Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spanish girls

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Imagine commodifying women and adding them to a scoreboard in your head. If you get with a lot of women, great, good for you. Just realise they are people and it's fairly tactless to put it across like each one is a notch on your bed post. Just pure disrespectful on an individual level.

• Site Banned Posts: 106 ✭✭Enough is Enough!

chrissb8 wrote: »
    Imagine commodifying women and adding them to a scoreboard in your head. If you get with a lot of women, great, good for you. Just realise they are people and it's fairly tactless to put it across like each one is a notch on your bed post. Just pure disrespectful on an individual level.

Imagine being so bitter and jelous at a guy who occasionally gets lucky, that you take on some faux-feminist outrage at 'commoditization' of women as a means of disguising your own anger and self loathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Be careful what you wish for OP !!
    Anyway, move to Spain, should not be too hard for you to score there, Spanish men are generally mammys boys and still live at home with Mammy when they are 40, pay no rent, have laundry done and all meals made by Mammy - and is a perfectly socially acceptable position to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Imagine being so bitter and jelous at a guy who occasionally gets lucky, that you take on some faux-feminist outrage at 'commoditization' of women as a means of disguising your own anger and self loathing.

At least I don't start cringe threads about it though if that is the case!

Although no that isn't at all the case. I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone thinking of my OH or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"

I remember a Spanish girl i once knew got annoyed with me for some reason and shouted "Eat me the pussy!" at me before storming off

Maybe she was trying to say 'eat me then, pussy!'

Or was it some werid Spanish insult that got lost in translation?

• Advertisement

At least I don't start cringe threads about it though if that is the case!

Although no that isn't at all the case. I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone not thinking of my oh or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"

Good for you. I'd love to find the right girl and settle down with her. Failing that I'll move to Thailand and buy a wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bang of incel off the OP.

Good for you. I'd love to find the right girl and settle down with her. Failing that I'll move to Thailand and buy a wife.

Ah, I think they've prostitutes in Spain too if you want to add to your dozens of previous "conquests".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

a good investment might be Netflix. Then you watch Pablo Escobar; El Chapo and Narcos - use the English subtitles, rather than the English dubbing. That way you get to hear the real accents and learn how to score with the women, oops sorry, zee wimmin. Those lads were pulling left right and centre. And ALL the women were gorgeous. Admittedly they were actresses, but no doubt were chosen for their remarkable similarity to the women they portrayed.

Adios

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm in a content relationship and would hate the idea of someone not thinking of my oh or my sister etc. as just another "hole is a goal"
    Another three holes, Chris.

• Advertisement

Ah, I think they've prostitutes in Spain too if you want to add to your dozens of previous "conquests".

The prostitutes I saw in Spain were almost entirely African. I'll pass.

As the Spanish girls say to you. :P

Anyway, before you start chatting up spanish stunners, would you not aim a little lower (without taking out your wallet).

As the Spanish girls say to you. :P

Yeah :(

Let me guess, you can't speak African :pac::pac::pac: (I know, I know)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

What's the secret here lads? Despite having Spanish friends and being around a lot of Spanish girls, I've never had any luck with them. I've slept with women from dozens of different countries but with it comes to Spain, I always strike out.

I think Spanish women might be the most beautiful race of women out there.

Anyone here have luck with them? What's the trick?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,783 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Anyone here have luck with them? What's the trick?

Some respect maybe, and not viewing them as a goal to stick your micky into

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

So you are a racist gigalo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Some respect maybe, and not viewing them as a goal to stick your micky into

Why does the idea of a heterosexual man wanting to have conseual sex with beautiful women disturb you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Spanish women like confidence and intelligence mixed with physical attraction.
    They like a strong man.

They're not attracted to really nice guy's either because let's face it, guy's who are so nice are usually creeps and annoyingly boring.

Spanish women are very passionate about life and come across slightly aggressive sometimes, they need respect and not impressed by clingy men.

Dark smouldering look's, a bit of wit and wisdom and maturity goes a long way when dating Mediterranean people....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭red petal

You've plenty of Spanish friends and are around plenty of Spanish girls... She's just not that into you!

But I wouldn't say that's exclusive to the Spanish- You ask strangers on the internet for advice on getting the ride even though "you've got game" and you'd pay for a wife in Thailand. Stereotypical "keep away from your man".

nthclare wrote: »
    They like a strong man.

They're not attracted to really nice guy's either because let's face it, guy's who are so nice are usually creeps and annoyingly boring.

Spanish women are very passionate about life and come across slightly aggressive sometimes, they need respect and not impressed by clingy men.

Dark smouldering look's, a bit of wit and wisdom and maturity goes a long way when dating Mediterranean people....

Good post. Also nice to see a man who dosen't feel insecure over this thread.

I guess they don't find my blond hair and fair skin attractive. Curse my Northern European genetics.

East Asia it is so.

nthclare wrote: »
    They like a strong man.

Eh.... I thought we were supposed to be encouraging him??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,906 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Why does the idea of a heterosexual man wanting to have conseual sex with beautiful women disturb you?

I'll bet it's because of your natural machismo mixed with charm, not to mention your razor sharp rapartee.

I reckon you're only getting a negative response because of how impressive, charming and likeable you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Imagine commodifying women and adding them to a scoreboard in your head.

Does every lad not do this? I’d, for the most part, have a list of the nationalities I’ve “bagged”.

Obviously, there would be some who’s names I wouldn’t even remember but always found it interesting to add to the nationalities.

Obviously, now, those days are behind me but I wouldn’t hold it against anyone still “active” in their pursuits.

Seems to big a level of “incredulity”, and jealousy, in this thread that is, more than a little, off-putting.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Your problem is that your trying to get with them in Ireland. They have the pick of lads in Ireland. What you need to do is get to Spain where you will be "exotic". P.S as a man living in Seville, I can say the most beautiful women are Andalucian.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I'll bet it's because of your natural machismo mixed with charm, not to mention your razor sharp rapartee.

I reckon you're only getting a negative response because of how impressive, charming and likeable you are.

Skinny jeans bro gets it

Your problem is that your trying to get with them in Ireland. They have the pick of lads in Ireland. What you need to do is get to Spain where you will be "exotic". P.S as a man living in Seville, I can say the most beautiful women are Andalucian.

Very true. I think a big problem as well is they come to Ireland see drunken paddies acting like monkeys. They think we're all like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,906 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Skinny jeans bro gets it

Yeah I get it. I think almost everyone in the threads gets it.

Advertisement