Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charliej

I wish there would be more time. I know there were some guys who wanted to ask couple of questions, but didn't have a chance to answer. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

charliej wrote: »
    I wish there would be more time. I know there were some guys who wanted to ask couple of questions, but didn't have a chance to answer. :-(

That's funny, I just sent you an email and one of the things I was saying is I wished it was 3 days long.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

can you imagine a 3 day event?????

i'd say there'd be a good few over doing it on the nic with the juice bar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charliej

I have to say, that was one thing for me.
    I'm on 6mg, but all the liquids I could try was 11 or 12mg. I got so full, and couldn't vape more than 3mg yesterday.
    (Back on 6mg this morning. :-) )

I have more pics and videos added to the Vapefest Ireland webpage for anyone who want to view them http://vapefestireland.weebly.com/

• Advertisement

New video will be up (again!!) quite soon.

Here it is!!! finally and hopefully. i think its still sorting itself out on youtube so it might not work straightaway. heading out for the evening now so wont be able to sort out until tomorrow morning at the earliest. hope it works and hope ye like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

I'm kind of annoyed I missed this. Didn't even know anything about it! Perhaps I'll be there next year or perhaps not depending on my quitting nictoine altogether prowess.

How many people would have been there and is it like one big community where everyone knows each other?

How many people would have been there
    Newmark has the exact figures more or less form the sign-in book. i'd estimate easily 80-100 people were there.
    and is it like one big community where everyone knows each other?

The boards lads from here knew each other and everyone got to meet new friends on the day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'm kind of annoyed I missed this. Didn't even know anything about it! Perhaps I'll be there next year or perhaps not depending on my quitting nictoine altogether prowess.

How many people would have been there and is it like one big community where everyone knows each other?

250 plus a few that didn't sign in, think it was decided that around 300 people passed through :)

I think the majority of us only knew each other from the forums, it was great to put faces to the names, albeit a bit strange at first :p

Great community feel to the whole event though, and a great bunch on here!

• Advertisement

I have updated the Vapefest Ireland website to include some information on attendance, raffle funds, costs and other bits if anyone wants to have a look.

The total raised for the Irish Cancer Society after all costs to run event were deducted is €501 and I will get it to them in the next few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 FlyAgariK

oh forgot to say, My birthday is 22nd of march.. World vaping day. And i've had 2 major lung operations . And I look like Captain Morgan. Vaping poster boy or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so that's johnny depp, kirk hammet and now captain morgan.

you sure look like a lot of famous people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Some of us get that reaction :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16 FlyAgariK

so that's johnny depp, kirk hammet and now captain morgan.

OR they look like me....

I've uploaded some more pics to the Vapefest Ireland website and Facebook page :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well done newmark. Glad it all went well and fair play for organising it all. I'm going to unsticky this thread now until next year :)

Advertisement