Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boots Soap and Glory Xmas Set

• 07-12-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭

Boots have launched their soap and glory star gift today. Packaging looks different this year but same products seem to be in it. €38, they usually do it a little closer to Xmas IIRC but it's out today.

https://www.boots.ie/soap-and-glory-zuki-bubble-act-10249553

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Soap and glory, interesting name :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

duffman13 wrote: »
    Boots have launched their soap and glory star gift today. Packaging looks different this year but same products seem to be in it. €38, they usually do it a little closer to Xmas IIRC but it's out today.

https://www.boots.ie/soap-and-glory-zuki-bubble-act-10249553

Thanks. Good price considering they were €50 last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Nice, must pop in. I usually get one of these for the Missus every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Is this any good, would the mot like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Is this any good, would the mot like it?

If she uses it then it's cracking value, if she doesn't then it's a dust collector for some people. This and the No7 one are on my Xmas list every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Just to beware folks that if you're ordering this online and hoping to have it delivered for Christmas ye may have a wait.

My daughter purchased some this morning, they processed her order took her money and she's now received an email stating that they've none in stock at present and it will be delivered as soon as they get further supplies.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Just to beware folks that if you're ordering this online and hoping to have it delivered for Christmas ye may have a wait.

My daughter purchased some this morning, they processed her order took her money and she's now received an email stating that they've none in stock at present and it will be delivered as soon as they get further supplies.

Better off going into a shop, they have tonnes in the shops every year, seems to sell out online all the time. I had something similar happen to me on black Friday with a bottle of Armani. Lads in my local shop got me an online refund and then sold it out to me. Get her to go to her local store if there is one near

• Registered Users Posts: 9,904 ✭✭✭dodzy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    my auld doll gets it every year for Christmas
    and the gift set too :D

Not any more.

Air fryers / Nvidia Shields/ etc etc etc;

Priorities lad ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Haven't got this fora couple of years now but always a good set. Must drop some hints. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

dodzy wrote: »
    Not any more.

Air fryers / Nvidia Shields/ etc etc etc;

Priorities lad ;)

I got mine a roomba vacuum cleaner,:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Can't stand this stuff, overpriced even at sale prices. This is where boots make the extra money every year...

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭nu_90

New ones out for 2019 Xmas in a big tin. Also the no.7 box set is very good this year. Herself will be very happy to see these again for the 3rd year running :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,614 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

These usually drop about 75% in the January sales though right?

mrcheez wrote: »
    These usually drop about 75% in the January sales though right?

You never get any of them left, they do 50%, then 70, never much decent left after the 50% sale tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Used to get Mrs Scud one every year then she realised was only using half the stuff

On a side note, was in boots last week looking at the 3 for 2, she loves Yankee Candles so was gonna get her 3 as in the offer, 30euro a candle :pac::pac::pac:

Left it and got some on amazon for 15

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

scudzilla wrote:
    On a side note, was in boots last week looking at the 3 for 2, she loves Yankee Candles so was gonna get her 3 as in the offer, 30euro a candle

Total rip off merchants..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Is there a set for this Xmas out?

Advertisement