :)

My location from my previous post hasn't changed although I am now relaxed with my feet up. Ahh work :D

I have a peachy toned one just for my eye bags, it just cancels out the black a bit!!

Home, waiting for the water to heat up so I can have a shower and start getting ready for my date with my dad tonight. Love spoiling him, he's been such a rock for me lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Wah

There's a lot of life revealed in and around people's eyes ng, but not all.
    I'd say there's still a spark in there, and a wish from here that things get brighter.

TG1 wrote: »
    I have a peachy toned one just for my eye bags, it just cancels out the black a bit!!

Home, waiting for the water to heat up so I can have a shower and start getting ready for my date with my dad tonight. Love spoiling him, he's been such a rock for me lately!

I have used so many different brands down through the years and while they were all grand none lived up to the hype. At the minute I have a No7 under eye concealer that is like a pen with a brush at the end. Its just ok.
    What brand are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on my bed in KL after a jet lagged/post-coital nap. Think I will get up for a couple of hours and get my body clock back to time here by going to bed around midnight.

So happy to be back.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in work.....but I think I'm going to dip out of the office for an hour an treat myself to something.

I have used so many different brands down through the years and while they were all grand none lived up to the hype. At the minute I have a No7 under eye concealer that is like a pen with a brush at the end. Its just ok.
    What brand are you using?

Depends on what you needed covering P. I love tarte shape tape. If it’s pigmentation/red veins etc id use Mac select cover up or the P Louise rumour base. I also like the catrice one in the tube like lipgloss. Apply it with a small stippling brush.

If it’s discoloration you then need to try a concealer with a colour in it to counteract the colour you’re trying to disguise but to be honest concealer won’t conceal puffiness. The ordinary have a caffeinated serum that helps lighten discoloration and reduce puffiness. Tbh I’d be going that route instead of using a really heavy duty concealer around the delicate skin surrounding the eye.

If you’re looking for an insane coverage ( the smallest dot would cover so much) then I would recommend the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. You can mix it with a moisturizer for a medium coverage foundation. But that’s like if you want absolutely no imperfections showing.

I’m in work, thinking I buy way too much makeup

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Deskside, trying to upload a syllabus and finalise reading lists on a very uncooperative Blackboard. I thought it was complicated until I read all Shoe's makeup advice - that, for me, is infinitely more confusing that teaching will ever be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying on my bed in KL after a jet lagged/post-coital nap. Think I will get up for a couple of hours and get my body clock back to time here by going to bed around midnight.

So happy to be back.

You're the complete antithesis of me. I forget it's been so long..

Good for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

A night out in Galway booked for next weekend.
    A surprise for the boss lady. Who knows I might get lucky ;)
    Food,drink and the obiligitory trip into Anthony Ryan’s for the yearly clobber shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Sat at my desk
    still buzzing from playing 5-aside this morning
    trying to remember/work out wtf I did with this spreadsheet when I last updated it back in September......nope, no idea hoe I went about recording the various different categories
    getting distracted by the Munster A v Leinster A game on Youtube and contemplating what Im going to have for dinner tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Laurel Hallowed Visitor

At home, off work sick due to a stress fracture in my ankle and I'm bored fooking stupid. Although being off my foot is great and the pain is easing better each day I'm bored, very bored.

Depends on what you needed covering P. I love tarte shape tape. If it’s pigmentation/red veins etc id use Mac select cover up or the P Louise rumour base. I also like the catrice one in the tube like lipgloss. Apply it with a small stippling brush.

If it’s discoloration you then need to try a concealer with a colour in it to counteract the colour you’re trying to disguise but to be honest concealer won’t conceal puffiness. The ordinary have a caffeinated serum that helps lighten discoloration and reduce puffiness. Tbh I’d be going that route instead of using a really heavy duty concealer around the delicate skin surrounding the eye.

If you’re looking for an insane coverage ( the smallest dot would cover so much) then I would recommend the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer. You can mix it with a moisturizer for a medium coverage foundation. But that’s like if you want absolutely no imperfections showing.

What about one for a bit of a glow Shoes? I sometimes look dark and shadowy under my eyes.

Still in work!

What about one for a bit of a glow Shoes? I sometimes look dark and shadowy under my eyes.

Still in work!

Have you tried the Laura mercier brightening powder for under eyes? I’d really recommend that! More so than a concealer tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

At home, off work sick due to a stress fracture in my ankle and I'm bored fooking stupid. Although being off my foot is great and the pain is easing better each day I'm bored, very bored.

Any craft interests? Learn a new skill? I spend a lot of time off my feet and knit, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Couchside....thanking God I was born a bloke.....shower shave and scratch ....and away I go.....10 min max.......jesus imagine doing what ye women have to do everyday .....

Have you tried the Laura mercier brightening powder for under eyes? I’d really recommend that! More so than a concealer tbh

I haven't but thanks for the tip :) Might go in to the shops tomorrow for a look. Back in the day I used Touche Eclat but was always disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, with a migraine :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Finished work-weekend here I come!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement