Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    People that park really close to you in a near empty car park and bang their door off your car when getting out.

Similar to this the fecker who parked so close to me in the Ilac on saturday that i couldn't open my door far enough to get in. i had to climb in over the passenger seat. I somehow managed to restrain myself from accidentally banging his 182 motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Item showing as in stock . Order the item (last week ) . A full day later they email to say it's not in stock and they're issuing a refund. That still isn't cleared . I need the item quickly so I ordered it from somewhere else ...or so I thought . Somehow I used the same site again (you'd think their system would have updated the stock levels by now though ).

Being on hold for ten minutes .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Bought a new pair of Bluetooth headphones. Got them out..... have to install an app for them. OK so. Install app, getting ready to enjoy some music........ turns out I need to download the latest software for the headphones. About 15 minutes later it's on 82% transferred. :mad:

Purgative wrote: »
    Day 1 - hard
    Day 2 - Hard
    Day 3 - softening a bit
    Day 4 - mouldy

Same with mangoes and avocados. They're always too hard up until a 15 minute window where they're perfect, and then.........inedible due to how slimy. :mad:

Actually, TA trying to figure out why mangoes has an E in it but avocados doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Neames wrote: »
    At a gig recently, I went to the gents. It was full of women, queues were too long in the ladies toilets apparently.

TA that men can't even have their own bathrooms anymore.

I was at a gig recently where there was none of this separate queue thing, but I had to clean it everytime. TA that men still seem to need potty training.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I touched something gooey and/or slimey last night and I can't stop thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

BohsCeltic wrote: »
    People that park really close to you in a near empty car park and bang their door off your car when getting out.

That is justification for bringing in hard labour as a form of punishment. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

RMAOK wrote: »
    That is justification for bringing in hard labour as a form of punishment. :mad:

I was on my lunch break before and drove to mcdonalds. Got my food and sat in the car park in the car to eat it and watch the news on my phone. Elderly couple park beside me even though there are loads of free spaces. The man is trying to get out and hit my car door at least 7 times. He did say sorry, he said sorry 7 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I touched something gooey and/or slimey last night and I can't stop thinking about it.

"Oww, pointy!
    Eww, slimey.
    Uh-oh, moving..."

• Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

RMAOK wrote: »

Ta'd at the leniency proposed by RMAOK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Specifically asked my brother not to have a nap on the couch in the sitting room yesterday evening as I wanted to watch a movie (on our only TV), and he promised he was just "resting his eyes".
    Came back half an hour later to find the fcuker unconscious with the light off and everything :mad:

Tried waking him with no luck, then my mam told me to leave him alone as the poor crater was obviously exhausted after his night on the beer the night before.:rolleyes:

He slept for 3.5 hours and for that 3.5 hours no one else could use the sitting room or watch tv. Not like he has his own room and a bed for sleeping in or anything :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Another one , Private numbers calling and leaving a voicemail with no speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Pedantic people who sit in wait for somebody to get something slightly wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ta'd at the leniency proposed by RMAOK

I was trying to be diplomatic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

sulky people who make everything about them. What do you mean you don't like the same things as me *flounce* ?

People who don't butter the outside of their toasties. It's an affront to the artform.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭the rock29

People who keep paying with card ever here of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

A headache that just keeps getting worse :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

The online (and occasionally real-life) abuse that smokers get.

(Sits back and waits for the inevitable............) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hangovers

• Advertisement

Dial Hard wrote:
    I had a job interview last Thursday and one particular friend keeps asking me if there's any word. I know she means well but it's driving me demented. I'll tell you if there's any word!!!

So, still haven't heard anything on this. Assuming it's a no at this stage but I emailed them this morning asking was there any update, thinking at least confirmation would give me some closure. They replied "Hi Dial Hard, we will be in contact with you in relation to this position shortly".

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? I'm still operating on the basis that it's bad news, but seriously, put a girl out of her misery.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Dial Hard wrote: »
    So, still haven't heard anything on this. Assuming it's a no at this stage but I emailed them this morning asking was there any update, thinking at least confirmation would give me some closure. They replied "Hi Dial Hard, we will be in contact with you in relation to this position shortly".

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? I'm still operating on the basis that it's bad news, but seriously, put a girl out of her misery.

I was meant to ask if you've heard anything

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I think you know where our imaginations are going.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Adults who play down/hide there privileged upbringing to make them seem more down to Earth.
    An example be somebodies who parents had very good jobs, they went to fee paying schools,had college paid for them,several holidays growing up, etc. However they'd lead you to believe they had nothing because they are from a city.

^ Oddly specific.

My TA - my arm is in a brace and I have to type at arms length because I can't bend it. I don't like it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Waiting in for the boiler service man who gave me a window from 2-4 and getting a phone call at 20 minutes to 4 to tell me he isn't coming

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Boom_Bap wrote:
    I was meant to ask if you've heard anything

This gave me a good lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

People that decide to stand on the stairwell of a bus and block everyone going up or down. People that refuse to move back to make space. And that smelly fcuker who just got on and is standing next to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

A headache that just keeps getting worse :(
    Eat bananas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Neames

I was at a gig recently where there was none of this separate queue thing, but I had to clean it everytime. TA that men still seem to need potty training.

How do you know that it wasn't a woman?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement