Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Sasha Thoughtless Bayou

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I stayed in a place so remote over the weekend, that the lock for the door was a rock. You could only lock the door with the rock from the inside.

I think I've been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TH my little old sweetheart rescue dog is still with us and adores my OH and he adores her. She seemed to be on her way out earlier this year but has improved. She looks old and walks slowly and hesitantly now which is heart breaking. I appreciate every day she's here with us though.

Srameen, the seasonal tide has really turned now! No mistaking full Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed...at last, long bloody drive from oranmore to wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Poochie05

gifted wrote: »

Welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

#WAGathaChristie.

Whoever came up with that hashtag wins the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Checking things off my to do list at work. The list is getting smaller and smaller

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »

Good to see you waited until I left before coming down.

**This town ain't big enough for the both of us**

On hols for a few days, recharging the batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Ok...I'm here outside the centre where my course is.....when does the entertainment start?...where's all the hot wexford women??....where do I complain? Lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Checking things off my to do list at work. The list is getting smaller and smaller

Great feeling seeing the to do list getting smaller.
    Great sense of accomplishment.
    My TH today is waking up and remembering what I have to do today

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My four year old niece yesterday when i asked her was she worried about climate change.
    Her response, “yes, I’m worried that if I climb it it’ll be too high and I will fall over”.

Move over Greta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Reading week in college next week. No classes, time to get some work done and to recharge the batteries a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My dog is gone to the groomers. When I collect her she'll go bonkers, delighted to see me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Hearing the letter box rattle, new book just arrived in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just as I was about to pay for an online order, their midseason sale kicked in and the price of all the items in my cart dropped by 15%. Good thing I hesitated before buying :)

Childhood memories. I was tying my hair up earlier and had a flashback of doing the same to my barbies hair. I then remembered the time a daughter of a family friend brought me a big box of her old barbies. She was a 'big girl' so no longer played with them. Jesus I was beside myself with the excitement. All their lovely dresses and right at the bottom was a gorgeous horse with saddle and all.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

After working from January to October without a break I finally have some time off, 10 days straight from tomorrow! My achey body needs a rest and it coincides with the Breaking Bad movie coming on Netflix. I will try to move as little as possible for the next 10 days. Somebody please come to my home and repeatedly put cake in my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Sitting beside an elderly lady on the bus, who was telling me her life story. Most of it was fascinating and funny. And I hope I made her day just as she made mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭mikemac2

My PAYE taxes were a mess in 2018 and I was on emergency tax a long while

I put in a claim to have them reviewed (balancing statement I believe it’s called) and I got notified today, about €1,600 back. They will pay as soon as I give them bank details

Bottle of wine to celebrate

Claim your taxes folks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Gemini Man at the cinema tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

The office bully handed in their notice today. To say I’m overjoyed is an understatement.

• Advertisement

• Went to see Joker tonight. Have been looking forward to it for so long and it didn't disappoint!! It was brilliant! I thoroughly loved it. Joaquin deserves an Oscar imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TH that my Junior Infants upped their game today - they are a VERY challenging bunch (behaviour wise). (Challenging is teacher code for desperate!) T'was probably our best day since they started. I'm not counting my chickens yet but we are all going home smiling!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My favourite man just keeps on making me very happy :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Catching up with nice colleagues I haven't seen in the guts of 14 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

3 hour class was only an hour and 10 minutes. Off to town to take a look around methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,060 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Freshly picked blackberries crushed and poured over vanilla and bourbon ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Making 'kissy' noises to the squirrels at the park. They stand up straight to see if I have food.

One more 'kissy' noise and they come scurrying to my feet. Nice way to perk up on the way to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Gemini Man was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My new fur lined leggings from Penneys, the warmth!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Face timing with my mamma and brothers back home. My brothers aren't aging very well, heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement