Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

2009 Stephen's green robbery money invested with Daniel, never paid back, robbed by north inner city criminal grouping.

2 August 2015 jamie moore shot in spain, mik koks bmw x5 used, Spain police informed daniel of car used, which they had access to while mik was away.

15 August 2015 a person was brought to hospital, with wounds to legs,(cant name currently on trial)

gary hutch killed 24 September 2015 after a deal was struck.

Were the earlier incidents connected to the current feud? I'm pretty bad with keeping track of the names of everyone involved, especially since the press seem to muddy the waters so much in order to make it look like a binary "one side vs the other" kind of thing. But my point is, because of the media (whether this is true or not I don't know), the perception among a lot of people is that the Kinahans started it by killing Gary Hutch, and that the Regency attack, as horrific as it was, being vengeance for the earlier attack made the Kinahans ultimately responsible for it and the bloodshed which follows.

Again not a viewpoint I'd share because I'm pretty sure the media is oversimplifying something far more complex than "one family vs the other", but your average random newspaper reader with no connection to anyone "in the know" is more likely in my experience to regard the Kinahan faction as the unprovoked aggressors and the Hutch faction as the aggrieved victims hellbent for revenge. That's just the way it is when there's rampant media speculation and very little official word other than whatever sells papers in the morning.

It's basically an expanded version of the "if he threw the first punch, I've no sympathy that he got the sh!te kicked out of him" attitude to stories about drunken fights outside pubs at the weekends. People have a tendency to pick sides in news stories and people also have a tendency to try to identify the person who started the fight - even if the person who punched back did more damage. Hell, there were similar comments over the Club Annabelle killing, suggesting that the deceased had been one of the people who started on one of the other lads for no reason and thus somehow "had it coming" when the other guy's friends all jumped on him and ultimately kicked him to death. Not pleasant, but that's how a lot of people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

humberklog wrote: »
    I know we laugh at the monikers given to the criminals but Mr. Big (won't say real name here) on the Northside is and had been for years feeding drugs into N.C.Dublin up to Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Cavan is supplying a lot more than 0.01% of drugs into Ireland and his supply has been shown in the past to be not dependent on the cartel.

As for you supporting the Hutch side of the gang in this campaign it doesn't make sense to think othat it's the Monk and his gang versus the Kinehan Cartel. His family members were involved with the cartel until it went pear shaped.
    The extended Hutch family and friends were part of the cartel for years.
    Mr J Gill ?

you'd be amazed what a keen car spotter can pick up, from, specs, trim, wheels, hatch, estate or saloon.

hit one in the arm, two in the head, from a shotgun, a 3 shot shotgun, or reloaded? they usually use automatic pistols, is there a automatic shotgun available?

Knackers or pykys use shoot guns

He is pure old school apparently, helps where he can, got young guys debts called off even wiped or paid himself, apparently staunchly anti drug sale and use.

Ha
    Didn’t bring his kids up that way

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 36,787 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Knackers or pykys use shoot guns
    Ha

Banned.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

Ha

This wasnt travellers, FFS.

what about gilla?
    so you are saying the monks children are criminals?

from all my inquiries they are peaceful law abiding people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

This wasnt travellers, FFS.

what about gilla?
    so you are saying the monks children are criminals?

from all my inquiries they are peaceful law abiding people

What’s your interest in all of this? You sound like a journalist.

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    What’s your interest in all of this? You sound like a journalist.

thanks again for the compliment, i can assure you im not a journalist, anyone what to give me a job writing crime stories for them? ha

i grew up in a high crime area, was groomed by a gang as a teen and used for their benifit, seen, shootings, death, lives destroyed by addiction, double crosses, and its worse now than when i grew up, even in the area i grew up.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

anewme wrote: »
    What’s with the “a new me “ comment.

Would you be trying to make little of me?

Is that supposed to be a dig..?

Do you not accept the word of people living in areas as how life goes on.?

I’ve had 48 years of it, 26 of this supporting the local community against ignorance and working towards better for myself. I dont need your blessing.

Common sense answers, support and education is needed, not small minded belittling and condescending Bull****.

You are supposed to be a moderator. What part of impartial do you not understand.

Dont even consider looking down on me or sneering.

You don’t know anything about me or how life goes on daily in areas like these. When people speak up you try to sneer.

You are not superior to me, dont pretend to be.

U OK HUN?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

thanks again for the compliment, i can assure you im not a journalist, anyone what to give me a job writing crime stories for them? ha

i grew up in a high crime area, was groomed by a gang as a teen and used for their benifit, seen, shootings, death, lives destroyed by addiction, double crosses, and its worse now than when i grew up, even in the area i grew up.

