Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Persepoly wrote: »
    Cappucino. Its nice.

would love a cappuchino! ah well!

Graces7 wrote: »
    would love a cappuchino! ah well!

You can get boxes of little sachets that you just add boiling water to and milk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just had a can of 7up, with a dash of Mi Wadi.

Persepoly wrote: »
    You can get boxes of little sachets that you just add boiling water to and milk :)

Ah! You know I had some of those in a while ago.... Heads off to the kitchen in case one got left behind. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Morrisons own brand Lemsip. Just had two packets of salt and vinegar crisps too.

Thinking I might make steak for tea tonight, with chips and pepper sauce. Nom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

steamed bun with pork and mustard greens filling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Morrisons own brand Lemsip. Just had two packets of salt and vinegar crisps too.

Thinking I might make steak for tea tonight, with chips and pepper sauce. Nom :D

And chips, has to be steak and chips

GoneHome wrote: »
    And chips, has to be steak and chips

Oh definitely, I have some in the freezer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lets all head round to kitty's for dinner :pac:

Just had my steak, chips and pepper sauce. So good! I'm strangely proud of myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steak sandwich, thinly chopped put into pitta bread with diced up rocket leaves, steak cooked with the nice pinkness in the middle :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭jprboy

Smoked coley baked in the oven
    British Queen spuds dug with my own bare hands 30 mins earlier
    Garden Peas
    2 Fried Eggs
    Small amount of butter on the spuds
    A nice Malbec we brought back from France this summer

But now I have to go out and gather up the remaining uncollected spuds by torch light :(:pac::pac:

Steak sandwich, thinly chopped put into pitta bread with diced up rocket leaves, steak cooked with the nice pinkness in the middle :3

No :p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    No :p

Ohhh.....oh ok then

274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg

Ohhh.....oh ok then

274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg

....maybe.

You know dogs are my weakness :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Wrap pizza with cheddar, feta, black olives, red onion and garlic.

I usually get a Big Mac but I only eat there about three times a year. Never tried the fish either or the nuggets.

What seems to be the only McD in Mayo ( castlebar) is apparently closed for renovations....

Never had McD food ...

coffee x 2

slow roasted onion and potato quiche with a mixed bean, feta and parsley salad. I'm such a budgeter with food now thanks to a lean few years, so can't help myself but work out how much dinners cost per meal. This one, 2E for the whole thing thanks to my chickies, potatoes from a friends garden and the parsley growing outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

6 sausages, 2 fried eggs, 5 slices of black pudding, 6 slices of toast, 4 rashers, pot of tea.

• Advertisement

6 sausages, 2 fried eggs, 5 slices of black pudding, 6 slices of toast, 4 rashers, pot of tea.

This is my husbands favourite brekkie. Meat and lots of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Beans on toast and a glass of orange juice and 7up mixed :)

Grapes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a Sandwich in O'Briens earlier. On my second Pint of Heineken now. Might see yis later.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Celebrating #AutumnFest in Fionnbarra with a pint of Chieftain IPA

Just defrosted and reheated a stew I made last week, with one of those cook at home baguettes.

Now having a cup of tea with honey to ease my throat from coughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I had a Sandwich in O'Briens earlier. On my second Pint of Heineken now. Might see yis later.:D

Enjoy! Not been in O'Brien's in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

homemade chicken broth and grapes for dessert. yummie.

I foresee a chicken sandwich and a cupan tae of strong barry's tae in my immediate future :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

A cookie the size of my face from.the lidl bakery.

Back on fùckin track tomorrow. Some disastrous diet this weekend!

Advertisement