Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Thanks Sirdig,
    Should of said'in stock' Esmokeire haven't had em in for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

think I broke a battery yesterday. using grenade egos and when I put a t3 on one of them and press the button the light cones on for about 5 seconds and then goes off. no fire at all. it can charge and works normally without anything on it. ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

aerosol wrote: »
    Thanks Sirdig,
    Should of said'in stock' Esmokeire haven't had em in for a while
    Bargain Vapour?

Excellent, ta grindle,I always try to avoid that site,I have kir fanis fetish :-) anyone know of a discount code?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

think I broke a battery yesterday. using grenade egos and when I put a t3 on one of them and press the button the light cones on for about 5 seconds and then goes off. no fire at all. it can charge and works normally without anything on it. ah well.

I'd check the center post, sometimes they get stuck down and wont make the connection with the center of the cart, attie or whatever. Pulling your post is the term I think.....:P

• Advertisement

aerosol wrote: »
    Excellent, ta grindle,I always try to avoid that site,I have kir fanis fetish :-) anyone know of a discount code?

He doesn't do discounts as a rule, but I think I remember something in his section on UKV about contacting through their FB page and he'll organise a small discount for a first-time buyer or something. I think.

Edit: I was wrong! You have to review one of his products on his FB page, then you get a 5% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got my joyetech ecab starter kit today, bought cigar and menthol juices and now have mixed them up a bit. The strength from the cigar and menthol to sweeten the taste.

Got it from a local seller in Oranmore: thebestshop.eu

so a general query, theoretically if someone had a smoke machine and put some juice in the machine would the smoke put out give you a hit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so a general query, theoretically if someone had a smoke machine and put some juice in the machine would the smoke put out give you a hit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

For F*ck sake take that video down, you'll only be giving grindle ideas!

• Advertisement

nah, he wouldnt be happy unless it was a quad coil smoke machine

he could carry it around like one of the ghost busters proton packs

Yes but you would need a tube to suck the 'smoke' through to keep it concentrated enough to have a measurable effect. Just billowing vapor around would result in a dilution with the air.
    So no, you wouldn't get a hit or develop a nic addiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Newsflash:

Cork city has been engulfed by a mysterious fog,
    sources say the man responsible is carrying a ghost busters style backpack & rambling incoherent gibberish about Swedish fish and centuple coils

An expert from fota island wildlife park is on route to put the poor bastard out of his misery

So, bullies and Bulli users, what's the deal with putting filler in the RDA to have a sort of reservoir?

Does it always decrease vapour or have I put too much in?

i could never get on with filler in the rda. it decreased flavour a bit, dont really remember if it decresed vapour.

have a look for some of that wonderfoam stuff that was on ukvapers recently, it's meant to be the business.

i could never get on with filler in the rda. it decreased flavour a bit, dont really remember if it decresed vapour.

have a look for some of that wonderfoam stuff that was on ukvapers recently, it's meant to be the business.

Nah - effort. The Killer Blahven-oh-Blahve will be here soonish. Just wondering was all.

This homebrew tobacco schtuff is the cigarettiest liquid I've had so far.
    Like Virginia Prime with a dash of "twehn Joh Play Blue, Bleh" (Limerick dialect, for the uninitiated).
    And it's only been steeped for 36 hours! Whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

my grandmother once taught me homemade is allways better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

grindle wrote: »
    So, bullies and Bulli users, what's the deal with putting filler in the RDA to have a sort of reservoir?

Does it always decrease vapour or have I put too much in?

I found the same as Digby. It kind of worked but did affect the performance a bit. I always found that it kind of 'competed' with the wick for juice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got my T3 on Monday, thanks to Dirtybollox for the recommendation.Been Benson free since then.My lungs don't know what's going on. :)

Anyone tried their wick yet?

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me the type of connections on the ebaron drippers? either the pro or the spiral. Would the go straight onto the lavatube or would i need an adapter?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Can anyone tell me the type of connections on the ebaron drippers? either the pro or the spiral. Would the go straight onto the lavatube or would i need an adapter?

fits straight on looks like it was made for it, its just a 510 conection

So completly by accicdent i found a site selling 5 litres of nic juice :D might have to make an investment. This would last decades!!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

So completly by accicdent i found a site selling 5 litres of nic juice :D might have to make an investment. This would last decades!!

fancy doing a group buy? even 5 people; a litre each.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 2putts

Link please

And strength please?

i saw this site selling up to 16 litres nic 100 mgs ! rtsvapes

100mg is ilegal in the UK, duno about here, wouldn't touch the stuff myself.

Cool, I just need 13 litres to last me 'til I'm 80.

• Advertisement

it would do me for a week :-)

Advertisement