You seem to know quite a bit about Dublin gangland for someone not from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

CeilingFly wrote: »
    In other news, rumour has it that a person who committed a robbery at a spar in clontarf will not commit any further criminal acts ever

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/derek-hutch-given-suspended-sentence-for-hold-up-with-imitation-firearm-36307553.html

That's good news.

You seem to know quite a bit about Dublin gangland for someone not from Dublin.

i get more information from ye (people) than anywhere else, i was here for the big thread, all the small ones, it's a interest i have, with no payment need,

the big thread made me relapse into drugs again(my own fault) i got too deep into with, with liveleak videos and the facebook profiles put up at the time blew my head too much information.

that's is most of my reasons for having such an interest, without being paid.

And the gardai are off kicking in doors, fair play

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/man-20-arrested-after-garda-seize-loaded-firearm-in-raid-36518134.html

Gardaí from the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau arrested a 20-year-old man man in connection with the gun seizure in the Balgaddy area of Lucan, County Dublin.

During the raid, a loaded "PM -63 RAK" sub machine gun with an additional clip of ammunition was recovered.

just shows Kinahans will use anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

"Depends where he was shot"

Ronanstown

I was talking about the part of the body not the geographical location.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

I know bud, was only hopping the ball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

Who was the graffiti written about .

Who was the graffiti written about .

padraig o reilly (crime photo journalist) has a picture up on twitter , also 70 conviction typed into google, looks right by padraigs photo.

happy hunting!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

padraig o reilly (crime photo journalist) has a picture up on twitter , also 70 conviction typed into google, looks right by padraigs photo.

happy hunting!

Plot thickens..

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Plot thickens..

A female is apperantly leading the 'revenge' with liam and daniel, CAB sezied assets, which liam and co and 'HER' tried to contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

A female is apperantly leading the 'revenge' with liam and daniel, CAB sezied assets, which liam and co and 'HER' tried to contest.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :eek:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Who cares about criminals killing each other let them at it i say.

Is there any irish crime reporters here on this thread?

The reason i ask, is because, i seen a article, about both cars being from a small car dealership, after obviously it was posted here, anyone know the dealership?

Mutant z wrote: »
    Who cares about criminals killing each other let them at it i say.

I do, because of innocent people being caught up in this, and OUR tax payer money is paying for gardai overtime.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Can I please ask that you refrain from posting speculative comments here about people who might be involved. I've had to delete a couple of posts on this.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Can I please ask that you refrain from posting speculative comments here about people who might be involved. I've had to delete a couple of posts on this.

i was wondering where my posts went, its in the press, i can go get it for you if you like.

but all the same thanks for the heads up.

I'd also like to add, i kept my posts within boards T&Cs and it isnt speculation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Rory Straight Jumpsuit

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Unless there's an innocent involved it makes no odds to me.

^^^

This.. A good friend of mine was an innocent man, murdered by these scum while on a family holiday in Spain. In front of his partner and children.

Other than that let 'em off at each other. Couldn't give a tup'pennys fvck about scum murdering scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

I laugh out loud when i read about these scumbags killing each other. These parasites prey on families and communities country wide but i just want to make it clear that i have no sympathy when the scumbags who buy their cocaine and other assorted drugs from them die also.

Well known entertainment personalities who have died from cocaine overuse who where only to happy to preach about the "scumbag" drug dealers themselves on our national airwaves and look down on whole communities because the people living there aren't lucky enough to be born with a silver spoon in their mouths are as responsible as the dealers.

Every single person who is prepared to snort coke be it at dinner parties in D4, a city centre nightclub or a Finglas house party you have blood on your hands. You are the scumbags.

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    I laugh out loud when i read about these scumbags killing each other. These parasites prey on families and communities country wide but i just want to make it clear that i have no sympathy when the scumbags who buy their cocaine and other assorted drugs from them die also.

Well known entertainment personalities who have died from cocaine overuse who where only to happy to preach about the "scumbag" drug dealers themselves on our national airwaves and look down on whole communities because the people living there aren't lucky enough to be born with a silver spoon in their mouths are as responsible as the dealers.

Every single person who is prepared to snort coke be it at dinner parties in D4, a city centre nightclub or a Finglas house party you have blood on your hands. You are the scumbags.

that post is a crock of sh!te, the celebrity and upper class dont get charged like a person lets say from D22

^^^

This.. A good friend of mine was an innocent man, murdered by these scum while on a family holiday in Spain. In front of his partner and children.

Other than that let 'em off at each other. Couldn't give a tup'pennys fvck about scum murdering scum.

the guy who got killed, only because of his name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

that post is a crock of sh!te, the celebrity and upper class dont get charged like a person lets say from D22

Its a perfectly valid post. Anyone taking these drugs is effectively enabling these fcukers by providing a market to be supplied.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement