Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭John arse

Pete Postlethwaite
    no don't agree,a fine actor and apparently a very nice man.he has passed away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,089 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

John arse wrote: »
    no don't agree,a fine actor and apparently a very nice man.he has passed away too.

to be fair he is one of the few people mentioned on the thread where it is genuinely inexplicable.

Simon wasn't over loved by people at all however since Donnelly became Minister for Health people sort of ralised that Harris wasn't the worse.
    I'd say Donnelly is one of the most disliked TD's of all time.(More than Shane Ross). The biggest FF fans I know can't even tolerate him.

Donnelly is like playing politics in its purist form, any party for the right career move.

He reminds me of someone spieling the the corporate spiel at a company only to jump ship and pick up a new hymn sheet at a new corporation.

Still the guy just waffles on and gets dates wrong and is a mercenary, I should like him but I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Hozier ( actually I know exactly why I can't stand the mopey woke tosspot)

A bit rich all his church moaning, given his age and background, he didn't suffer any wrong doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Sandi Togsvik.

I hate her guts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Pep Guardiola. He just annoys the sh1te out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

A bit rich all his church moaning, given his age and background, he didn't suffer any wrong doing.

he has made virtue signalling and WOKE politics a form of musicianship

its a pretty good business model when you think about it and he got in relatively early so probably has made decent coin

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Francois Pienaar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Theres people being listed now who I've never heard of.

Christian Horner, another me feiner

• Advertisement

Christian Horner, another me feiner
    are you sticking pins in a celebrity phonebook or something???

cj maxx wrote: »

You're NOT INVITED to our PL crowning party.....OR the CL crowning party.

Cmon CITY

John arse wrote: »
    are you sticking pins in a celebrity phonebook or something???

I don't have a celebrity phonebook, I don't even have a phonebook at all if I'm being honest, haven't even seen one in a number of years, haven't got a landline, all my mates have mobiles so no real need for a phonebook , celebrity or otherwise.

I don't have a celebrity phonebook, I don't even have a phonebook at all if I'm being honest, haven't even seen one in a number of years, haven't got a landline, all my mates have mobiles so no real need for a phonebook , celebrity or otherwise.
    it was a metaphor:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭Be right back

That tweet is so true. Niamh has done some amazing work with exposing puppy farms and I don’t know anyone who hasn’t a good word to say about her and what a good person she is. A thoroughly decent sort by all accounts. She didn’t deserve that. But I’m glad to see it backfire on that narcissistic braindead idiot

If she really wants privacy, then she would make all her social media accounts private. But, then we wouldn't get to see her and hubby prancing around the place!! Laura 'Whingemore' as I saw somewhere today.

It's surprising how much even a little bit of fame can affect someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    She did a podcast for British army recruitment last year. Then played the victim.

RTE's main entertainment page 'tried' to do the 'ah she was misinformed, the poor pet-bless her'... then very quickly edited the article to show they were in no way supporting her. From the first posting to the edit, didn't take them an hour.

Even RTE's current 'woke' editorial knew not to wade into that cesspit.

Also, setting her followers on a reporter, whilst pushing this 'be kind' narrative... it shows you what a reprehensible, disgusting shell of a human she truly is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Theres people being listed now who I've never heard of.

Think we've hit whatever comes after Z-list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Damien Duff. He's a negative cynical, demeanour about him, like an oul fella 80 rather than a 41 year old. Know it all. Big chip on his shoulder about GAA even though he benefitted from playing there when they opened Croke Park. I used like him. I know it's all very 'explicaple' but you don't 'inexplicably' dislike anyone. There's always some reason, even if it's gut feeling.

I find Duff a total moan. I like Sadlier etc.

Damien Duff. He's a negative cynical, demeanour about him, like an oul fella 80 rather than a 41 year old. Know it all. Big chip on his shoulder about GAA even though he benefitted from playing there when they opened Croke Park. I used like him. I know it's all very 'explicaple' but you don't 'inexplicably' dislike anyone. There's always some reason, even if it's gut feeling.

Agree.....Damien duff IS VERY negative....no positivity in his commentary. Imagine being stuck between him & George Lee on a long haul flight....... guantamo Bay would be like Disneyland after that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Duff had his tongue very much embedded in John Delaney's rectum. Wouldn't hear a bad thing said against him.
    Richie Sadler was the exact opposite.

And the thing about Duff was, he played fine when he was with Ireland (tho he had only one stellar year, the rest were average).
    His club games tho... he was no standout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

When he was on the coaching team of Shamrock Rovers my son was mascot for the other team. We were allowed into the dressing rooms and he built up the courage to ask him for a photo. Damien duff barely grunted and head of him in the picture. He sat for the match like a teenager that didn't wanna be there.
    So yes can agree why to dislike someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

A soul leech. Sucks the life out of me when he's on TV. Remember the tennis ball protest during the Irish game a couple of years ago. He gave out stink about the fans then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

RTE's main entertainment page 'tried' to do the 'ah she was misinformed, the poor pet-bless her'... then very quickly edited the article to show they were in no way supporting her. From the first posting to the edit, didn't take them an hour.

Even RTE's current 'woke' editorial knew not to wade into that cesspit.

Also, setting her followers on a reporter, whilst pushing this 'be kind' narrative... it shows you what a reprehensible, disgusting shell of a human she truly is.

Probably one of her dose arse lick friends wrote it for her after a lie filled poor me text from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,753 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Duff had his tongue very much embedded in John Delaney's rectum. Wouldn't hear a bad thing said against him.
    Richie Sadler was the exact opposite.

And the thing about Duff was, he played fine when he was with Ireland (tho he had only one stellar year, the rest were average).
    His club games tho... he was no standout.

He had a bad run of injuries, knee was fûcked and I think a foot issue too... Mourinho and him didn’t see eye to eye almost from the get go.

Ended up at Newcastle which was a massive step down from a team challenging and winning the Premier League to a team struggling to stay in the league.

Don Wycherley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Everyone in the greenparty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

cj maxx wrote: »

He's a ride, but so annoying. Still would though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭cms88

A lot of soccer and Rugby people have always had am issue with the GAA but were perfectly happy to use Croke Park. They were also perfectly happen to have GAA stadiums in their bid for the Rugby World Cup as well.

cms88 wrote: »
    A lot of soccer and Rugby people have always had am issue with the GAA but were perfectly happy to use Croke Park. They were also perfectly happen to have GAA stadiums in their bid for the Rugby World Cup as well.

Few things more tedious than a bitter League of Ireland ‘football man’ shítting on about the GAA and bog ball. Really puts off the more casual sports fan from getting interested in their local club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,089 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

cms88 wrote: »

I'm sure the GAA were happy to have them included as well.

Advertisement