Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ancestry DNA Activation

• 31-01-2018 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭

I followed the instructions to activate my DNA test but at the final step I got 404 Error. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions to what I should do now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Tried it there again and it says its activated. So that's sorted now, I hope!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

404 error is a missing webpage error, rather than an error in what you were doing. It may still have gone through. I can only suggest contact them to check it.

**oops there we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

I got a gift of a DNA test from My Heritage. Today I received an email from google asking me to rate my Ancestry DNA experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

pjproby wrote: »
    I got a gift of a DNA test from My Heritage. Today I received an email from google asking me to rate my Ancestry DNA experience?

Sounds odd! How did you get that as a gift? If you don't mind me asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭tabbey

Sounds odd! How did you get that as a gift? If you don't mind me asking!

Presumably from a friend or relative.

The real question is how did Ancestry or Google get to know about your MY Heritage test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

i ordered it myself but a relative paid for it. I'm wondering is there some link in between myheritage and ancestry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Curiouser and curiouser!

Advertisement