Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1.50 condoms in Dealz

• 09-10-2019 5:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

Would you use these jonathans?

12 for 1.50. Great value if they work. I'm sure they have to pass quality control the same as all the other brands.

I tried tesco own brand but I have the terrible misfortune of being too big for those. At 54mm nominal width, it's just too much of an ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,364 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’d use the tyre analogy.
    Not worth skrimping on cheap rubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I genuinely don't think I'd relax enough to enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Years ago, around 2011, they sold packs of JLS condoms for 2 euro like they were marketed at children. So strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Years ago, around 2011, they sold packs of JLS condoms for 2 euro like they were marketed at children. So strange.

Maybe they were marketed at paedophiles.

I'm sure a Dealz condom is better than no condom at all, but I'd worry that they might suffer from the 'Tesco problem' that the OP refers to. That said, who pays attention to the brand that they buy from a vending machine?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Those were at least Durex!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just spray and pray. Gentleman Juice, Baby Batter, Population Paste...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Im not sure if 54mm is big for a cock or if Tesco make small condoms

Every little helps. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Mick got a job in a factory producing rubber products. They had 2 manufacturing lines. One producing teats for babies bottles and another producing condoms. On his first day he was being given a tour of the plant. The production manager first showed him the bottle teat line.
    He then showed him the condom line. Mick noticed one thing unusual on the condom line. Every so often a device would enter the process while the condoms were full of air and would literally punch a tiny hole in the condom and it would deflate.
    Mick raised this with the manager.
    Surely he said this can't be right?
    No you are right it's not good to have holes in condoms he replies
    But it does wonders for the sale of bottle teats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Do they still make the fruit flavoured ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Don't let a €1.50 bargain turn into 200 grand of child support.

Use the failproof method of contraception: a false name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Condoms really shouldn't be as expensive as the brand name ones are, I think they prey on the fact that people will think the price reflect quality but I doubt it does, and you're also paying for the marketing and ribbed for her pleasure nonsense.

I'd use them, though Id have lube handy as well as they probably aren't great in that dept.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Condoms really shouldn't be as expensive as the brand name ones are, I think they prey on the fact that people will think the price reflect quality but I doubt it does, and you're also paying for the marketing and ribbed for her pleasure nonsense.

I'd use them, though Id have lube handy as well as they probably aren't great in that dept.

Lube?

These ladies are not old grannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

myshirt wrote: »
    Don't let a €1.50 bargain turn into 200 grand of child support.

Use the failproof method of contraception: a false name.

Or a good old STI.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Once CE stamped then a good deal

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,031 ✭✭✭✭beertons

You can get some brands for as little as 20c wholesale. Box of roughly 5000, but the mark up on them is huge. Wore them on 1 occasion, felt like razor blades on the flute.

beertons wrote: »
    You can get some brands for as little as 20c wholesale. Box of roughly 5000, but the mark up on them is huge. Wore them on 1 occasion, felt like razor blades on the flute.

Usually there’s a sub section to the brand called feather lite or feather touch etc. them are the comfortable ones.

Look good to me. Have a few potentials lined up for the wkend. Might have to make me a trip to dealz

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Sure condoms?

'it won't let you down'.

:D

sugarman wrote: »
    Perfectly fine, sold worldwide and meet ISO standards.

Yeah, sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,180 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Sure condoms?

'it won't let you down'.

:D

Or stay up most likely ...

• Advertisement

• The lube in the purple bottle is dealz is awesome and perfection for massage, handjobs , anal sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I also have and know about sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

lleti wrote: »
    Would you use these jonathans?

12 for 1.50. Great value if they work. I'm sure they have to pass quality control the same as all the other brands.

I tried tesco own brand but I have the terrible misfortune of being too big for those. At 54mm nominal width, it's just too much of an ask.

Well, at least we know why OP created this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

lleti wrote: »
    12 for 1.50.

I got 22 treatsize bags of MnMs in €2 shop the other day for 1.50 (they were on the cusp of going out of date). I've eaten all the MnMs, so whenever you're ready, ladies, feel free to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

What sad sap measures his penis*sigh*

Degag wrote: »
    Well, at least we know why OP created this thread.

"Thinly veiled" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

What sad sap measures his penis*sigh*
    The MnMs packets are only 3 inches by 2inches - I didn't want to risk wasting my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭touts

Worth paying extra of for no other reason than to avoid the passion killing smell of cheap rubber. Got a cheap pack once back in my student days and used one before the rest in the bin. Durex only from then on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 343 ✭✭Wtf ?

Im not sure if 54mm is big for a cock or if Tesco make small condoms
    Is that width or length ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭circadian

The lube in the purple bottle is dealz is awesome and perfection for massage, handjobs , anal sex

Well that escalated.

Advertisement