Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

764dak wrote: »

I am very confused

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Infini-fat. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

optogirl wrote: »
    I am very confused

Picture of the girl wasn't fat enough for the other fat ones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Someone on my feed yesterday described the condition "carpool tunnel". I'm still trying to figure out if it was a joke or they actually think it's spelled that way. Or if it was autocorrect on their phone maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Infini-fat. Love it.

Yeah, I'm thinking fake.

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,101 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

764dak wrote: »

Is this a dumb or a great Facebook post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Picture of the girl wasn't fat enough for the other fat ones

Pretty bad when your fat but can't fit in with the fat club,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Few cold ones and a win in cheleham wath more could ye ask for.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

"Here's a recipe for non-toxic homemade sanitisier:

1 cup apple cider vinegar
    some drops of essential oils such as tea tree oil"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭mackeire

USE DETOL REED BK INSTUCTON SAYS KILLS THIS VIRUS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato
    Restaurant at the End of the Universe

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Few cold ones and a win in cheleham wath more could ye ask for.

Spelling? And a coronavirus vaccine :p

It took a while but I don't mind. How does my body look in this light?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Pls god and our blessed mother keep us al safe from the corn virus it's getting scary my anxiety and panic attacks are so bad loves my girls so so much I wouldn't know wat I do without them loves my babies keep them safe"

That corn virus is nasty stuff :P

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

Did anyone else have the really bad flu around Xmas, it lasted for weeks and literally couldn't move. You'd feel better and then boom it would hit you again. I had it and my lungs hurt when Is breath it was that bad, I remember saying to my friends I think I have pneumonia. And I couldn't get a Dr's app 😂Well now this random man in Cork has the virus, no connection to travel or anyone that's tested positive, how do we know we all didn't already have it, we were never tested. At a time when people were travelling to see family it could have been spread for weeks before it was discovered. I'm not normally a crazy conspiracy theorist but it makes you think 🙈 Everyone freaking out and we are probably all already immune to it 😂 COPIED

Make you think

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Someone messaged me saying I've the Coronavirus that everyone is saying all around that I have it bahahahaha fukc ye cause I don't have it when I'm in my home nearly 24 hours a day so if I was out I be seen on camera and seen by people
    talk about me and accuse me all ye want but get yer facts right 1st accusing someone is worse than me ever mentioning anyone's name on Facebook but if y'all want me to get my old doctor or a paramedic to call to my house right now and do a ****ing Coronavirus test no ****ing bother
    I'll get one of the lads in this town his dad works for the hse he knows me very well and knows out of my family I am not the fittest but most certainly the healthiest one of them will take a test on me Tonight get the results on paper hand it to me to confirm
    I've no such ****ing virus I'm not sick at all that I've the best health anyone could ask for and be thankful and blessed no matter what life ****ing throws at me so to all ye trolls and backstabbers come say it to my ****ing face BECAUSE I WILL PUNCH YE IN THE FACE FOR ACCUSE ME I'D BELT MY EXTENSION LEADS OFF YER FACES AND BREAK YER JAWS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH BUT SAY IT TO MY FACE THAT I'VE ANY VIRUS OR ANYTHING I DARE YE TO BECAUSE WHEN YE DO I BE BOXING THE **** OUT OF YE COWARDS OF TROLLS NO ONE STANDS UP FOR ME WHEN Y'ALL TROLL ME HERES ONE FOR YE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND WATCH YER BACKS KARMA IS NEVER TOO FAR AWAY

Dog lady providing some comic relief in these troubled times.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

The government shud of first and foremost got masks and gloves delivered 2 every household in the country for FREE!! But no instead €155 ereo for a pack of masks and 10 ereo for a tiny lil bottle of sanitiser like who has dat kinda money??? #backtofrontcountry as long as they the (government) r safe dey don't care don't care bout any1 else!! #fact they still allow planes to come and go like wtf?? Do dey actually care?? People gone mad wit the food anal being pure gready. Some poor people got no baby food or bread milk while others bought maybe 10 tins of baby food and 10 loafs of bread exc.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

The government shud of first and foremost got masks and gloves delivered 2 every household in the country for FREE!! But no instead €155 ereo for a pack of masks and 10 ereo for a tiny lil bottle of sanitiser like who has dat kinda money??? #backtofrontcountry as long as they the (government) r safe dey don't care don't care bout any1 else!! #fact they still allow planes to come and go like wtf?? Do dey actually care?? People gone mad wit the food anal being pure gready. Some poor people got no baby food or bread milk while others bought maybe 10 tins of baby food and 10 loafs of bread exc.

Food anal!!? I didnt think things had got that bad😂

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Notmything

Niallers87 wrote: »
    Food anal!!? I didnt think things had got that bad😂

How else do you get food into you when you have to wear a face mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's going out the same way it went in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,112 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I actually cant believe I'm posting this!...��
    I've done it, and it's my own fault. I hold my hands up and admit responsibility. All this panic nonsense over the virus. All the shopping done and I forgot the one most vital thing for me and my family to survive this.

COFFEE!!!

I forgot to buy f**king COFFEE!!

Things are going to get crazy round here.��

Oh no ..wait. Sure Supervalu is open. All is grand so.
    Almost had a panic attack...until I started thinking logically. Phew! Close call.
    Also managed to scrape a cup full out of the jar until I get to the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭seagull

Is that last one a piss take on the loo roll maniacs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

€5 a month has been coming out of my bank since Jan and when I investigated it I realised I adopted a kangaroo called Muriel on Stephens Day when I was locked :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭mackeire

And the taoisock in waishinton when needed here

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

miamee wrote: »
    €5 a month has been coming out of my bank since Jan and when I investigated it I realised I adopted a kangaroo called Muriel on Stephens Day when I was locked :D:D

Wait until they have to pay for the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Genuinely Lyk People Ar Lyk Jack In Tha Boxes Appear Wen They Feel Lyk It Stay Away Wen I'd No1 Ye Didn't Wanna No Now Iv My Kids & My Eldest Cumin Home My Life Basically Ye Wanna No Wha Is Going On My Kids Dont No Nobody Bu Me So Get Lost Tha Lot Of Ye Iv My Own Back Always Had, & Always Will FakeFamily FakeFriends
    Iv Got Dis & Going No Where If Shoe Fits Where It Ye No Anyways Kept At Arms Length Tha Hole Lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

miamee wrote: »

Thats Hilarious....Sent to my whatsapp lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭corner of hells

To all our doctors nursing staff care assistants chefs catering paramedics "labtisians "and all font line staff thanks from the bottom of our hearts our family really appreciates you all stay safe you are all Angel's xx

Labtisians ? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

To all our doctors nursing staff care assistants chefs catering paramedics "labtisians "and all font line staff thanks from the bottom of our hearts our family really appreciates you all stay safe you are all Angel's xx

Labtisians ? Anyone?

Lab technicians for the illiterate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Labtisians ? Anyone?

Cross between a labrador and an alsatian?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭valoren

exstrodnery times ..exstream mesures if they cant legaly detain u ..ther going to use the mental health act...let hope this **** is not like the income levy witch went on to be usc..a reduced sitting in the dail to pass it ..people know what they must do to keep each other safe ...will the tds not invited to this be paid and what about dail closing will tds collect job seekers like the rest of us ..just 1 thing to not see ur see or hear from ur local td again vote him in its gurrented once hes in **** u ...change my ass .spelling is a bit out .ha ha .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭chooseusername

ins(h)itu

Advertisement