Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Numb from the cold here, a night for the fire and comfort food.

It's bitter , windscreen was frozen on car at four thirty ffs , it's parked in and covered over now .
    And comfort food here tonight also :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Just home from hospital. I was in overnight.
    I love the run up to Christmas but the last few years Mr Eleysian and I had a bad run of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez Eleysian , hope you'll be on the road to recovery soon , look after yourself .

In work. Starving with the hunger & no-one here to let me go get some food.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home performing wonders with a toolbox.

• Advertisement

Eleysian wrote: »
    I love the run up to Christmas but the last few years Mr Eleysian and I had a bad run of it.

Sorry to hear that Eleysian,hopefully you got sorted and on the road to recovery x.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

9Feel better soon Eleysian. Glad you're not stuck in there now.

Lying down with cramps. I completed my workload and I gave myself annual leave for Christmas.
    Happy plans this weekend and tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Get well soon Eleysian

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope you feel better soon Eleysian!

I'm in the kitchen, thinking of an early night!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope you feel better Ely :)

Just home from shopping and meeting up with a friend before she sets off to New York for
    Christmas :) I'm not jealous, no not at all :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »

Jeez hope you're ok now E x

Heading for a shave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Thank you for the kind wishes one and all. Doing some thinking here.
    You have all been amazing so thank you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching a certain someone's favourite man on rte 😉😛😸

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I like a man who can braid my hair :) The look of concentration and taking it so seriously :) I think it might be love :D I seem to be home-beauty-salon side.

To whoever mentioned The Gadfly recently, thank you! It's so uplifting and evocative of happy days :)

If you have any other classical favourites to suggest, I'd be grateful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

GoneHome wrote: »
    Yes it seems a lot of people are of that way of thinking but I must say the atmosphere in Clonmel yesterday and today was absolutely lovely, a great buzz about the place , in the pub last night with all the relations and a big trad/singing session going on if you could only bottle the goodwill and happy moment it'd keep you going for months, it was spectacular. Better again there's 17 of us heading off to the Canaries just after xmas on our usual Winter holiday :)

you should have called over :D

bedside, back at my apartment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    How on earth is one expected to use this toilet.

Have the um pleasure of using one like that on a train, while it was moving, in India. Not fun.

They have loads of squatty potties in Asia still. Even in really posh malls in KL, there are a few squatty and a few western ones. Am not good at the squattys but have gotten bettter at squatting over dirty Irish ones from the practice.

Homeside in the living room with my mum and dad. Am so tired. Going to bed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Bedside with Jo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Nesbo or Malone?

I am wrapped up like a pig in a blanket.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Still working.

Just went outside and theres an enormous orangey/red moon out there,looks fantastic...ahwoooo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote: »
    Have the um pleasure of using one like that on a train, while it was moving, in India. Not fun.

They have loads of squatty potties in Asia still. Even in really posh malls in KL, there are a few squatty and a few western ones. Am not good at the squattys but have gotten bettter at squatting over dirty Irish ones from the practice.

Homeside in the living room with my mum and dad. Am so tired. Going to bed soon.

I thought this sentence was going to continue on the squatting toilet theme.

:D

Deskside boardsing & keeping an eye on the darts.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I thought this sentence was going to continue on the squatting toilet theme.

:D

Deskside boardsing & keeping an eye on the darts.

I couldn't go on that toilet, I wont go in most public toilets unless I'm really stuck and it's a "quick visit ",won't go on a plane in case I get sucked down into it,wont go on train with all the shaking around and I might get locked in..ye wont see me on the etiquette thread any time soon 😛.

Just went outside and theres an enormous orangey/red moon out there,looks fantastic...ahwoooo.

You better watch your "ahwooooo" the games forum crowd will be watching 😏😏

😜😸

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Nesbo or Malone?

I am wrapped up like a pig in a blanket.

Malone is too rich for my blood :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside rewarding myself with tea and a mince pie after doing some more work on my thesis

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You better watch your "ahwooooo" the games forum crowd will be watching 😏😏

😜😸

Always in the shadows, that lot.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside rewarding myself with tea and a mince pie after doing some more work on my thesis

Barry's again kitty ? 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

In the lovely bed.

I never minded the old squatty toilets in the Balkans, maybe cos I am too used to squatting in fields over the years!!
    Number 1s only though.... Dunno could I manage the number 2s :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Barry's again kitty ? 😜

Always Seph, there’d never be anything other than Barry’s in this house!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement