Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Cancelled] Electric Picnic 2020 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Ky_mc

Still no code....

Same here but they did send out the notification for the sale tomorrow with the wrong dates.

Something is happening in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Ky_mc wrote: »
    Same here but they did send out the notification for the sale tomorrow with the wrong dates.

Something is happening in the background.

I think I that's the right weekend, no? First Monday in Sept being go home day?

optogirl wrote: »
    I think I that's the right weekend, no? First Monday in Sept being go home day?

Yeah, checked it on another device.. it was the formatting off that made me think it was wrong lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Got my code, check yer mails

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Nice one, I just got my 3 or more loyalty code!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

Boom. Code has landed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

nc6000 wrote: »
    Nice one, I just got my 3 or more loyalty code!

Me too! Right one this time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

So a 5 euro increase then?

Got mine for two or less

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

So a 5 euro increase then?

yep, i can live with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It’s for nothing tbh isn’t it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Yay! They got mine right this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

Yeah I was expecting worse tbh. Hopefully will get tickets tomorrow at the kiosk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Got my code for 2 or less

If anyone has for 3 they're not going to use I'd gladly take it off your hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Praise be! Right code!

Got my code for 2 or less

If anyone has for 3 they're not going to use I'd gladly take it off your hands!

same here, a few pints on me if you send me a pm :P

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Ky_mc wrote: »
    same here, a few pints on me if you send me a pm :P

Got code for 2 or less. How much are tickets with code for 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

No code received. I've bought tickets the last 10 years...

BullBauld wrote: »
    Got code for 2 or less. How much are tickets with code for 3?

They cost 170

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Is a code required to purchase a caravan pass?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭thebusher

Code email arrived :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,965 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

are all of ye going in person to a TM, or are you going to shop online?

Purchasing the tickets online as its too early

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dany Hitch

Just received my code and would you believe it, it's the correct one! Right, better set the alarm clock now for tomorrow at 9 as I've a few beers lined up for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Would appreciate any codes going, have been to 5 EP's but don't have them on my tm account won't be anywhere near a kiosk tomorrow unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Dany Hitch wrote: »
    Just received my code and would you believe it, it's the correct one! Right, better set the alarm clock now for tomorrow at 9 as I've a few beers lined up for tonight.

Any parents out there bring their kids the last year or two?
    It's been a few years since I went and I brought my nephew (4) that time. Had a ball.

Just wondering if it's still as kid friendly or anything changed I'm not aware of.
    Hoping to bring my daughter, she'll be tipping 4 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

"Once again we are offering the Loyalty Scheme tickets to our loyal followers as well as a three-stage instalment plan.
    To be eligible for a discount, you will need to prove you’ve been before and in return you’ll get the discount code.
    For those of you who missed out on online registration for the EP Loyalty Scheme, you can still avail of the loyalty discount by bringing your previous festival wristbands to a Ticketmaster kiosk.
    If you have been to the festival three times or more a ticket will cost €170,
    if you've been once or twice a ticket will cost €190 and
    if you haven't been before an early bird ticket will cost you €210."

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

No code for me, have emailled Ticketmaster but it doesn't seem likely that they will respond to me before tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ficcss

Registered for my code, have 3 picnics under my belt all bought online but still not code? any suggestions? going to try my luck with the shop tomorrow!

Also only joined the 2019 thread in about June, Looking forward to keeping up with this one from the start!

Anyone got any realistic wishes for EP20? Chemical Brothers, Lewis Capaldi,Coldplay, Paul Kalkbrenner, KINK, Fontaines DC, Killers, Killers, Motor City Drum Ensemble!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Ficcss wrote: »
    Registered for my code, have 3 picnics under my belt all bought online but still not code? any suggestions? going to try my luck with the shop tomorrow!

Also only joined the 2019 thread in about June, Looking forward to keeping up with this one from the start!

Anyone got any realistic wishes for EP20? Chemical Brothers, Lewis Capaldi,Coldplay, Paul Kalkbrenner, KINK, Fontaines DC, Killers, Killers, Motor City Drum Ensemble!!

Do the 2 Killers cancel each other out? If so :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement