Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Got a number for AerLingus customer care??

• 01-04-2005 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

we travelled on AERLINGUS in Jan 04, and they lost a BAg !! no surprise there i hear u say!
    But 14 months later they still havent compensated us for the loss......

Anyway Aer lingus operates all its lost luggage claims Through their Customer care, BUT U CANNOT TALK to anyone on this number its just a automated number, also if u email Aer lingus u also get a automated EMAIL , saying stuff like " please contact us in writing " In over 4 months AER LINGUS have not contacted us regarding what is happening to our claim, despite numerous
    attemps from ourselves to contact them, either through mail or phone, they seem to HIDE in the aerport, and can only contacted by SNAIL MAIL , and only contact people if THEY want to....we are now going to the small claims court to seek compensation......

Anyway........has anyone got a direct line to these guys.......

cramp!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Anyway........has anyone got a direct line to these guys.......

I wouldn't hold your breath. I would have recommended writing (registered letter) to someone at Aer Lingus' head office at Dublin Airport but with the 3 top bods having left, I'm not even sure who the best person would be at the moment. The address is

Aer Lingus
    Aer Lingus Head Office
    Dublin Airport
    Ireland

The point is, Aer Lingus don't want people to contact them anymore - and they'll do their best to try to avoid having to contact you. Make it as tough for them to do that as you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

thnk for your input..................its amazing that a huge company like that is virtually "untouchable"
    i CONTACTED CONSUMER AFFAIRS, and they siad that they willl certainly will answer the small claims court!

cramp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Seemingly Aer Lingus have a 3 day answer policy for all letters received. Might be worth writing to Customer Service.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

m8 i would have had 5 replies by now, THEY contact you when THEY want to!

cramp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I need to cancel a flight with are lingus, and I'm wondering if anyone has a phone number or e-mail address to do this? The only contact number on the website is an 0818 number which I can't seem to ring from skype.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭undo

You did drag up an ancient thread indeed. Anyway, I looked at the Aer Lingus website for Germany where an "Impressum" page with full contact details is a legal requirement... that page listed +353-1-8862222. You might want to give this number a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

As of March 2017, 01 886 8989 worked for me and saved me money.

Source: http://www.saynoto1890.com/2013/02/a/

Got to love cranks on the internet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Iwannaknowmore

+353 1 886 8505
    24hour Aer Lingus customer service number.
    Very pleasant to deal with! Couldn't be happier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

do we just resurrect this zombie every other year with one more post???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Mod note:

I see this is a zombie thread. I've seen the reported post. I am however torn in whether to close it.
    It's about contact details for an airline, which have changed through the years looking at the postings.
    I'm inclined not to lock r/now. If someone else wishes to do so, feel free. It's hurting no-one being open and it really is a benign thread in comparison to other zombie threads.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭turkeyboy1990

Sorry for hijacking don't see the point of opening a new thread in same section, i rang the aer lingus customer helpdesk number no answer waiting for 8 mins and it's costing me a lot.

Looking for a flight refund which I completed a form and haven't heard since. I was affected by storm ophelia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Sorry for hijacking don't see the point of opening a new thread in same section, i rang the aer lingus customer helpdesk number no answer waiting for 8 mins and it's costing me a lot.

Looking for a flight refund which I completed a form and haven't heard since. I was affected by storm ophelia.
    And?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 no1dad

leave it open please as I too am finding it exteremely difficult to contact Aer Lingus i am on hold the last 6 minutes to customer care while i am writing this

Advertisement