Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicken George

"aulaboys"
    First time I've been stumped trying to decipher these posts...
    Elbows sounds like it could fit there but thats shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭poster2525

aulaboys??

but my aulaboys gone ruff n the wood is gonna get ruint.

All of my boys have gone rough?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

poster2525 wrote: »
    but my aulaboys gone ruff n the wood is gonna get ruint.

All of my boys have gone rough?

that doesn't make any sense either. I think it shall remain as a mystery for the ages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭SirGerryAdams

Maybe their aulboy as in father?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Maybe their aulboy as in father?

No - their aulaboys gone ruff.

It's their dog! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

js35 wrote: »
    Sound like a child when i say this, i want to plastic the bottom presses n kick boards.
    Will i use salatape or stapeler, ive never needed to do it before but my aulaboys gone ruff n the wood is gonna get ruint. Will the salatape tear the paper off the presses

So the poster is trying to protect the wood on their presses and kick boards from the "aulaboys" who have gone rough.....No, still have no idea.

On another note why the hell do they have paper on their presses?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭SirGerryAdams

So the poster is trying to protect the wood on their presses and kick boards from the "aulaboys" who have gone rough.....No, still have no idea.

On another note why the hell do they have paper on their presses?

Could be the type of manufactured wooden types that would peel off the outside if you stuck something to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mikeymouse

aulaboys = veneer ,obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Last night spent 10 hours naas hospital a&e waiting they wer saying I might have pluresy took bloods and never came back I ask a few times and was told I don't know sorry , nass disgraceful not a cuppa in sight I walks out without my results , it was like a bar room all drunk"

I don't know, if you're well enough to be complaining about not getting a cuppa I'm not convinced you need A&E rather than a local GP.

"Last night spent 10 hours naas hospital a&e waiting they wer saying I might have pluresy took bloods and never came back I ask a few times and was told I don't know sorry , nass disgraceful not a cuppa in sight I walks out without my results , it was like a bar room all drunk"

I don't know, if you're well enough to be complaining about not getting a cuppa I'm not convinced you need A&E rather than a local GP.

if she is well enough to complain about a cuppa it most likely wasn't pleurisy. that makes breathing painful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,349 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

that is simultaneously very mean and very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

that is simultaneously very mean and very funny.

Schrödingers Status

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

There's someone raffling off a Pug pup on my homepage.. 20 quid a ticket and winner is determined by the bonus ball in the lotto..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Posted on a local Buy & Sell page
    Whats going on to day this lady was selling a lawnmower and i comment on her page and private text h

Shouldn't have to do this but i text a lady today about a lawnmower because she was selling it so i comment on it and private text her so she told me she was selling it for her neighbour and she get back to me that was grand and when i check see did she get back but when i did she block me why i dont get it

Eh what?

There's someone raffling off a Pug pup on my homepage.. 20 quid a ticket and winner is determined by the bonus ball in the lotto..

Seriously? Some f*cking people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Dem young offenders are ignorant counts ___ and me went up ta um for a pic and they goes stand back I said fuk yourself only in Ireland not dat famous at all didn't go down well I wouldn't beg no one for a pitchuer dare only 2 young fellas rant ovr hAHaha #Fuktheofenders hahah

Approx how old would you say the poster is, Susie? Just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Dem young offenders are ignorant counts ___ and me went up ta um for a pic and they goes stand back I said fuk yourself only in Ireland not dat famous at all didn't go down well I wouldn't beg no one for a pitchuer dare only 2 young fellas rant ovr hAHaha #Fuktheofenders hahah

That's the problem with Counts, their nobility goes to their head and they become so ignorant towards the little people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Approx how old would you say the poster is, Susie? Just curious.

28 with two kids :(:( The person whose name I blanked out is his partner who was with him when the transgression occurred.

• Advertisement

28 with two kids :(:( The person whose name I blanked out is his partner who was with him when the transgression occurred.

I really thought you were going to reply something like 16 :eek:

At 28 you'd think they would know not to use double negatives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭BandMember

FYP.
    Seriously? Some f*cking people morons.

I cannot make this one out at all.

"I want to say wat a all-day mention I feel so blessed we want from 10am too 5pm I do believe anyone can do it it would be amazing for u hope u all have a gngb sleep well and dream big I would say u be on that pink c come"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭emeldc

"I want to say wat a all-day mention I feel so blessed we want from 10am too 5pm I do believe anyone can do it it would be amazing for u hope u all have a gngb sleep well and dream big I would say u be on that pink c come"

I want to say what an all day marathon. I feel so blessed. We went from 10am to 5pm. I do believe anyone can do it. It would be amazing for you. I hope you all have a good night and god bless. Sleep well and dream big. I would say you’ll be on that (not a fuggin’ clue what “pink c come’ is)

emeldc wrote: »
    I want to say what an all day marathon. I feel so blessed. We went from 10am to 5pm. I do believe anyone can do it. It would be amazing for you. I hope you all have a good night and god bless. Sleep well and dream big. I would say you’ll be on that (not a fuggin’ clue what “pink c come’ is)

The thing is quite a few people "liked" it, so they seem to know what she's talking about!

emeldc wrote: »
    Pink concert maybe? on next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Either a gang bang or some sort religious event .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Either a gang bang or some sort religious event .

Either way someone will miraculously end up pregnant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Shemale wrote: »
    Either way someone will miraculously end up pregnant

And that is how we get our " little angles".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement