Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dyson V6 cordless stick vacuum cleaner for Stg£149.99 (norm £199.99) / enter the MSE

• 17-09-2019 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

If you go online to Dyson*, you can get a Dyson V6 cordless stick vacuum cleaner for £149.99 (norm £199.99) when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSE50 at the checkout. The offer will end at 11.59pm on Tue 1 Oct, or sooner if stock runs out - this deal's been extremely popular, but when we last checked on Tue 17 Sep about 5,000 were left. Delivery's free (scheduled, or next working day if you order before 8pm).

The Dyson V6 comes with a charger, wall docking station, and the accessories.....
    Source: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/dyson/#51912

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Akula

Def_IRL wrote: »
    If you go online to Dyson*, you can get a Dyson V6 cordless stick vacuum cleaner for £149.99 (norm £199.99) when you enter the MSE Blagged code MSE50 at the checkout. The offer will end at 11.59pm on Tue 1 Oct, or sooner if stock runs out - this deal's been extremely popular, but when we last checked on Tue 17 Sep about 5,000 were left. Delivery's free (scheduled, or next working day if you order before 8pm).

The Dyson V6 comes with a charger, wall docking station, and the accessories.....
    Source: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/dyson/#51912

Won’t deliver to ireland. Any thoughts on which forwarding service would be best for a big package like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

V6 really is a very old model.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Akula wrote: »
    Won’t deliver to ireland. Any thoughts on which forwarding service would be best for a big package like this?

I got a refurbed v6 absolute delivered through parcel connect, no problem. The box isn't actually crazily big

It's a great hoover too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

I got a V6 Absolute from Dyson Direct for half price 3.5 years ago direct through a contact.

It's currently pulsing, out of warranty and bascially needs replacing. If I had paid 600 euro I would be livid. Dyson have a call out repair service but that could cost me 100-150 euro minimum!

Won't be buying Dyson again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

V6 really is a very old model.

150 UK Pounds + 7 Euro for Parcel Motel with a 2 year warranty is a great deal, if you can live with the low run time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

BBMcQ wrote: »
    I got a V6 Absolute from Dyson Direct for half price 3.5 years ago direct through a contact.

It's currently pulsing, out of warranty and bascially needs replacing. If I had paid 600 euro I would be livid. Dyson have a call out repair service but that could cost me 100-150 euro minimum!

Have you washed/replaced the filter , And have you cleaned it out , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DfLFaMYx6E Mine has had both problems leading to pulsing over the the last 2 years but still running great.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

BBMcQ wrote: »

The pulsing is from lack of cleaning and maintenance.
    There's a video on their website showing how to dismantle the head and clean out all the moving parts such as the roller, little flaps etc

Exact same thing happened on my V8 2 years ago, done this and its still going strong in my parents house as I got the V10.

Advertisement