Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still has tinder

• 11-05-2019 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My bf still has the tinder app he went away on holidays to his home country for two weeks and I noticed that his location distance updated which means he was on it he deleted our anniversary on Facebook too he said to me its only social media .. I asked him why he was on it and he said to me that " I was just looking at your profile to see when we started talking I just look for gays in my home town it's just fun I am not sleeping with anybody but you " .. and btw the reason I went on tinder is because I noticed he still had it on his phone ...and I got suspicious.. as any partner would do...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

What do you think of it, OP?

How long have you been together?

People who are happy in a relationship don't go on Tinder.... especially when they're abroad, and don't tell you, and to "make friends". He had it on his phone before he left, so his excuse is a load of b*llocks. Sounds like he's checking out of the relationship and doesn't have the decency to tell you... I'm sorry OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

There is no reason for someone in a relationship to have Tinder.

They would only have to to look for something else.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Sounds to me like he’s full of sh!t, and he’s getting away with it. You’re clearly just filling the gap until he finds someone else.
    That’s my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,212 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Deleting the anniversary on Facebook.

Holy ****, what a see you next Tuesday.

That is even before the tinder stuff.

Advertisement